Two days before barney and robin's wedding,
巴尼和罗宾婚礼前两天
their reverend passed away,
他们的牧师去世了
and the search was on for a replacement.
他们开始寻找替代人选
Oh, boy, it's the creepy, bug-eyed minister
老天 是邪教教堂那个
from that culty church
可怕的金鱼眼牧师
who kept asking us if we're "pure enough to die."
他一直问我们是否"纯洁得要死"
He's our best lead. I should get this.
他是我们的最佳人选 我去接一下
James, unless you have a minister,
詹姆斯 除非你能给我找个牧师
I don't want to hear it.
不然我没功夫跟你说话
You mean, like this one?
这个如何
A few years back, Barney's brother James
几年前 巴尼的哥哥詹姆斯
finally met his long-lost father, Sam,
终于找到了他的生父山姆
who turned out to be a reverend.
碰巧山姆就是一个牧师
I now pronounce your asses saved.
我现在宣布你们得救了
Reverend Gibbs wouldn't be the only vip arrival that day.
吉布斯牧师不是那天到达酒店的唯一贵宾
Dad!
老爸
Barney. Oh, I can't believe you're getting married.
巴尼 不敢相信你居然要结婚了
You've grown up so fast.
这么快就到成家的年纪了
Then again, I did miss about 30 years of your life.
不过我确实错过了你人生的前三十年
Did I mention we got you two things from your registry?
我们从你们的登记处带来了两件东西
Hey, can we buy you guys a drink in a bit?
等会一起喝一杯吧
Sure. We'll meet you at the bar.
好啊 酒吧见
Look.
快看
My dad hasn't seen my mom in years,
自从我爸离开我妈后
not since he bailed on her.
他们就再也没见过了
Oh, man, take it from a fellow child of divorce,
以一个父母离异的孩童看来
this could get real messy.
要出大事了
Loretta, good to see you.
洛蕾塔 很高兴见到你
You, too, Jerry.
我也是 杰瑞
Yeah. Thank god, no drama.
感谢上苍 没有出事
They're in love!
他们相爱了
My mom and dad are getting back together again!
我爸和我妈要破镜重圆了
Hey, quick favor.
帮个小忙
I want to give this to Robin.
我把这个送给罗宾
Gretzky's her hero.
格雷茨基是她的偶像
She says his name sometimes in bed. I've accepted it.
她有时会在床上喊出他的名字 我不介意
Can you, uh, hide it for me till the rehearsal dinner?
你能先帮我藏好 彩排晚餐时再给我吗
The best man is on it. Great.
包在伴郎的身上 很好
Now I'm gonna go get my mom and dad back together.
我现在要去帮我爸妈破镜重圆了
They're totally in love. I know. It's amazing.
他们又相爱了 我知道 太棒了
I'm walking on air.
我高兴死了
My family's gonna be whole again!
我要有个完整的家庭了
Should we stop him or something?
我们该不该阻止他呢
The best man is staying on the Gretzky thing.
伴郎要专注格雷茨基的事
** Well, I would walk 500 miles and *
* 我会走上500英里
** I would walk 500 more *
* 然后再走500英里
** Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles *
* 成为那个不远千里
** Then falls down at your door. *
* 为你归家的人
You're right.
你是对的
That crap grows on you.
这种歌♥越听越带劲
Again?
再来一遍
Proclaim it!
"宣告"一遍
So there I am, lying in the wet,
我刚躺在露台下面那片
filthy sand under the patio,
潮湿又肮脏的沙子上
just minding my own business,
专注于自己的事时
when my dad bumps into my mom,
我爸碰巧遇到我妈
and he says-- get this--
他说 听听
he says to her, "weather's improving, huh?"
我爸对我妈说 "天气变好了 对吧"
It's like, why don't you just do it already? Huh?
我心想 你们俩何不直接开干得了 对吧
Barney, I know you've always dreamed of a reunited family,
巴尼 我知道你一直梦想着一家团圆
But... Jerry's married.
但是杰瑞已经结婚了
So what? Marriage is just a meaningless piece of paper.
那又怎样 婚姻不过是一张没意义的纸而已
I'm a lucky gal.
嫁给你真是"幸运"啊
Sweetie, this just isn't gonna happen.
亲爱的 破镜重圆是不可能的
Now, please promise me
现在 向我保证
you haven't already put some crazy scheme in motion.
你没有做出什么疯狂之举
I haven't put some crazy scheme in motion.
我没有做出什么疯狂之举
Why did you pause?
干嘛中间停顿
I didn't pause. Why did you pause?!
我没有 你为什么停顿
不 楼梯是坏的
楼梯是湿的
Ah. Hey, there.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Barney texted me to meet him ASAP,
巴尼发短♥信♥给我 让我尽快去找他
but the stairs are wet.
但是楼梯是湿的
No, broken.
不 楼梯是坏的
Yeah, the stairs are broken.
对 楼梯是坏的
Yeah. I got the same text.
我也收到了一样的短♥信♥
Barney, Jerry has a wife.
巴尼 杰瑞有老婆了
Oh, god, what did you do to the wife?
天啊 你对他老婆做了什么
So, my husband snuck off to go parasailing,
我丈夫偷偷去玩滑翔伞
and he wants me to join him?
他还让我也去吗
Yes.
是的
Who is ready to rock it
想不想来点
scottish-identical- twin-brothers style?
苏格兰双胞胎独有风格的音乐
** When I wake up *
* 当我醒来时
** yeah, I know I'm gonna be *
* 我知道我将会是
** I'm gonna be the man who ends up next to you... *
* 那个在你枕边醒来的人
Oh, man, I hope they're not singing to the same girl.
希望这歌♥不是俩兄弟对同一个女孩唱的
Or to each other. Shut up!
更不要是对彼此唱的 闭嘴
Music sucks!
歌♥烂
Scotland sucks! You suck!
苏格兰烂 你也烂
Just drive, pumpkin head.
快开车啦 傻蛋
Hey, guys, don't worry.
两位 别担心
Help's on the way.
马上有人来救你们
Oh! Thank you, Barney. Thank you, honey.
谢谢巴尼 谢谢你 亲爱的
In the meantime,
与此同时
I'll try to keep you two as comfortable as possible.
我会尽力让你们待得舒服
** I said, bang... *
* 干杯 干
Well, we don't need wine.
我们不需要红酒
** Bang *
* 干
** Bangity bang... *
* 干一炮
We don't need champagne, either. We need help!
我们也不需要香槟 我们需要帮忙
This could be very unsafe!
这样很不安全
I'll say something. No.
我跟他说吧 别
You've had a whole lifetime of this. Let me.
你都说了一辈子了 我来吧
Barney, are you thinking you can get
巴尼 你觉得你可以
your mother and me back together?
让我和你妈破镜重圆 是吗
Because I'm married.
但我已经结婚了
My wife is right upstairs!
我的妻子就在楼上
No, she's not.
不 她不在
What's that? Nothing!
什么 没什么
I'm just trying to keep you refreshed
我只是尽力让你们
through this unexpected and flukish elevator malfunction!
在这次意外的电梯故障中保持清醒
Here's some water!
来点水
Ah... Drat.
我去...
Clumsy hands much, Barney?
手太笨了 巴尼
Just disrobe and send up those wet clothes.
快把衣服脱了递给我
You'll be cold, so I'll send down
怕你们着凉 我会给你们送去
strawberry warming gel and some cozy, zippered masks.
草莓味的热能按♥摩♥啫哩 和舒适的拉链面具
My calligraphy ink!
我的墨水没了
I mean, the Gretzky photo!
我是说 格雷茨基的照片完了
Some bastard snuck into my room
有个混♥蛋♥溜进我房♥间
and spilled ink all over the Gretzky photo
把墨水洒在我帮巴尼保管的那张
I was holding for Barney.
格雷茨基的照片上
Detective Mosby is on the case.
莫斯比侦探模式启动
Oh, god, that's horrible. I know.
天啊 太糟了 我知道
It was a gift for Robin.
那是给罗宾的礼物
No, I mean,
不 我是说
"Oh, god, that's horrible.
"天啊 太糟了
Detective Mosby's the worst."
莫斯比侦探是史上最烂侦探"
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表