请问 馅饼是用什么做的
Is the pie made from...?
A 妇人的两条狗
A: Her two dogs
B 妇人的两个儿子
B: Her two sons
还是C 大葱和西兰花
or C: Leek and broccoli
答案是B
The answer is...B.
馅饼居然是用她的儿子做成的
The pie was made out of her two sons!
没错 莎翁的戏剧里真有些奇怪的事情
Yes, Shakespeare wrote some truly unforgettable things.
历史版
智囊问答
有请我们下一位参赛选手
May we have our next contestant please?
你好
Hello.
请问您的大名
Your name please?
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
威廉·莎士比亚
您的职业是
Your occupation?
吾为造词人 美句舞翩翩
One that doth make words to dance upon the page
奇文天下传
and thence into the ear of the throng.
不好意思 我不是很...
I'm sorry, I don't quite...
我是写剧本的
I write plays.
威廉·莎士比亚
早这么说不就完了
Right, well why didn't you just say so?
剧作家
你选择的题目范围是
And your chosen specialised subject.
我首创的词组
Phrases what I made up.
剧作家
威廉·莎士比亚
我首创的词组
威廉·莎士比亚 答题时间两分钟
William Shakespeare, you have two minutes
题目是"你首创造的词组" 现在开始
on phrases what you made up starting from...now.
生存还是毁灭 这是个问题
To be or not to be, that is the question.
-我知道这是个问题 -什么
- I know it is. - I'm sorry?
我知道那是个问题 你刚才问我了
I know that's the question, you just asked me it.
我的问题是 这话是不是你首创的
No, the questions is did you make it up?
你刚才的问题明明是 生存还是毁灭
You just said the question was to be or not to be.
"生存还是毁灭 这是个问题"
To be or not to be, that is the question,
这整句话才是问题
is the question.
我明白了 这话是我首创的
Oh, yes I see, yes I did make that up.
正确 终于打发了
Correct. Good riddance.
可我才刚到啊
I've only just arrived.
不是 这个词组是你首创的吗
No, did you invent the phrase, good riddance?
-是的 -正确
- Yes, I did. - Correct
-金子般的心 -谢谢你的夸奖
- Heart of gold. - Oh, thank you, that's very flattering.
不...
No...
我是问 你是不是第一个使用这个词组的人
Were you the first person to use the phrase, heart of gold?
-是的 -正确
- Yes, I was. - Correct.
死翘翘呢
Dead as a door-nail.
对 也是我首创的
Oh yes, that is one of mine.
《亨利六世》中篇 续集
Henry VI, part 2, the sequel!
正确 枉费心机呢
Correct. Wild goose chase.
这也是我首创的 你们现在还在用啊
Yes, that's mine. Are they still using that?
是啊 正确
They are indeed. Correct.
"敲啊敲 谁啊"
Knock, knock, who's there?
不对 应该你说"敲啊敲"
No, that's wrong - you say "Knock, knock,"
我问"谁啊"
Then I say, "Who's there?"
-不是 这是不是你首创的 -什么
- No, did you invent it? - What?
-"敲啊敲" -谁啊
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
-不 -不 是谁
- NO! - NO...who?
我是问 这句话是你首创的吗
Did you come up with the phrase, knock, knock, who's there?
-是的 -正确
- Yes, I did. - Correct.
老天爷啊
For goodness sake.
-那也是我首创的 -正确
- That's one of mine too. - Correct.
全世界是一个...
All the world's a...
善始善终
I've started so I'll finish...
-这句不是我首创的 -正确
- No, that's one of yours. - Correct.
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare,
本轮过后 你获得了八分
at the end of that round you have scored eight points.
我说 这就是你们现代人的娱乐活动吗
Sorry, is this what you do for entertainment nowadays?
没错 是的
Yes it is, yes.
我觉得还是剧院好啊
Think I preferred the theatre.
"我觉得还是剧院好啊"
"Think I preferred the theatre."
-你可以离场了 -好吧
- Get out of the chair now. - OK.
奇葩印加人
糟糕历史频道现在插播
'And now on HHTV an advertising intermission
来自古秘鲁的广♥告♥
from ancient Peru.'
大家好 我是广♥告♥人
Hi, I'm a shouty man
我来向大家介绍新型印加洞穴
and I'm here to tell you about new Incan Hole.
惊天动地的育儿革命
The incredible childcare revolution.
新型印加洞穴可以让你
New Incan Hole is the simple way
轻松搞定调皮捣蛋的孩子
to keep your troublesome tots in check.
你只需要把孩子放进洞穴
Just chuck in your child
洞穴陡峭的四壁都会轻松搞定一切
and let those steep sides do all the hard work.
印加人真的这么做
和平地相比
Yes, compared with level ground,
平地VS新型印加洞穴
新型印加洞穴独特的边缘结构
the unique raised edges of new Incan Hole
更有利于让小孩子
are up to a big percent better
远离麻烦
at keeping little ones out of trouble
此外 新型洞穴挖掘快捷简单
What's more, it's quick and easy to install.
挖洞穴可能需要点时间和精力
比起雇保姆可要划算得多
And it's cheaper than a babysitter.
惊天跳楼价 分文不要
And with the bargain price of nothing at all,
您怎么可以只挖一个印加洞穴呢
why stop at just one Incan Hole?
独一无二的"走哪挖哪"设计
With the unique dig-anywhere design,
让您可以带着洞穴走遍世界
you can take your hole wherever you go.
如果对新型印加洞穴不满意的话
And if you're not completely satisfied with new Incan Hole,
包您满意
干吗不再挖一个新的呢
why not dig another one?
心动不如马上行动
Try new Incan Hole today.
洞穴一挖 孩子安全千万家
Dig a hole and the child is safe.
注意 印加洞穴在雨季
Warning, Incan Hole may become
注意
可能会变成印加嬉水池
Incan paddling pool during rainy season.
如果你觉得把孩子放在洞里太奇怪
If you think keeping your kids in a hole is weird,
请来看看我们的洗发用品吧
check out what we use to wash our hair.
头皮干痒 有头屑烦恼吗
Do you suffer from a dry flaky scalp?
头发油腻粘成片吗
Is your hair greasy?
头上散发异味让人恶心吗
Does your head smell like a dead rotting llama?
那就用新型印加洗发尿吧
Then you need new Incan Shampee.
洗发尿是一种革命性的新型去屑洗发用品
Yes, Shampee is a revolutionary new anti-dandruff hair wash.
只需尿到桶里让其发酵一周
Simply pee in a bucket and leave it to ferment for a week.
然后直接在尿盆洗发即可
Then just wash your hair in the piddle pot.
全天然配方瞬间便可发挥功效
The all-natural formula gets to work straight away.
其科学原理是
Here's the sciencey bit.
人尿中含尿素
Your pee contains urea,
可以杀死细菌 抵抗头屑 清除油脂
a chemical that kills bacteria, fights dandruff and cleans away grease
让你的秀发健康柔顺有光泽
leaving you with shinier, healthier looking hair.
印加洗发尿 印加女人都说好
Incan Shampee - it's what all the Incan ladies are using.
爱它没商量
I love it.
有膀胱就有本产品
Available in all full bladders.
尿桶请自行购买♥♥
Bucket not included.
邪恶的维多利亚时代
欢迎来到拜德明顿庄园
So, welcome to Badminton House.
我们就在画廊里品些茶吧
I thought we'd take tea here in the gallery.
这里收藏了许多...
Home to our fine collection of...
这里收藏了许多艺术珍品
Home to our fine collection of art.
这里曾收藏了许多艺术珍品
Home to what WAS our fine collection of art
很遗憾 也有我的丈夫
and also sadly home to my husband,
毕尔福特公爵
the Duke of Beaufort,
-他酷爱网球运动 -你们好啊
- a keen tennis player. - Hello.
亲爱的 能不能别在画廊里打网球
Darling, can you please not play tennis in the gallery.
他真在室内打网球
可以 亲爱的 当然可以
Of course, dear. Of course.
你想让我玩什么 足球吗
What would you like me to play? Football?
谢了 乔金斯
Thank you, Jokins.
-亲爱的 -好吧 橄榄球总可以吧
- Darling! - All right,how about rugby?
-亲爱的 -拳击呢
- Darling! - Touch of boxing?
也不可以
No!
一定有什么运动
There must be some sorts of sports
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表