It was the day of Barney and Robin's wedding,
巴尼和罗宾婚礼那天
and a surprise guest had just arrived.
来了一位不速之客
Mom, I-I can't believe you're here.
妈 不敢相信你居然来了
How did you get here? On a plane.
你怎么来的 坐飞机啊
With your fear of flying? What, did the plane drive here?
你不是恐飞吗 飞机是从陆上开过来的吗
I've made enormous strides
宝贝 自从你离开之后
since you last saw me, dear.
我可是有了翻天覆地的变化
This is nice.
感觉真不错
I don't love flying, I must admit.
我得承认 我不喜欢坐飞机
I haven't been on a plane in years, but...
我很多年都没坐飞机了 不过...
maybe this won't be such a bad...
或许这不是一个坏...
Ladies and gentlemen, we are cleared for takeoff.
女士们先生们 飞机马上就要起飞了
we're all gonna die!
我们全都会死
We're all gonna die!
我们全都会死
During the flight, I'll admit,
我承认 在飞行期间
I-I had a few... difficult moments,
我确实有几次... 有点难受
but, you know, by the time we'd landed...
不过飞机着陆之后
Here already.
终于到了
Well, I have to say, it wasn't so dreadful after all.
我承认 没有想象中那么恐怖
Oh, I do apologize if I caused any distress.
我对我引起的不安道歉
And, oh, I'm terribly sorry about the door.
那个门 我也很抱歉
I had no idea it would fly off like that.
我不知道它会那样飞出去
Please, please send me a bill,
麻烦把账单寄给我
because I'd like to replace it.
我一定会赔偿的
I'll be taking the train home.
回家时我要坐火车
Well, it's official: I'm gonna be
现在正式宣布 我即将成为
judge Marshall Eriksen.
马修·埃里克森法官
That is great.
太棒了
Can you help me get a driver's license?
你能帮我弄个驾照吗
A what?
什么
Marshall, you, uh, you don't sound
马修 听起来
too excited to become a judge.
你不是很兴奋啊
I feel kind of guilty about it.
我有点觉得内疚
I mean, I know how badly Lily wanted to move to Italy.
我知道莉莉非常渴望搬去意大利
Don't do this, bro.
兄弟 别这样
Classic mistake.
典型错误
You won-- enjoy it.
你赢了 享受胜利
Drink the blood of your vanquished enemy and move on.
踩着你敌人的尸体前进吧
You're gonna be a great husband.
你会成为一个完美的丈夫
No, no, wait, he has a point.
不不 等等 他说得对
I mean, you said yourself, it was her decision.
你自己也说了 这是她的决定
Lily chose to give up her job
莉莉决定放弃她的工作
and not move to Rome so you could be a judge.
不搬去罗马 让你可以当法官
Yeah, but something seemed off.
不过好像有些不对劲啊
We had this big fight and she stormed out,
我们大吵一架 她夺门而出
and when she came back,
她回来之后
she had totally, like, changed her mind.
就完全改变了想法
Wait, what time was this?
什么时候的事
A little after 3:00 A.M., Billy Zabka. Why?
半夜3点多 比利·泽布卡 怎么了
Well, last night, I was out doing some
昨晚我去沙滩
late-night dirt-biking in the sand.
做深夜越野车运动
Naturally. Continue.
当然 继续
And I ended up at that EZ Pick a few miles up the road.
我停在几英里外的一家便利店
And, well...
然后...
That's odd.
真奇怪
You saw Lily getting into someone's car?
你看到莉莉上了一辆车
I wonder who it was.
谁的车
What did the license plate say?
车牌是多少
It said...
车牌是
"Ahoy!!!"
"啊嗬"[船员用语]
The captain! Lily's boss.
是船长 莉莉的老板
He has a house out here.
他在这里有房♥子
Wait, why was Lily getting into the captain's car
等等 莉莉为什么在半夜3点
3:00 in the morning?
上船长的车呢
Guys...
各位
I hate to even say this, but...
我真不想这么说 但...
Do you think it's possible...
你们觉得...
...that I could eat six of these saltines
我有可能在一分钟之内
in under a minute?
吃完这六个盐饼干吗
Challenge accepted!
挑战接受
Well, I can't wait to meet this Barney.
我迫不及待想见见这个巴尼
I haven't met him already, have I?
我没见过他 对吧
Because they said after getting tasered,
因为据说被防暴枪电击后
I might suffer from short-term memory loss.
会有短暂的失忆
Oh, you'd remember if you'd met Barney.
如果你见过巴尼 你肯定印象深刻
Why don't I see what he's doing right now?
我看看他现在在做什么
Barney's phone. Ted, where's Barney?
巴尼的电♥话♥ 泰德 巴尼在哪里
He's trying to eat six saltines in under a minute.
他想在一分钟之内吃掉六个盐饼干
Well, his future mother-in-law is here.
他的未来丈母娘来了
Robin's mom is here.
罗宾的妈妈来了
And she wants to meet him.
她想见见巴尼
She wants to meet you.
她想见见你
He's kind of in the middle of a saltine challenge at the moment.
他正处于挑战盐饼干的关键时刻
But as soon as he's done, he'll just, uh, pop right over.
但他一完成挑战 就马上就过去
All right. Good-bye.
好 拜拜
The saltine challenge? Now?
盐饼干挑战 现在吗
It's his wedding day.
今天是他的婚礼嘛
Guys do weird things on their wedding day.
婚礼当天男人总会做些奇怪的事情
Well, on my wedding day,
我婚礼当天
Robin's father completely disappeared
罗宾的爸爸消失了
for about three hours.
整整三个小时
He just said, "I've got to go and teach somebody some manners,"
他就说 "我得去教训教训某人"
and off he went.
然后就走了
And then three hours later,
三个小时候后
he emerged from the woods with a dead elk
他扛着一只死麋鹿
slung across his shoulder.
从树林里走出来
And I didn't even know that there were elk in Bermuda.
我都不知道在百慕大也有麋鹿呢
But this Barney--
不过这个巴尼
He sounds like a fine young man.
听起来是个不错的年轻人
Yes, he is.
对 他是
We're going again.
再来一次
Marshall, are you okay?
马修 你没事吧
Why did she get into the captain's car,
她为什么要上船长的车
and why didn't she tell me about it?
她为什么要瞒着我这件事呢
Well, maybe it was a work thing. What? No.
没准是谈工作的事呢 怎么可能
She has a big fight with me,
她先和我大吵完一架
she goes down to an EZ pick,
然后去了一家便利店
she gets into the captain's Mercedes,
还钻进船长的奔驰车
and then three hours later,
三个小时后
she doesn't want to go to Italy anymore?
她就改变主意不去意大利了
I mean, do you think this means...
你们说 这是不是代表着...
That the captain moored his dinghy in Lily's lagoon?
船长的"小艇"停进在莉莉的"内海湖"了吗
Most definitely.
肯定是这样了
That's crazy.
别瞎说
You'd never moor a dinghy in a lagoon.
没人会把小艇停靠在内海湖里
I don't know, Ted.
那可不一定 泰德
In certain tidal conditions,
在特殊的潮汐情况下
if you had a protected inlet...
如果你保护得好...
Okay, you know what? It doesn't matter.
算了 这些都无所谓了
Today is Barney's wedding.
今天是巴尼的大喜之日
Let's just forget it.
先把这事忘掉吧
Marshall...
马修
Do you want to go over to the captain's house right now,
你想不想马上杀到船长的别♥墅♥里
punch him in the face really fast
往他脸上来一拳
and then come back and do this wedding?
然后赶回来参加婚礼
Would that be okay?
这样可以吗
Ranjit, get the car.
兰吉特 去把车开来
Getting the car.
马上去开车
Baby, I can't wait to meet your mom,
亲爱的 我迫不及待想和你妈见面
but I kind of got to go on
可我现在得和
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表