Cleveland has a lot to offer.
克利夫兰有不少好东西
Be sure to check out the James A. Garfield Monument.
记得去看看詹姆斯·A·加菲尔德纪念馆
Um, I mean, sure, he was only President for four months
的确 他只做了四个月的总统
before he was assassinated,
就被暗♥杀♥了
but if you get up to the top, you can see almost for 30 miles.
但如果你登上顶 能看到三十英里外
As long as the steel factory's not smelting.
只要冶炼厂不开工放烟就行
He's gone.
他走了
No, like I said, ten, 15 minutes.
没 我也说了 十到十五分钟
Oh, God, this is awkward.
老天 这下尴尬了
It's like when you're saying good-bye to someone,
就像你和某人说完再见
and then you realize you're both heading
然后意识到两个人
in the same direction.
要从同个方向走
It's like, what do we, what do we
然后怎么办 怎么办
we say good-bye again or...?
再说一次再见吗
Right...
是的
He's gone.
他走了
Wait, are you just pretending so it'll be less awkward?
等等 你是装死这样少些尴尬吗
Should I just, like, go?
我应该直接走人吗
Okay.
好的
My training is complete.
我的修行完成了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready, too.
我也准备好了
I love you.
我爱你
Enough to take this slap for me?
爱到能替我挨这一耳光吗
No.
没有
That's four!
第四个耳光[第七个耳光]
All right!
太好了
Good one, you got me that time, bro.
厉害 真让我信了 兄弟
Yeah, right? Hey, only one slap left.
是啊 只剩一个耳光了
Crazy! Where did the time go?
真疯狂 日子过得真快
I know, it's, like, uh,
就是啊 应该说
slow down, life, you know what I mean?
时间你慢点啊 知道我意思吧
Hey, was that a fake jukebox?
点唱机是假的吗
Yeah, yeah, fake jukebox. Nice, nice.
对 假点唱机 高 高
Aw, man.
老天
You okay? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, good.
你还好吗 很好
Ladies and gentlemen, Boyz II Men.
女士们先生们 有请"男孩男人"乐队
** What is this feeling *
* 究竟是何感觉
** That's put you in your place *
* 身处如此境地
** A hot red burning *
* 热辣红肿疼痛
** On the side of your face *
* 脸颊上散不去
** Feel the blood rush to your cheek *
* 感觉脸颊充血
** Tears start to fill your eyes *
* 眼眶开始泛泪
** Your lips are trembling, but you can't speak *
* 嘴唇哆嗦 无法出声
** You're trying, oh *
* 你试着
** You're trying not to cry *
* 你试着不要哭出来
** You just got slapped *
* 你刚被扇了耳光
** Across the face, my friend *
* 脸上啪的一响 我的朋友
** Yeah, you just got slapped *
* 你刚被扇了耳光
** Oh, yes *
* 是的
** It really just happened Oh, yes, it did *
* 真的被扇了 哦 是真的
** Oh, everybody saw it-- ha! *
* 大家都看到了
** And everybody laughed and clapped *
* 大家欢笑鼓掌
** Ooh, everybody saw it Ha! *
* 大家都看到了
** And everybody laughed and clapped *
* 大家欢笑鼓掌
** 'Cause it was awesome So awesome *
* 因为实在太帅了 太帅了
** The way that you just got slapped *
* 扇你耳光的这一下太帅了
One more.
还剩一下
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表