Okay where were we?
我们讲到哪了
It was June of 2006,
那时2006年6月
and life had just taken an unexpected turn.
生活刚刚发生了意想不到的变化
Dad, can't you just skip ahead to the part where you meet Mom?
爸爸 你不能直接跳到你遇到妈妈那段吗
I feel like you've been talking for like a year.
我感觉好像你已经讲了一年了
Honey, all this stuff I'm telling you is important.
亲爱的 我给你讲的每一件事都很重要
It's all part of the story.
都是故事的一部分
Could I go to the bathroom? No.
我可以去趟厕所吗 不可以
The summer of 2006 was both wonderful and awful.
2006年的夏天喜忧参半
For me, it started out great.
对我来说 是个很美好的开端
In fact, day one was amazing.
实际上 第一天棒极了
I'd finally gotten together with Robin.
我终于和罗宾在一起了
But while I'd been off having one of the best nights of my life,
但当我在外面度过了我人生中最美好的一晚时
your uncle Marshall had
你们的马修叔叔却
been having one of the worst nights of his.
经历了他人生中最痛苦的一晚
So that's it?
就这样吗
We're breaking up?
我们要分手了吗
Marshall, I'm sorry. I just...
马修 对不起 我只是
I just need to go to San Francisco and do this art program and
我只是需要去旧金山参加这个艺术项目
and figure out who I am outside of us.
去弄清楚 没有你 我到底是谁
And the only way that I can do that is if...
而这只有一种方法
if we don't talk for a while.
就是我们暂时不要联♥系♥了
For a while.
暂时吗
Try never, okay?
试试永远不联♥系♥ 怎么样
You walk out that door, and we're done.
你走出这扇门 我们就完了
You're never going to hear my voice again.
你就永远都不用再听到我的声音了
I should call her.
我应该给她打电♥话♥
No, No. Ted it is
不 不 泰德 可是
If you call her when she
如果她说了不要打给她
asked you not to you're just going to look weak
你还要打 会显得你很懦弱
and you're going to regret it.
你会后悔的
Now, listen, whenever
听着 不管什么时候
you feel like calling her, you come find me first.
你想打给她的话 先来找我
And I will punch you in the face.
我会一拳打到你脸上
You're a good friend, Ted.
你真是我的好朋友 泰德
Hey.
嘿
So, did you hear the big news?
听说那个重大新闻了吗
You mean how Lily and Marshall broke up,
你是指 莉莉和马修分手了
and Lily's gone
莉莉走了
and nothing else even remotely important happened last night,
除此之外 昨晚什么大事都没发生对吗
yeah, I think he knows.
是的 我想他知道了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I-I'm so sorry. Wh--
太抱歉了
What happened?
发生了什么事
Well, she left.
她走了
And I don't even know if she's coming back.
我甚至都不知道她还会不会回来
I didn't get your message until I woke up.
我醒了才看到你的短♥信♥
Bro, I am so sorry. Thanks.
兄弟 我很遗憾 谢谢
I know it must be tough,
我知道你很痛苦
but are you ready to hear
但你要不要听我说些
something that will not only make you feel better,
不仅能让你不再痛苦
but will actively excite you?
反而能让你兴奋的事呢
Sure.
当然
For the first time, ever,
有史以来 第一次
the three of us are single at the same time.
我们三个同时单身
I've dreamed about this day,
我做梦都想着这一天
boys, and it's going to be legendary.
兄弟们 这将会成为传奇
Together, we will own this city.
三人同心 我们就能占有这座城市
Anytime a girl wants to get back at her ex-boyfriends,
无论何时 有女生想要和前男友复合
we'll be there.
我们就会出现
Anytime a girl wants to solve her father issues
无论何时有女生想要通过醉酒乱性
through promiscuity and binge drinking, we will be there.
解决她的恋父情节 我们就会出现
Anytime a bachelorette party
无论何时当参加单身派对的女生们
drives through the city in a limo,
坐着豪华轿车穿过城市
sticking their heads out the sunroof shouting,
把头伸出天窗大喊
"What's up, New York?"
纽约 你好吗
we will be what is up New York.
我们就是最好的纽约
Gentlemen, we are about to embark on...
先生们 我们开始着手
Aw, man, you guys did it, didn't you?
见鬼 你们两个有一腿了 是吧
One thing I learned that summer is that when love is beginning
那个夏天我学到了一件事 爱情的开端
and love is ending, the first 30 days are remarkably similar.
与爱情的结尾 前30天惊人的相似
For one thing, you spend most of your time in bed.
比如 你大部分的时间都在床上
Your friends can't stand to listen to you.
你的朋友受不了听你讲话
It was a really beautiful song.
那首歌♥真的很动听
So... stupid, man.
真是太傻了 兄弟
And you never seem to wear pants.
而且 你好像总是不♥穿♥裤子
Hey, Marshall. Hey, Ted.
嘿 马修 嘿 泰德
You hungry?
你饿了吗
What's the point? I could eat some food.
有什么意义呢 就算我吃了
It's just going to leave me.
食物最终还是要离我而去的
Well, at least in that scenario you get to do the dumping.
至少是你主动把它甩掉的
Come on, it's Sunday. It's pancakes day.
打起精神来 今天是周日啊 煎饼日
Lily always made the pancakes.
莉莉总是做煎饼
God, I loved her pancakes.
我爱死她做的煎饼了
So soft. So warm.
软软的 暖暖的
So perfectly shaped.
形状美美的
Are we still talking about her pancakes?
我们还在讨论煎饼吗
Come on, you got to eat something; what can I get you?
来吧 你总得吃点东西 来点什么
Beer. No, that's what you had for dinner.
啤酒 不行 你昨天的晚饭就是啤酒
Fine.
好吧
Then I'll just have leftovers.
那我就喝剩下的好了
So, he stays home all the time not getting laid?
这么说 他整天窝在家里 不找人打炮
No, see, that's what you do when you have a fiancee.
不是吧 有未婚妻的人才这么干
He should be down here celebrating. He's free.
他应该下来这里庆祝 他是自♥由♥身了
He got that redheaded tumor removed.
他把那颗红发瘤切除了
You should write and illustrate children's books.
你该去给儿童读物写文章配插图
You know what Marshall needs to do.
你知道马修该怎么做吗
He needs to stop being sad.
他应该停止悲哀
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
当我悲哀时 我会停止悲哀 转而牛掰
True story.
真实的故事
It's only been a month.
才过去一个月
He just needs to go at his own pace.
他只是需要适应的时间
Anyway, Lily's the one who caused this whole mess.
不论怎样 都是莉莉惹的祸
Hey, cut her some slack.
嘿 别说这么难听
She's our friend, too.
她也是我们的朋友
She's just trying to figure out who she is.
她不过想寻找自我而已
Figure out who she is?
寻找自我
Yeah, she should call me; I got a whole list.
那还不如打电♥话♥问我 我有一张清单呢
She's selfish. She's immature. She's...
她自私 幼稚 她还...
What?
什么
God, your eyes are so blue.
天哪 你的眼睛好蓝
Teddy Bear.
泰迪熊熊
Oh that's a...
哦 那是个
Yeah, it was hard to feel too bad.
是啊 我真是无法感到难过
I was dating the woman of my dreams, and things were going great.
我正和我的梦中女神约会 而且进展顺利
Well, for the most part.
好吧 只是大多时候
So, I found her shampoo.
我找到了她的洗发水
I guess she left it here.
大概是她落下的
It smells like her.
闻起来像她一样
Like lavender and seashells and hope.
有薰衣草 贝壳 和希望的味道
Somehow, erotic and comforting all at the same time.
某种程度上 集激♥情♥澎湃和宽慰舒适于一体
That's my shampoo.
那是我的洗发水
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Mmm, I thought he'd never go to sleep.
我觉得他又要失眠了
Ah-oh.
啊哦
Already?
这么快
He's calling her.
他在给她打电♥话♥
I don't hear any He's calling her.
我什么都没听 他在打电♥话♥
No.
不
Okay, you're right, I won't call her.
好吧 听你的 我不给她打电♥话♥
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表