Kids, there are two big days in any love story:
孩子们 任何爱情故事都有两个重大的日子
the day you meet the girl of your dreams,
你与梦想中的女孩相遇的那一天
and the day you marry her.
还有你们结婚承诺相守的那一天
Nice. Where'd you get this?
干得好 哪儿来的
Stashed a cooler behind the pulpit.
讲道坛后面藏了一个冰箱
Beer be with you.
愿啤酒与你同在
And also with you.
也与你同在
Man, this is what church has been missing.
这就是教堂一直欠缺的部分
Dude, you fixed church.
伙计 你让教堂变圆♥满♥了
Yeah. You're welcome, God.
是呀 您太客气了 上帝
Nervous?
你紧张吗
What? No. I'm just hoping it doesn't rain.
才没有呢 我只是希望天别下雨
Why? Do I look nervous?
为什么这么问 我看起很紧张吗
Look at your beer, dude.
伙计 瞧你那瓶啤酒
You always do that when you're nervous.
你只要一紧张就会这样
It's a sad day in New York, Ted.
泰德 今天对纽约来说真是凄惨的一天呀
A sad day, indeed.
相当 凄惨
Do you know what I saw on my way in here?
你知道我来这儿的一路上 都看见什么了吗
A girl...
一个女孩
in a sweater.
居然穿着毛衣
And you know what that means.
你懂我意思吧
The season of exposed skin is over.
裸♥露♥的肌肤季节已经远去了
Exactly.
完全远去了
Gone are the tank tops, Ted.
拜拜 亲爱的无袖小背心
Gone are the cute little skirts.
拜拜 可爱的小短裙
Gone are the sun dresses.
拜拜 性感的吊带连衣裙
The sun dresses, Ted!
摇曳多姿的性感呀 泰德
I don't think I can make it another eight months with no sun dresses.
我觉得没有小吊带我活不下去
Barney, I really... I have to grade these papers.
巴尼 我真的忙着要给这些论文评分
I'm sorry. I'll let you work.
抱歉 那你忙吧
But first,a riddle:
但忙之前 先猜个迷吧
What piece of women's attire
女人穿什么
most stokes a man's desire?
最能激♥情♥男人的欲♥火♥
A sun dress.
小吊带裙
Correct.
正确
What lightweight outfit,
无论是可爱的粉红 或纯洁的白
pink or white,
什么样轻薄的小外衣
makes the front of my slacks abnormally tight?
会让我把裤子前面顶得紧绷无比
I really have to get this done.
我真的忙着要把这些做完
Of course, of course.
当然 当然 你忙
Thank you.
谢啦
"Sun dress," by the way.
顺便说一下 是小吊带裙
What are you nervous about? Tell me.
什么让你这么紧张呀 告诉我
Tell me. Tell me.
告诉我 快告诉我
What flowing cotton frock--
哪种 滑溜的 纯棉连衣裙
Okay, I'll tell you. Just...
好了 我会告诉你的 给我闭嘴
There's a...
有一个
There's a girl
有一个女孩
sitting at the bar.
现在在酒吧里
Don't look!
别往那瞎看
I want to see a pretty girl.
人家想一睹美女芳容啦
Okay, you can look. Just-Just-Just be cool for once.
好吧 你可以看 不过要冷静点
I'll be cool.
我会很冷静的
Ah, Ted.
泰德呀
You got your beer label in a bunch over nothing.
你白抠了半天啤酒瓶
Listen to your Uncle Barney.
听听你巴尼叔叔的话吧
You have no reason to be nervous.
你根本不需要紧张
None whatsoever.
真的一点必要都没有
And I'm going to tell you why in one word.
让我来告诉你理由 三个字
And what's that word?
哪三个字
Dibs! What
哥定了 搞毛啊
You can't call dibs on a girl
你哪有权利就把
I've been sitting here thinking about maybe talking to
一个老子意淫了半天 想去搭讪的妞
eventually at some point.
随随便便给定了呢
You never called dibs.
谁让你不先说是你定的
Dibs were implied.
我潜意识已经下订单了
Implied dibs? Yeah.
潜意识下订单? 对啊
Ted, you are spitting on the grave
泰德 你这不是让权利之父
of Sir Walter Dibs, inventor of the dib.
沃特尔·荃立先生气得在棺材里打滚吗
It was 1652...
那是1652年
The SS Dibs was lost at sea...
权利号♥在大海上迷失了方向
Look, I don't have time for a fake history lesson,
听着 我没空听你瞎编的历史故事
so I'll keep this simple.
所以我简单说明一下
You go over there and talk to that girl,
如果你过去跟那个女孩说话
I will see you in court.
咱俩就等着在法庭上见吧
And who's gonna represent you? Dibs on Marshall as my lawyer!
那谁是你的律师呢 我可是先把马修定了哦
Damn it.
太过分了
Where is Marshall anyway?
话说回来 马修人呢
Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily
马修叔叔和莉莉阿姨
had recently decided
最近决定
to take a swing at starting a family.
要来一次大搞特搞 庆祝开始组建小家庭
Tonight was their first at-bat.
今晚是他们第一次上场
Okay, uh, I'm almost ready to leave.
好了 我准备下班了
Let's just go through the checklist. Candles?
咱们再检查一遍 蜡烛
Check.
搞定
Music to set the mood?
前戏调情的音乐
Check.
搞定
Music for when we're actually doing it?
正式开搞的音乐
Check.
搞定
You know what?
告诉你
To hell with your dibs.
让你的优先权见鬼吧
I'm going over there right now and talking to her.
我现在就要过去跟她搭讪
Oh, yeah, yeah? Be my guest.
是吗 您请便
Fall in love with her. Get married.
彼此相爱 然后结婚
Just know this:
先提个醒
When I step up to make my toast
当我以伴郎的身份
as your best man...
上前致词时
Actually, Marshall would probably be...
说实话 致词的人会是马修
As your best man...
以伴郎的身份
Ladies and Gentlemen...
女士们先生们
I...
哥我
had dibs.
本来先下单了
No! What?
不会吧 什么
Tell me this isn't true.
告诉我这不是真的
I-I had implied dibs.
我潜意识早下单了
You know,
你知道吗
you've humiliated me!
你的行为太让我蒙羞了
I had no idea. You have to know that.
我对此根本不知情 你必须相信我
Shh, shh.
别说了
You're the victim here. We both are.
你才是受害者 咱们俩都是
Let's get out of here.
咱们离开这儿吧
Or, you know, we could just do it right here.
或者 咱们可以在这里开搞
We could just do it right here.
咱们是可以在这里开搞
Fine.
好吧
Have at it.
你赢了
Exercise your dibs.
去行使你的优先权吧
She's got her shields up anyway.
她现在是免打扰模式
She's reading a book.
人家在读书呢
Yeah. At a bar.
是呀 在酒吧里看书
That book might as well be called,
那本书名没准就是
Are You There, Barney? It's Me, Horny.
"巴尼消防员拯救欲♥火♥小姐的故事"
That is not what "shields up" looks like.
那个妞只是装个样子而已
That is what "shields up" looks like.
这个姐儿们才是真正的"免打扰模式"
Move.
闪开
God!
拜托了
Hey. 'Sup, dudes?
嗨 各位好啊
Fries?
要薯条吗
Oh, good God, woman. You're a disgrace.
我的天啊 女士 你也太邋遢了吧
No fries for this guy.
不给你吃了
Robin,
罗宾
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表