Pour it into the other bottle!
倒进另一个瓶子里啊
Wait. The color's not dark enough.
等等 这个颜色不够深
Still not right.
颜色还是不对
I think it was a little redder.
可能要更红一点吧
Okay, now the consistency's off.
可是这下酒的浓稠度就不对了
Yeah.
搞定
Looks good.
这酒看着不错
I mean, look at the color.
看这颜色
It's almost chocolaty in its richness.
放得都要变成醇厚的巧克力色了
The reddish hue.
这深红的色泽啊
Something that looks sort of clumpy.
怎么有的看着成块状了
Oh, yeah, I-I read about that.
对 我有看过类似文章
Isn't the Highland region known for its clumps?
这是苏格兰高地♥产♥的酒不都会成结块吗
Thanks, Lily.
谢谢你 莉莉
I'm very aware of the Highland Clumps.
这方面我可是行家
You know what? I think I'm gonna sneak a taste.
我想偷偷先尝一口
What? But-but Marshall's not even here yet!
什么 可是马修还没来啊
Ah, a quick nip won't hurt.
我就尝一小口
She's breathtaking.
真♥他♥妈♥好喝呀
You avoiding the family, too?
你也在躲家人吗
I'm gay, I'm black,
我是同性恋 还是黑人
and I'm getting a divorce.
而且现在正在办离婚手续
Those walking skeletons are gonna have more questions for me
那群老不死的一见到我 问题肯定比
than their pharmacist.
问他们的医生还多
But they're family and I love 'em.
不过他们是我的家人 我爱他们
The greatest generation.
伟大的一代
Smother me before I'm that age.
在我老成那样前 记得拿枕头闷死我
What are you two doing?
你们在干什么
Oh, we're trying to do it someplace naughty.
我们想找个刺♥激♥的地方做
Not what I mean!
我不是说身体部位啦
That-that is never what I mean!
我绝对不是那意思
We're trying to sneak in one last bang
我们想抓紧时间来最后一炮
'cause we're afraid that the magic
因为我们害怕结婚之后
might fade after we get married.
激♥情♥会消退
Are we being crazy?
我们的想法是不是很白♥痴♥
That is what happened with me and Tom.
我跟汤姆就是这样
But it doesn't mean it's gonna happen to you.
但是不代表你们也会这样
I won't let it.
我不会让你们这样的
Whoa-whoa, you can't go out there.
等等 你不能出去
It's suicide.
这简直是自杀
Consider it your early wedding gift.
把这个当成你们的结婚礼物吧
Why does the brother always die first?
为什么先牺牲的总是哥哥呀
Aunt Muriel!
穆里尔阿姨
Aunt Muriel!
穆里尔阿姨
Aunt Muriel?
穆里尔阿姨
James! Where's Tom?
詹姆斯 汤姆呢
I have a gay question for you.
我要问你个基佬问题
How do you decide which one...? No, no...
你们怎么确定谁是... 不要
No! He's gone,
不要啊 他被包围了
Barney. He's gone. James!
巴尼 他牺牲了 詹姆斯
Okay, you go check out the second floor for open rooms.
你去检查下二楼有没有空房♥
I'm gonna go check out the gym.
我去检查健身房♥
No, no, no, that gym has a sauna!
别别别 健身房♥有桑拿
You know my Papa Sid can't go ten minutes without a schvitz!
我西德外公十分钟不蒸一下就受不了
What about the gazebo out back?
后面的露台怎么样
Next to the lawn bowling court?
旁边就是保龄球场 好吗
Get your head out of your ass.
你想什么呢
It looks like they're casting Cocoon Three out there.
那场景就跟《魔茧三》一样
Oh, what about the business center?
那商业中心呢
A room full of computers? That's perfect.
满房♥间电脑吗 太棒了
Technology is their compression-sock-covered Achilles Heel!
科技是他们的致命要害
What?
怎么
Stay safe, RTrain. You too, BNasty.
保护好自己 浪♥女♥宾 你也是 淫♥虫♥尼
Ooh, my, I found Waldo.
哎哟 这是法国红衣主教吗
What's this list?
这个单子是什么
Whose is this?
这是谁的
I was faced with a tough call:
这是一个艰难的选择
come clean about Chicago
要么坦白芝加哥的事
or cleverly lie my way out of it.
要么撒个巧妙的谎言
Oh, well, you see...
其实 是这样的
mouth words...memory times...
说的话 记忆的事
It's mine. It's my list.
是我的 是我的清单
It's everything I want to do before I go to Italy.
这是我去意大利之前想做的事
You want to say good-bye to the Empire State Building?
你要"对帝国大厦说再见"吗
Sometimes I go and I talk to Empy.
有时候我会去和小帝谈谈心
That's kind of weird.
有点怪异
Is "Weird" the right word?
"怪异"这个词不合适吗
Seems pretty reasonable to me.
我觉得挺合情合理的
Maybe even kind of cool.
甚至可以说挺酷的
"Have a drink with my favorite students."
"和我最喜欢的学生喝一杯"
Lily, you taught kindergarten.
莉莉 你可是幼儿园老师
That does seem pretty irresponsible.
听起来是挺没责任心的
"Come clean about April 26."
"坦白4月26日的事"
You told Ted about our sword fight?
你告诉泰德我们比剑的事吗
Wait-- you-you guys had a sword fight?
等等 你们比剑了吗
Maybe a tiny one.
比了一下下
I was pretending to be Mandy Patinkin.
我假扮是曼迪·帕廷金
Patinkin.
帕廷金
But it was no big deal.
但这没什么
No big deal?
没什么
We destroyed their 30-year Glen McKenna
我们毁了他们三十年的格伦麦肯尼威士忌
and replaced it with cheap booze, ketchup and hand sanny.
换了瓶劣质酒 加番茄酱和洗手液
I knew it! You knew nothing!
我喝出来了 你喝出来个屁
Hello.
喂
The third floor's a ghost town,
三楼是废城
tons of empty rooms to bang in.
多的是空房♥间可以做
Hurry. I've started without you.
快点 不然我要自己先乐了
I mean, I love you.
我是说 我爱你
Got to go. Bye.
我得走了 再见
We made it.
我们成功了
Remind me to put
记得提醒我
a five-dollar bill in Barney's wedding card,
在巴尼的喜帖里放一张五美元
you know, to get 'em started.
给个好意头
No, Elizabeth.
不 伊丽莎白
Leave the dentures in.
把假牙留在里面
I never want to have sex again.
我再也不想做♥爱♥了
They broke our $600 bottle of scotch?
她们打破了我们价值600块的威士忌吗
Well, I'm not wearing this abomination anymore.
我不要戴这个讨厌的玩意了
Put it back on.
戴回去
I can't believe my great- grandparents still do that.
我不敢相信我的曾祖父母还在做那档子事
I never imagined a walker being used
我从来没想象过助步器
for anything other than walking.
除了助步外 还能用在别的地方
Plus, how about those balls dragging all over the ground?
还有 那些球在地上拖来拖去的
Barney.
巴尼
No, the tennis balls on the bottom of the walker.
不 我是说助步器下面的网球
Plus, his testicles were swinging like a broken yo-yo.
而且 他的睾丸晃来晃去像个坏掉的溜溜球
Still, when you think about it:
不过 好好想想
married for 60 years
结婚六十年了
and they still want to jump each other's bones.
他们依然还能上♥床♥
I mean... it's kind of sweet.
其实挺甜蜜的
In 60 years, that'll be us, right?
六十年后 我们就会是这样 对吗
Yeah, it will.
是的 会的
So, what do you think, hmm?
你怎么想
On the count of three?
数到三
Hmm, okay. Okay.
好的 好的
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Mandy Patinkin.
曼迪·帕廷金
Oh, wow. Look at you.
哇 瞧你
Thank you for making it...
多谢你们能来
We got lucky.
我们很幸运
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表