Yes.
好
And within that high five will be
这次击掌
all the high fives we've ever high fived.
会是为我们曾击过的掌而击掌
And all the high fives we could ever possibly high five.
以及为了我们未来错过的击掌而击掌
A high infinity.
永恒的击掌
A high infinity, exactly.
正是永恒的击掌
Let's do this.
来吧
All right, everybody back up.
大家退后
I'll see you on the other side, Ray.
我在那边等你 雷
Nice working with you, Dr. Venkman.
共事愉快 温克曼教授
Worth it.
值了
So worth it.
太值了
So I rushed out to make the train,
然后我急忙赶来坐火车
which is now 45 minutes late.
结果火车已经晚点45分钟了
This lady with the bass guitar--
弹贝斯的那个女孩
was she pretty?
漂亮吗
Yeah.
漂亮
She was beautiful.
非常漂亮
Go back and meet her. No.
那回去找她啊 不
But what if it was destiny?
如果这是命运的安排呢
Lady, it's been a really long weekend.
婆婆 这个周末太漫长了
I'm moving to Chicago tomorrow.
我明天就要搬去芝加哥了
I can't really talk destiny right now.
我现在没资格谈啥命运
Okay.
好吧
Yes?
怎么了
What if the universe sent you a gigantic sign
如果上天给了你一个明确的指示
that this woman was your destiny?
那个女孩就是你命中的那人怎么办
Then would you talk to her?
你会和她搭讪吗
Yeah, sure. I mean, I-I guess I would have to.
当然 必须得搭讪
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
Where is that train?
火车怎么还不来啊
Can I ask one more question?
能再问你个问题吗
What?
什么
This girl with the bass guitar--
弹贝斯的那个女孩
is that her?
是她吗
That is her, isn't it?
是她 对吧
This is so exciting.
太激动人心了
G-go talk to her.
去找她聊聊
All right. Just be cool, lady. Damn.
冷静点 婆婆 真要命
Why are you still sitting here?
你还傻坐着干嘛
Because I'm moving to Chicago tomorrow, remember?
因为我明天就要搬去芝加哥了
And 24 hours from now,
24小时后
my life is gonna be completely different.
我的人生将发生翻天覆地的变化
This is so strange, you know, now that Ted's Gone,
太奇怪了 泰德已经走了
it's just a... a different vibe.
气氛完全不一样了
You can just f-feel his absence.
你能感觉到少了一个人
Are you kidding me?!
你♥他♥妈♥玩我呢
Oh, hey.
你们来啦
What are you doing in New York?
你在纽约做什么
Aren't you supposed to be in Chicago?
你不是应该在芝加哥吗
No... Oh.
不
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
我不去了
What? What?
什么 什么
I'm not moving to Chicago. Why?
我不去芝加哥了 为什么
I met a girl. You... son of a bitch!
我遇见了一个女孩 你个贱♥人♥
What is the matter with you?
你搞毛啊
How could you put us through that?
你怎么能这么对我们
That good-bye was emotionally devastating.
那次告别让我们哭断衷肠
A certain delicate flower cried all night in the shower.
某位脆弱的花姑娘[马修]在浴室里哭了一整夜
And I was pretty bummed, too.
我也很难过
And now you're staying because of some girl?
现在你却因为某个女生就要留下吗
I mean, who is this person?
这家伙到底是何方神圣
The bass player from the wedding band.
婚礼乐队的贝斯手
Oh, yeah, she's great.
是吗 她挺不错的
Love her. Right, right?
爱死她了 没错吧
What are you... What are you doing? Calling her.
你在干嘛 给她打电♥话♥
Don't do this. Don't call her the next day.
别这样 别第二天就给人家打电♥话♥
You're blowing this.
你这是自断情路
Three days. You wait three days, Ted.
三天 你得等上三天啊 泰德
H-hey, it's Ted. Hi.
我是泰德 你好
Listen, do you ...fo you want to have dinner tomorrow night?
听我说 你想明晚出来吃个饭吗
Great.
太好了
It was clear I meant with me, right?
我有说清楚 只是和我吃饭吗
Same answer. Solid.
答案不变 那就说定啦
Why does he keep doing this?
他为什么总是重蹈覆辙
He meets 'em, he likes 'em way too much,
一旦跟人相遇 就一头扎进爱河
he goes way too big, too soon,
过早展开猛烈攻势
and he ends up blowing it.
结果往往悲剧收场
I can't take this anymore.
我再也受不了了
He's fallen in love so many times now.
他已经坠入爱河太多次了
Not like this.
过去不像这样
This is different.
这次不一样
Come on, go talk to her.
快点 过去跟她说话
Oh, and it'll all be because of me.
你俩要是成了 可得好好谢我
And I'll sing at your wedding.
我要在你们婚礼上唱歌♥
Y-you are gonna have a big wedding, right?
你会举办盛大的婚礼 对吗
What? No. Just be cool, lady. Damn.
不对 婆婆你淡定点行吗 真要命
And aren't big weddings kind of a young man's game?
年轻人才喜欢搞什么盛大的婚礼
You don't have a big wedding in your 30s.
一旦年过三十 谁还有那精力
If I do ever get married,
如果我结婚
I'm keeping it simple.
一定是一切从简
A hot air balloon? Well, yeah.
热气球 是啊
I mean, when you're getting married in a 17th-century castle in France
如果你要在法国的17世纪古堡结婚
and making your entrance on a stagecoach with six white horses,
进场坐的是六匹白马的马车
you kind of got to make a big exit.
退场也得华丽不是吗
How much are you spending on this?
你这个婚礼打算花多少钱
Oh, like, a lot of money.
很多钱
All of my money.
我全副身家
Look, I know you guys have been traveling a lot,
我知道你们经常出国
but you're coming, right?
但你们会来的对吗
Oh course. What... Duh.
当然了 那还用说
I'll get the next round. Thanks.
我请下一轮 多谢
I'd offer, but...
我也想请 但是
Castle. Yeah.
古堡钱啊 明白
So, how you guys doing?
你们还好吗
I mean, Robin's really taking off at work, huh?
罗宾的事业风生水起啊
It's like, "Robin Scherbatsky, World Wide News, Caracas."
"罗宾·特布罗斯基 世界新闻 加拉加斯报导"
"Robin scherbatsky, World Wide News, St. Petersburg."
"罗宾·特布罗斯基 世界新闻 圣彼得堡报导"
"Robin scherbatsky, World Wide News,
"罗宾·特布罗斯基 世界新闻
anywhere but New York, apparently."
纽约除外的任何地方报导"
But it's great.
但挺好的
Uh, it's makes things super difficult for us,
虽然让维持婚姻困难了千百倍
but it's great. It's great.
但挺好的 挺好的
It's great. It's great.
挺好的 挺好的
One more and I'll believe you.
再说一遍我就相信你
It's great. Sounds great.
挺好的 听起来挺好的
Hi, hi. Sorry I'm late.
大家好 抱歉我迟到了
Can I talk to you for a minute? Yeah, sure.
我跟你谈谈好吗 当然
Did you wire the down payment to the castle guy?
你把定金给城♥堡♥男汇过去了吗
I got a castle guy.
我认识个城♥堡♥男哦
I've got, like, three castle guys.
我有三个城♥堡♥男好吧
And a moat guy, so...
还有个护城河男 班门弄斧
I didn't wire the payment because
我没把钱汇过去是因为
I don't think we can get married in September.
我们不能在九月结婚
Whatwhat, why? Because,
为什么 因为
When I do get married,
我结婚的时候
I kind of want to fit
我不希望塞不进
in... my dress.
我的婚纱
Why wouldn't you f...
为什么会塞不进...
No. Yeah.
不会吧 是的
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表