and take a good hard look at your lives. Get!
然后好好审视一下自己现在的生活 快走
Call your parents--
快打给你们家长
they're probably worried sick.
他们现在肯定担心得要死
I have officially seen everything.
我这辈子真是什么都见过了
Not everything.
还没呢
I-I know I've... missed a couple lately, but...
我知道我最近错过了几个重要时刻 但...
we said we'd always be there for the big moments.
我们说过重要时刻时要齐聚一堂
Aw, crap. Mascara running.
惨了 睫毛膏要掉了
Nobody let her out of your sight.
大家不许让她离开视线
Hi, daddy.
你好啊 老爹
Look, Robin, I'm really happy to see you,
罗宾 我很高兴见到你
but I don't think of you that way anymore.
但我对你已经没有那种玩心了
No, dummy, you had a kid.
不是啦 笨蛋 你有了孩子
Congrats. Right, yeah.
恭喜你 是啊
Thanks. A kid. I'm tired.
谢谢 有了孩子 我好累
But, uh, she's awesome.
不过 她超棒的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Daddy's home.
老爹在呢
Judge fudge?
软糖法官
Actually, um, little announcement for everybody.
其实我要跟大家宣布一件事
I'm gonna be running for State Supreme Court.
我要竞选州最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
Yeah. So if everything goes well,
所以如果顺利胜选
In a couple of months, you won't be calling me
几个月后 你们就不是叫我
Judge fudge anymore.
软糖法官了
You'll be calling me Fudge Supreme.
你们得改称我为软糖最高大♥法♥官了
The man of the hour.
今晚的主角
Yeah. You RSVP'd no.
你不是说不来了吗
I did.
是啊
But someone pretty persuasive talked me into it.
但我某位很有说服力的人说服了
Sorry. I know it's bad luck
抱歉 我知道新郎婚前
to see the bride in her dress.
见到穿着婚纱的新娘会倒霉
Worth it.
值了
But I couldn't miss this.
但我不想错过这个
I want to get a picture. Get in!
我想拍张照 快坐过去
I want to take a picture of you guys.
我想给你们拍一张照
Come on, get together.
快点 快坐一起
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
All right, get in. All right.
好 靠近点 好的 好了
All right.
好了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Hey. Hey, you kids.
小伙 你们俩小伙
Yeah, you didn't sound a thousand there.
你听起来绝对不像千岁的老头啊
Do you have any idea what happened right here
你知道这里 这间酒吧里曾发生过
in this very bar?
什么事情吗
No. What happened?
不知道 什么事啊
Just...
就...
...Just all kinds of stuff.
就各式各样的事情
A toast.
敬一杯
Okay, first off...
首先
to everyone at this table...
祝在座的各位
...I love you guys so much, I can't even...
我好爱你们 我都...
Just move to the second part. Okay, okay.
那就跳到下一段 好
Secondly, to Ted... Don't say it.
第二 敬泰德... 求别说
...Evelyn mosby.
·伊芙琳·莫斯比
Thanks. Thank you for that.
谢谢 真谢谢你们啊
A man with...
这个男人
more emotional endurance than anyone I know.
是我所认识的人中 情感波折最多的人
It was a long, difficult road.
寻爱的道路漫长而艰辛
Thank God we finally got here.
谢天谢地你最终获得幸福
Hear, hear.
干杯
Hear, hear.
干杯
Aunt Lily wasn't wrong.
莉莉阿姨说得对
It was at times a long, difficult road.
曾经那的确是一段漫长辛苦的路
But I'm glad it was long and difficult,
但我很庆幸那一路漫长辛苦
because if I hadn't gone through hell to get there,
因为若非我经受了那些磨难
the lesson might not have been as clear.
又怎知今天一切来之不易
You see, kids, right from the moment I met your mom,
孩子们 从我见到你们妈妈的那刻
I knew...
我就知道
I have to love this woman as much as I can
我要用毕生的精力来爱她
for as long as I can,
穷尽一生爱她
and I can never stop loving her,
我对她的爱永不止息
not even for a second.
甚至连一秒都不停息
I carried that lesson with me through every
这个道理伴随我度过婚姻中
stupid fight we ever had,
每一场白♥痴♥的吵架
every 5:00 A.M. Christmas morning,
每一年圣诞节清晨的5点
every sleepy Sunday afternoon,
每一个想睡的周日下午
through every speed bump.
每一条路上的减速带
every pang of jealousy
每一次妒火中烧时
or boredom or uncertainty that came our way,
每一段无聊或不确定的时刻
I carried that lesson with me.
我心中都铭记这个道理
And I carried it with me when she got sick.
你们妈妈生病的时候我也没忘
Even then, in what can only be called the worst of times,
尽管当时真能算得上我人生最惨的时刻
all I could do was thank God,
我所能做的只是感谢神
thank every God there is, or ever was, or will be,
感谢所有的神 古往今来所有的神
and the whole universe,
感谢整个宇宙
and anyone else I could possibly thank...
以及感谢我所能想到的任何一个人
...that I saw that beautiful girl
感谢我有机会再见那个美女
on that train platform,
站在那火车月台上
and that I had the guts to stand up,
感谢当时我有那勇气站起身
walk over to her, tap her on the shoulder,
走向她 拍了她肩膀
open my mouth,
开了口
and speak.
然后说
Excuse me. Hi. Hi.
不好意思 你好
I'm the... The best man. Yeah. Get in here,
我是... 伴郎嘛 快进来躲雨
Get in here, get in here. Oh, thanks. Here, let me.
进来躲雨吧 快 谢谢 来 我拿吧
Oh, okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Great show tonight. Yeah. Oh, thank you.
今晚表演的很棒啊 谢谢夸奖
You're Cindy's ex-roommate, right?
你以前是辛迪的室友吧
Yeah. And you are the professor.
是的 而你是那教授吧
I took one of your classes.
我上过一堂你的课
Really? Which one?
是吗 哪一门
Econ 305.
经济学305
Econ 305. I don't teach...
经济学305 我没教过...
Oh, no. Oh, yeah.
不是吧 是的
Excuse me, I'm gonna jump onto the tracks now. No.
失陪一下 我要去跳轨自尽了 不用
No, no, no, don't. You were great, you were great.
别跳别跳 你当时很好 很好啊
Wait a second.
等等
This is my umbrella.
这是我的雨伞
I left this umbrella at Cindy's--
我把我雨伞留辛迪家了
you totally stole my umbrella.
你偷了我的伞啊
What? No, I didn't.
什么 我才没有
This is my umbrella. I bought this.
这是我的雨伞 我买♥♥的
Excuse me. It even has my initials
抱歉 这上面还有我名字缩写呢
On it right here: T.M.
就在这里T.M.
Ted Mosby.
泰德·莫斯比
Yeah. Look again, Ted Mosby.
请你再看一次 泰德·莫斯比
Those are my initials: T.M.
这明明是我名字的缩写T.M.
Tracy Mcconnell. Um, no, Tracy Mcconnell,
特蕾西·麦康诺 非也 特蕾西·麦康诺小姐
It's T.M.-- Totally my umbrella.
这T.M. 是"绝对是我的伞"的缩写
Uh, you're T.M.-- terribly mistaken,
你的T.M.是"绝对搞错了"的缩写
Because this umbrella has always belonged T.M.:
因为这把伞一直属于T.M.
To me.
我
Although... I did lose it for a few years there.
不过 我的确丢了几年
Um... So, I went to this dance club...
我有一次去夜店
On st. Patrick's day.
在圣帕特里克节那天
...On st. Patrick's day.
在圣帕特里克节那天
And you left it there.
你把伞落在那里了
And I left it there.
我把伞落在那里了
And you never thought you'd see it again.
你从未想过会再次见到这把伞
And I never thought I'd see it again.
我从未想过会再次见到这把伞
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表