Marshall, are you sitting down?
马修 你是坐着吗
Well, I'm in a car,
我在车里
and you were pretty clear about
而且你强调了很多次
the no-teen-wolfing now-that-I'm-a-dad rule,
"当爹了就别在座椅上瞎玩了"
so, yeah, I'm sitting down.
所以我稳稳坐着呢
Ted is getting Barney and Robin three wedding gifts!
泰德给巴尼和罗宾准备了三份结婚礼物
I hate him.
我恨死他了
Lily, requesting permission to make a stink?
莉莉 我能说句脏话[放个臭屁]吗
Stink away!
尽情说吧
Hurry up and get it over with.
有屁快放
Oh, that's Marshall.
马修打来的
I should take this.
我去接一下
Well, call me Akira Yoshizawa.
请叫我吉泽章
World's most famous origamist?
世界著名的折纸大♥师♥啊
I fold.
我不跟[折叠]
Barney, here's a good one.
巴尼 我有个好段子
What's the difference between a journey song and a husband?
旅行歌♥曲跟老公有什么区别
A journey song has a climax.
旅行歌♥曲有高♥潮♥
I'm sorry, Robin.
对不起 罗宾
I'm just messing with you.
我只是在跟你闹着玩
Raise a hundred.
加注一百
No, it's fine.
没关系
It's just funny hearing all this anti-marriage stuff
有意思的是 这些反婚姻言论
from a divorced guy who still wears his wedding ring.
居然是一个离婚后还戴着婚戒的人说的
What, this?
这个吗
Only wear it because,
我戴着是因为
nothing attracts a gay guy faster than a wedding ring.
对基佬来说 最有吸引力的就是婚戒了
Except saying hi to him.
主动问好也不错
Or being in the same room, or every app on my phone.
共处一室也有效果 我的手♥机♥软件也很有效
People, it is a good time to be gay.
这年头当基佬也太好了
So you can just... you can take that ring off anytime you want?
所以 你只要想摘就可以摘下来吗
Anytime.
当然
I'm all in.
全部加注
And raise you...
再加一个赌注
One ring.
一枚戒指
Fine.
好啊
It's just a ring.
一枚戒指而已
Okay, let's see what you got.
好 双方亮牌吧
Robin has three jacks, James has...
罗宾有三条J 詹姆斯有
Just shy of a pair of a sixes.
只是一对六而已
Thank you.
多谢了
I'm gonna hit the gym.
我去健身房♥了
Let me know if you want to get some dinner later.
吃晚饭的时候叫我就行
Oh, we'll give you a ring, just not this one.
我们会给你电♥话♥[戒指]的 不过不是这个
You, Ted Mosby,
泰德·莫斯比
never got me and Lily a wedding gift!
你一直没给我和莉莉送婚庆礼物
J'accuse!
我控诉你
I did, too, get you a gift!
我明明送了
It was a coffeemaker,
那是一台咖啡机
and you never sent me a thank you note!
而且你一直没给我回感谢函
So-so... Me-cuse?
你也...控诉我吗
You-cuse!
没错
Robin, when I said, "Be honest
罗宾 当我说
and say what's bothering you,"
"直接跟他表达你的不满就好"时
I meant, stuff it down and never do anything about it.
意思是 给我好好忍♥着 不许闹事
How did you not get that?
你怎么就听不懂呢
It's fine. He's a grown-up.
没关系啦 他已经是成人了
What did you do to my little boy?
你对我家宝宝干什么了
Hi, Mom.
妈妈好
You get your brother's ring back!
把你哥的戒指拿回来
Mom, please don't make me take sides!
妈妈 别让我左右为难好不好
That's your brother out there.
那可是你哥哥啊
You two shared bunk beds and baseball mitts,
你们一起睡过上下床 一起戴过棒球手套
and, when you were hungry, these supple breasts.
肚子饿的时候 还一起分享过我的乳♥头♥
Arguably a little too long.
虽然分享得有点久吧
Stinsons stand up for each other.
总之兄弟就是要相互扶持
Take care of this!
把这事处理好
I... I'm gonna play some cards.
我去打会牌
All right, chumps.
来吧 牌友们
I'm gonna tell you what I told Frampton's guitar tech
引用一句我对佛莱普顿的吉他手说过的话
when he couldn't find a condom:
他当时没找到保险套
Let's gamble.
我说"赌一把吧"
You gave us a coffeemaker?
你送了我们一台咖啡机
Not just an coffeemaker.
那可不是普通咖啡机
I asked what they used at your favorite coffeehouse
我特意去你们最喜欢的那家咖啡店
and got you that exact... one tier down model.
搞到了那台一模一样的的机器
And you know what you got me? Huh?
而你送了我什么
No thank you note.
"无感谢函"
So I started dropping hints about it.
我一直在努力暗示你
Do I detect a note of hazelnut?
我似乎闻到了榛果的香味[函]
Wedding present.
婚庆礼物
Kind of want to say thank you
有点想对那股香气[函]
to that note of hazelnut.
说声"感谢"呢
Thank you... Note.
感谢 香味[函]
Wedding... present.
结婚礼物[出席]
Anyway...
话说...
Thank you note.
感谢香味[函]
Yeah, he got it.
他应该明白我意思
But you never got it!
但是你根本没明白
I drank so much coffee that year,
为了暗示你
hoping you'd take the hint,
我那年喝了那么多咖啡
my resting pulse was like the drum solo from "Wipeout."
心跳快得跟《勇敢向前冲》里的架子鼓独奏似的
And then, uh, Halloween rolled around.
然后又到了万圣节
Get me? A wedding present.
明白了吗 结婚礼物
On that note...
既然你这么说...
I think you'll like my costume.
你一定会喜欢我的装束
I'm a thank you note.
我是一张感谢函
Thank you note. Ah.
感谢函 对
Guess you could say that we sort of go together.
说起来我们的装束还挺配的
That's right, Marshall. That's right.
说得对啊 马修 太对了
When someone gets you a gift,
如果有人送你礼物
you give them a thank you note.
你就要回一张感谢函
That is how it works.
确实是这个流程
Give a gift, get a note.
送礼物 得感谢
Agreed. Exactly.
完全同意 没错
Exactly.
没错
Exactly. Exactly.
没错 没错
I think he got it.
我觉得他明白了
Yeah. Yeah, he got it.
我觉得他明白了
I have to find a bathroom.
好想上厕所啊
I didn't get it!
我当时没明白
And I thought for sure you'd get it
后来你送我礼物包装台之后
when I sent that thank you note for the wrapping station.
我寄了感谢函给你 觉得你这次一定会懂
"Dear Marshall and Lily,
"亲爱的马修和莉莉
This is a thank you note to thank you
谢谢你们送给我的礼物包装台
For the gift-wrapping station.
我很喜欢
Because even though the wedding never happened,
因为尽管新娘跑了
there's one thing that didn't leave me at the altar,
但有一样东西却并没有离我而去
and that's my manners."
那就是我的礼貌"
I can't believe this.
简直无法相信
Eriksens send thank you notes.
我们家族向来都会回感谢函
It's the one thing that we always do!
这是唯一坚持至今的事
We even have a family saying about it.
我们甚至还造了一句俗语
"Lick it, before you stick it!"
"先舔 再插"
"It" being the stamp on the thank you note,
指的是感谢函上的邮票
before you stick it in the mailbox.
舔完再插到邮筒里
I will make this right!
我会弥补的
I know, right?
我知道了 好吧
Hey, listen, we're about to go through a tunnel.
我们要过隧♥道♥ 手♥机♥要断线了
Guys, big dilemma.
各位 大难题来了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表