-你这个大土豆 -土豆
- You are a big patatoes. - Patatoes.
-你这愚蠢的小个子 -愚蠢的小个子
- You're a silly little man. - A silly little man!
来看看厄格赢得的奖励
Let's see what Ug has won!
没错 扔了你的旧石器吧
Yes! Throw away your old stone tools.
青铜时代来了 这些是金属器
The Bronze Age is here and it's metal.
凭借独有的青铜武器
You'll be the talk of the tribe
你们将成为整个部落的焦点
with your very own bronze weapon!
别 别戳脸
No, not the face!
石器时代版
家族财富
你杀死了厄几欧
You've killed Ugio.
是的
Yeah...
也许我们该砍下他的手臂和腿
Maybe we should cut off his arms and legs,
将他的内脏掏光
scrape out his innards,
填上泥土再把他拼起来
fill him with mud and put him back together.
这就是他生前所愿嘛
Well, it's what he would've wanted.
各位 说再见吧
Say goodbye, everybody!
好极了 说再见
That's great! Say goodbye.
来嘛 说再见
Come on. Say goodbye.
又来了 没关系
Oh, it's happened again! Doesn't matter.
邪恶的维多利亚时代
很多历史事件其实就是个谜*
*Lots of things in history are actually a mystery
真♥相♥不总是在你读的书本里*
*The truth's not always in the books you read
事实会被扭曲甚至会被错报*
*Facts can get distorted or even misreported
试想一切扯上我*
*Imagine if that was all down to me
克里夫·怀特赖[善意的谎言]*
*Cliff White-lie.
-是怀特利 -抱歉
- It's Whiteley! - Sorry.
没错 你的报道有误 伙计
Yeah, yeah. Well, your newspaper got it wrong, mate.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦是著名的科学家
Albert Einstein was a famous scientist.
弗兰肯斯坦是那个制♥造♥怪物的家伙
Frank Einstein was the one with a monster.
给我刊登道歉声明
So print an apology!
嘎嘣
Wallop!
克里夫 有位弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔和
Cliff? I've got Florence Nightingale and...
抱歉 再说一遍你的名字
Sorry, what was your name again?
玛丽·西科
Mary Seacole.
和玛丽·西科要见你
Mary Seacole to see you.
谢谢 请她们进来
Thank you. Show 'em in, please.
女士们 克里夫·怀特利为您澄清事实
Ladies. Cliff Whiteley, tellin' it how it wasn't.
请坐
Take a pew.
请问有什么问题
Right. What seems to be the problemo?
问题就在于
The problem is all of
所有有关克里米亚战争的书籍
the history books about the Crimean War
都只提及了一名护士
only seem to mention one nurse.
弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔
Florence Nightingale.
弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔
Florence Nightingale!
我想也是
Well, I should hope so, too.
我们可花了不少功夫
We did a great deal of work
确保弗洛姥姥被载入史册
ensuring Old Flo went down in history.
-头衔太响亮了 -提灯女神
- What a catchphrase! - The lady with the lamp.
嘎嘣
Whallop!
-你把我忘了吗 -无意冒犯 亲爱的
- You forget about me? - No offence, love,
但我从没听说过你
but I ain't never heard of ya.
我曾四次试图挤进
Four times me tried to join
克里米亚战争的提灯姥姥前线
Old Lamp Face in the Crimean War.
却屡次被她拒绝
And four times she said no.
我们是面向英国女性征召护士的
The nursing call was for British girls.
而你来自牙买♥♥加
You're from Jamaica.
我父亲是苏格兰人
Me father was from Scotland.
我还是没听说过你
I still ain't never heard of ya.
你应该听过
Well, you should have.
在她拒绝我后 我越挫越勇
When she turned me down, that never stopped me.
我卖♥♥掉了在牙买♥♥加的家
Me sold up me home in Jamaica
用于购买♥♥去克里米亚的车票
and paid for me ticket to the Crimea.
我到那儿后
When me get there,
我用血汗钱建立了我自己的医院
me built me own hostel with me own money
来照料受伤的英国士兵
to provide care for the injured British soldiers.
以上属实
此话不假 不过是我的军事医院
Yes, yes, but it was my military hospitals
在照看那些重伤员
that dealt with all the really nasty injuries.
不只是你 我还上战场
Not just you. I'd actually go out
去给士兵疗伤
and treat the injuries upon the battlefield!
我在卫生洗护方面做了开创性贡献
Well, I did pioneering work in cleanliness and hygiene.
我促进了霍乱和热带病的治疗
I worked in cholera and tropical medicine.
我发明了饼图统计表
Well, I invented the pie chart.
以上属实
你真的发明了饼图吗
You did really invent the pie chart?
-没错 -这我倒不知道
- Yes, I did. - I did not know that.
女士们 冷静 坐下
Alright, ladies, chill out. Asseyez-vous.
玛丽 为什么她那么有名
Now, Mary, how come she's famous
而我从未听说过你
and I ain't never heard of ya?
当战争结束时
When the war ended,
我们中一人仍富有且具有影响力
one of us was still rich and influential
得以继续她伟大的事业
and could go on to do great work,
而另一个只是个贫穷
whilst the other was just a poor,
身无分文的黑人女子
penniless black woman.
真糟糕 你做了那么多贡献
That is terrible, after everything you did.
-我们看看如何帮你名扬立万 -什么
- Let's see if we can't get you publicity. - What?
消停会 提灯小短裤
Shut it, Lampy Knickers!
当然 我们会给你建个塑像
Now, we'll get you a statue, obviously.
也许可以用你来命名某家大学的建筑
Maybe get a university wing named after you.
让你出现在一部BBC的
Oh! How would you feel about being featured
历史小品节目中怎样
in an historical sketch show for the BBC?
[指的就是《糟糕历史》]
-有什么好处吗 -没坏处
- It any good? - It ain't bad.
嘎嘣
Whallop!
没错 伦敦中心区有座玛丽·西科塑像
Yes. A statue of Mary Seacole in central London
希望能让人们记住她的名字
hopefully means more people will now know who she is.
干得好 克里夫
Top work, Cliff!
我的塑像在哪儿呢 在哪儿
Now, where's my statue, eh? Eh?
当然 在维多利亚时期的学校
Of course, when you learnt about
人们要想记住重要人物
people in Victorian schools,
所使用的方法叫作"重复"
you learnt the proper Victorian way by repetition.
维多利亚女王于1819年出生
Queen Victoria was born in 1819.
维多利亚女王于1819年出生
Queen Victoria was born in 1819.
维多利亚女王于1837年登基
Queen Victoria became Queen in 1837.
典型的维多利亚学堂
维多利亚女王于1837年登基
Queen Victoria became Queen in 1837.
布雷德比 墨水不是用来喝的
Bleatherby! We do not drink ink!
布雷德比 墨水不是用来喝的
Bleatherby! We do not drink ink!
不 孩子们 这话是对布雷德比说的
No, no, children. That was just for Bleatherby.
不 孩子们 这话是对布雷德比说的
No, no, children. That was just for Bleatherby.
孩子们 你们不需要
Children, you do not have to
重复我的每一句话
repeat everything that I say.
孩子们 你们不需要
Children, you do not have to
重复我的每一句话
repeat everything that I say.
-停下 -停下
- Stop it! - Stop it!
-停下 -停下
- Stop it! - Stop it!
-我身上有尿味 -你身上有尿味
- I smell of wee. - You smell of wee.
这可不是原话
That wasn't exact repetition.
这可不是原话
That wasn't exact repetition.
校长来了
The headmaster's coming!
表现好点 不然那头愚蠢的老山羊
Behave, or the silly old goat
会把我拉去他办公室的
will have me drag to his office.
一切可好 汉拉恩先生
Is everything alright, Mr Hanrahan?
校长来了
The headmaster's coming.
表现好点 不然那头愚蠢的老山羊
Behave, or the silly old goat
会把我拉去他的办公室
will have me drag to his office
汉拉恩先生 请来我的办公室谈谈
Mr Hanrahan, a word in my office, please.
-真谢谢你们啦 -不用客气
- Thanks so much. - You're welcome.
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
想与我一起穿梭时光下水道吗
Want to travel through the time sewers with me?
那就玩"糟糕历史寻宝游戏"吧
Then play Horrible Histories Terrible Treasures.
请登陆CBBC官网
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表