过来 小猫咪
Here, puss-puss!
过来 咪♥咪♥...
Here, puss...ow!
女主人交换活动正式结束
Well, the wife swap is over
显然 并非所有人都乐在其中
and it's clear not everyone has enjoyed their experience.
我过得糟糕透顶
I have had the most awful time.
你们凯尔特人像野兽一样进食
You Celts - you eat like animals,
睡在地板上
you sleep on the floor,
你们的小屋是用粪便建造的
your huts are made of animal poo,
还用被砍下的头颅作装饰
decorated with severed heads,
你们这些野蛮人
you're savages.
好了 亲爱的 不要生气
All right, dear, no need to be rude.
对不起 马库斯
No, Marcus! I'm sorry.
我想你尽快带我回罗马
I want you to take me back to Rome.
我想念那里的天气 那里的邻居
I miss the climate, the neighbours,
那里的文明
the civilisation...
没错
Aye, that's right!
赶紧滚回罗马去吧
You get yourselves back to Rome,
你们两个蠢蛋
ya stuck-up idiots!
也许你们不喜欢这肮脏黏腻的小屋
You might not appreciate our dirty, stinky hut,
但这就是我们的家
but tae us, it's home!
你再这样对我的妻子出言不逊
When you talk to my wife like that,
我是会生气的
I will get angry.
快滚吧 混♥蛋♥
Get out of here, pal!
-无礼 -来吧 亲爱的
- Nasty. - Come on, love.
我们回家
Let's go home.
能不能带我一起走啊
Any chance you could take me with you? Oh!
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
想和我一起畅游时光下水道吗
Want to travel through the time series with me?
那就来玩"糟糕历史寻宝游戏吧"
Then play Horrible Histories, Terrible Treasures.
请登录CBBC官网
Go to the CBBC website
点击"糟糕历史"
and click on Horrible Histories.
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表