When we met them,
当地的印加人真是热情无比
the local incas couldn't have been more welcoming.
-太阳之子 -真的耶
- Children of the Sun. - Oh, yeah!
-你们好 -欢迎
- Hello! - Welcome!
他们以为我们是太阳神
They thought we were sun gods
因为我们的钢制盔甲反射阳光耀眼夺目
because the sun reflected off our steel armour.
是真的
那何不带我们这些太阳神
Why not take us sun gods to
去看看你们诱人的黄金 我们就能偷了
see all your lovely gold, so we can steal it.
佩德罗 我说过多少遍了 别提黄金
Pedro, I told you not to mention the gold, oK?
你脑袋进水了吗
What is wrong with you?
你们想过来看看吗
Do you want to pop in?
这边请
Follow us.
弗朗西斯科· 毕伽罗粗略指南
印加人对财富的态度非常特别
The Incans have some very unusual attitudes to wealth.
我是一名印加酋长 我很富有
I'm an Incan Chief. I'm very rich.
很好 敢问你是有多富有
Wonderful. How very rich, exactly?
相当富有 我有很多妻子
Very rich. I have many wives,
很多孩子 很多孙子
many children, many grandchildren...
-那黄金呢 -佩德罗 你又提黄金
- What about gold? - Pedro, please.
我们有的是黄金
Yes, we've got lots of gold
但是黄金和富有有半毛钱的关系吗
but I don't see what that's got to do with being rich.
当然没关系 别担心 完全不是问题
Oh, nothing at all. Don't worry about it. It's not a problem.
不了 我不...
OK. No, I don't...
弗朗西斯科· 毕伽罗粗略指南
实在是太棒了 秘鲁黄金泛滥啊
It's brilliant. In Peru, there is so much gold
印加人根本就没把金子当回事儿
the Incans don't really value it.
是真的
对他们来说家人和追随者才是真正的财富
For them, your family and followers are your real riches, uh?
黄金是一文不值
OK. Gold is worthless.
那我们要走了 再见
OK, we're going to go now. So, bye.
-拜拜 -这次见面很愉快
- Bye-bye! - Nice to meet you.
-再见 -再见
- Ta-ta. - OK...
走就行 不用跑
Walk, don't run.
他们看上去人挺好的
Well, they seem very nice.
我强烈推荐大家去秘鲁看看
I really recommend a visit to Peru.
我第一次去的时候才花了十万比索
My first trip has only cost me 100,000 pesos,
但下次我要带着军队去
but next time, I will bring extra troops
偷走全部黄金
and I will make millions, uh?
-变身百万富翁暴发户 -小点声
- From stealing all their gold. - Ssshhh!
-你推我♥干♥什么 -你之前不是说
- What? Don't you push me. - Yeah, but you said...
现在没事了
What? It's OK now. Uh?
你看到附近有印加人吗 没有
Do you see Incans around? No.
你脑袋里是进了多少水啊
What is wrong with you all the time?
那你也别当着镜头的面推我啊
Don't push me in front of the camera.
弗朗西斯科· 毕伽罗粗略指南
毕伽罗在西班牙长大 生活穷苦
Pizarro grew up in Spain as a poor boy
小小年纪就是看猪人
whose job it was to look after the pigs.
据说他的父母丢下他逃走了
It's said that his parents ran away and left him,
他是被母猪养大的
and he was brought up by a sow.
想象一下
Imagine that!
毕伽罗 你的房♥间看起来跟猪窝似的
Eh, Pizarro - your room looks like a pigsty.
干得好啊 儿子
Well done, son!
但是不止西班牙人冷血
But it wasn't just the Spaniards who were ruthless.
某些印加人同样如此
So were some of the Incas.
现在播放的是糟糕历史独家音乐录影带
And now on Horrible Histories, a music video exclusive.
由印加君主帕查库提
It's the Incan Lord Pachacuti,
带来一首《帕查库提之歌♥》
with The Pachacuti Song.
帕查库提 印加之王*
*I'm Pachacuti - the Incan Lord
鼎鼎大名 威震四方*
*All other tribes dreaded
我名意为 震撼世界*
*My name means "He who shakes the earth"
这可不是 自大嚣张*
*Not that I'm bigheaded
说起征服邻邦*
*When it comes to claiming nearby lands
都是小菜一碟*
*I was the type to risk it
利用死去敌人*
*But it's how I treat dead enemies
绝对大开眼界*
*That really took the biscuit
头骨当酒杯
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
牙齿整副取
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
拿来做项链
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
臂骨做长笛
帕查库提*
*Pachacuti
有次在个山坡上*
*Once on a hillside my troops hid
埋伏战前士兵藏*
*To cause a rival strife
士兵突然跳起来*
*And when they jumped out it looked like
岩石变人敌心慌*
*The ground had come to life
岩石亦遵我命令*
*The rocks they are my warriors
吹个小牛骗敌人*
*I then used to boast
撒个小谎确有用*
*And that little lie helped us win wars
暴♥力♥确保仗能赢*
*But violence helped the most
头骨当酒杯
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
牙齿整副取
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
拿来做项链
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
臂骨做长笛
帕查库提*
*Pachacuti
敌方首领命更惨*
*If you were a rival chief
杀了你可不算完*
*We'd kill you first and then
把你做成稻草人*
*We'd stuff you like a scarecrow
杀鸡儆猴给人看*
*But one for scaring men
你的手指瘦如柴*
*Then we'd rest your bony fingers on
肚皮撑紧放上来*
*The stretched skin of your belly
清风吹过手指摇*
*And in the breeze they'd tap that tum
好像敲鼓味道怪*
*Like a drummer...but more smelly
头骨当酒杯
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
牙齿整副取
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
皮肤做鼓面
帕查库提独创*
*Do the Pachacuti
欢乐无极限
帕查库提*
*Pachacuti
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz,
想和我一起穿越时光下水道吗
Want to travel through the time sewers with me?
那就来玩糟糕历史寻宝游戏吧
Then play Horrible Histories Terrible Treasures!
登录CBBC官网 点击糟糕历史
Go to the CBBC website, and click on Horrible Histories.
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表