And now I'm rewarding myself
现在我用旅馆里
with some of the inn's finest brandy.
最好的白兰地来犒赏自己
Bottoms up.
杯屁♥股♥朝上[干杯]
Well, thank you.
谢谢
No, no, that's a warning.
不 我是警告你
The dove's about to...
鸽子准备...
What happened?
发生了什么事
Well...
这个嘛
I think it's time I call my lawyer.
我想是时候打电♥话♥给我律师了
Hi, baby.
宝贝
You are never gonna believe this, but...
你不会相信的 但是...
Uh, someone sent me a text.
有人发了短♥信♥给我
Lily, stop!
莉莉 住手
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
Because...
因为...
And that's when I realized
就在那时我意识到
that the answer had been there all along.
答案一直就在眼前
Throw your phone on the ground and smash it with your foot.
把手♥机♥扔到地上踩烂
What? No.
什么 不
I need you to do this no questions asked.
我需要你这么做 不许多问
You owe me a "no questions asked."
你欠我一个"不许多问"的人情
Hey, Lil. What's... Ted, I need you
莉莉 什么... 泰德 我需要你
to come to my classroom right now
现在来我的教室
with two dozen cupcakes and a box cutter.
带上两打纸杯蛋糕 和一把美工刀
No questions asked.
不许多问
Lily, I brought the...
莉莉 我带了
Oh-oh, my god.
我的天
Ted,
泰德
Put the cupcakes at the feet of their leader,
将纸杯蛋糕放在首领的脚边
then cut me loose.
然后替我松绑
Don't make eye contact!
不要有眼神接触
Ted...
泰德
No... questions... asked.
不许 多问
Well, interesting that I was the one who fixed everything
有趣的是 我才是搞定这事的那个人
even though Marshall called me...Third.
虽然马修第三通电♥话♥才打给我
Ninth, As I found out later,
我之后发现 其实是第九通了
but I won't go into it.
但我不想提了
The important thing is what happened
重点的是在
right after the untimely death of Lily's phone.
莉莉的手♥机♥夭折后发生的事
So you're saying you didn't order room service
你说你没有点客房♥服务
and you didn't order Prison Sluts nine?
你也没有点播监狱荡♥妇♥第九部
I am saying I did not order room service.
我说我没有点客房♥服务
It is done. By me.
搞定了 我的功劳
Your third call.
你的第三人选
Actually, you were...
事实上 你是...
Thank you. H-how did you do it?
谢谢 你怎么做到的
I called in a "no questions asked" with Lily.
我让莉莉还我一次"不许多问"的人情
But, wait, why didn't you do that?
慢着 你为什么不这么做
You must have, like, a million of those.
你肯定有无数次这样的机会
And Marshall thought back.
马修回想起来
Hello?
喂
Hey, baby, it's me.
宝贝 是我
Um, can you come bail me out of jail?
你能来监狱保释我吗
I thought I saw bigfoot in central park
我以为我在中♥央♥公园看到了大脚怪
and so I tackled him,
就把他扑倒了
but it turned out to be Russell Brand.
结果却是罗素·布兰德
Oh, do you mind looking up our vaccination records?
你帮我查查我接种疫苗的记录好吗
I tried to hug a raccoon.
我想抱一只浣熊
Hey, babe, um,
宝贝
Could you dig up our warranty?
你找下保修单好吗
I took the tv apart,
我把电视拆了
and I made a robot out of it.
做了一个机器人
Hello?
喂
Hey.
是我
I tackled russell brand again.
我又把罗素·布兰德给扑倒了
I've never asked Lily to do anything no questions asked
我从未要求过莉莉对我的事不许多问
Because...
因为
I've never wanted to.
我从来不想这样
She's the love of my life.
她是我的毕生挚爱
I never keep anything from her.
我从未对她保守过秘密
Ted, put Lily on the phone.
泰德 让莉莉接电♥话♥
Hey. It's Marshall.
马修让你听电♥话♥
Want to tell me what's going on?
你要告诉这是怎么回事吗
Yes.
是的
I was offered a judgeship in New York.
我获得了在纽约任职法官的机会
And I took it.
我接受了
Even though we already agreed to move to Rome.
虽然我们已经说好要去罗马
I'm gonna be a judge.
我要当一名法官
Lily?
莉莉
You know, Marshall, I don't believe in ghosts,
马修 我不相信鬼的存在
and I'm not sure anyone died in our room,
我也不确定我们的房♥间里死过人
but someone's going to.
但肯定有人会死在里面
"And I see in your eyes the emerald reefs
"我在你眼中看到原始海洋中
of the primordial seas afroth
翡翠绿般的珊瑚礁
with the first stirrings of life,
激起生命中第一次悸动
infinite in mystery and miracle.
沉沦在无尽的神秘与奇迹中
Forever yours,
永远属于你的
the guy you met at the drugstore an hour ago.
一小时前你在药店碰到的男人
I heard you give your address to the pharmacist
我在买♥♥爽足粉时 听到你对药剂师
while I was buying foot powder."
说了家庭住址"
Mailed it.
寄定了
No! No! No, no!
不 不 不
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表