For real this time.
真正把过去放下
Bye, Max.
再见了 马克斯
So?
商量得怎么样
My answer is...
我的回答是
no.
不
You're in luck.
算你走运
Mother of the bride never checked in.
新娘的母亲没有来
How many keys will you be needing?
你需要几把钥匙
Just one.
一把就行
Yeah. I just...
因为我
I broke up with someone.
刚跟男友分手
I think room number six is the room for you.
我觉得最适合你的房♥间是6号♥房♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
** Hold me close and hold me fast *
* 快紧紧地拥抱我
** This magic spell you cast *
* 你施放的魔咒
** This is la vie en rose *
* 那是玫瑰人生
** When you kiss me, Heaven sighs *
* 当你吻我 诸神叹息
** And though I close my eyes *
* 即使闭上双眼
** I see la vie en rose *
* 我仍能看见玫瑰般的人生
** When you press me to your heart *
* 当你将我拥入怀中
** I'm in a world apart *
* 我领略到一个不同的世界
** A world where roses bloom *
* 那里到处都是盛放的玫瑰
** And when you speak, angels sing from above *
* 当你倾吐心声 天使在四周歌♥唱
** Everyday words seem to turn into love songs *
* 所有普通的词语 都幻化成恋曲
** Give your heart and soul to me *
* 请给我你的心与灵魂
** And life will always be *
* 此后人生将永远是
** La vie en rose.*
* 玫瑰人生
Kids, I must have heard your mom's rendition
孩子们 这些年来我听过你们妈妈
of "La Vie en Rose" a million times over the years.
演奏无数次《玫瑰人生》这首歌♥
Every night when she tucked you in, for instance.
比如 每天晚上她哄你们睡觉时
But that performance,
但那一晚的演奏
that first night I ever heard her sing,
那晚初次听见她歌♥声
that one will always be my favorite.
那将永远是我的最爱
Barney, I was just out there on the patio...
巴尼 我刚才在阳台上
and there's someone in the room next to us.
听到隔壁房♥间有人唱歌♥
I didn't see her, but...
虽然我没看见她 但
Well, she was playing the ukulele...
她弹的是尤克里里琴哦
Barney?
巴尼
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表