B 疯人镇(德克萨斯州)
B, Loonyville (Texas)
C 尿尿(俄亥俄州)
C, Pee Pee (Ohio)
答案是...
The answer is...
以上都是真实的牛仔小镇
they are all genuine cowboy towns!
谁会想到
Who'd have thought it?
其实 那也是一个牛仔小镇名
Actually, that's a real cowboy town name, too.
谁会想到 在阿♥拉♥巴马州
Who'd Have Thought It - Alabama.
大家好哟
Howdy.
你知道要成为一个真正的牛仔需要什么吗
You know what you need to be a genuine cowboy?
牛
Cows.
不赶牛 非牛仔
You ain't herding cattle, you ain't no cowboy.
我是真实的牛仔*
*Well, I'm a real-life cowboy
安静又谦逊*
*Just a quiet, humble fella
除了迈克都这样*
*That's what we're like apart from Mike
我是大嗓门*
*Yeah, I'm more of a yeller
长夜漫漫齐歌♥唱*
*Sing songs to pass the evenings
安抚牛马入梦乡*
*And because it soothes the herd
以防受惊四奔逃*
*So they won't stampede
迈克一唱事情糟*
*Unless Mike sings lead
字字高喊声音响*
*And shouts every single word
-迈克 -抱歉
- Mike! - Sorry!
因为我们是牛仔*
*Cos we're cowboys
真真切切的牛仔*
*Real-life cowboys
不像电视里一般*
*Not like the ones you've seen on your TV
我们从不抢银行*
*We've never held up banks at all
薪水低*
*We're poorly paid
人矮小*
*And kind of small
你要是还想做牛仔*
*If you still want to be a cowboy
跟着我*
*Stick with me
十八小时马背上*
*On your horse for 18 hours
肌肉酸痛咒不停*
*Saddle sores a curse
然后喂喂马*
*Then feed your horse
吃饭啦*
*And yourself of course
吃了豆子坏事情*
*Those beans just make it worse
继续上马赶牛去*
*Then you're back driving cattle
就是牛仔的工作*
*That's what being a cowboy means
赶着牲畜往东行*
*Moving those beasts from west to east
抱歉 都是豆子惹的祸*
*Sorry, it's the beans
因为我们是牛仔*
*Cos we're cowboys
真真切切的牛仔*
*Real-life cowboys
不像电影里一般*
*Not like the ones you've seen in the movies
不像约翰·韦恩块头大*
*We're not big hunks like that John Wayne
不然马匹不干啦*
*Cos our horses would complain
你要是还想做牛仔*
*If you still want to be a cowboy
请加入*
*Join us, please.
牛仔怪风俗 一定记心中*
*You should be aware we have some customs that are strange
我们地盘上 问好词不同*
*Like saying howdy and not hello, when you're out here on the range
别碰牛仔帽*
*Never touch a cowboy's hat
别骑牛仔马*
*Never ride his horse
要是我骑走你的老母马*
*So what if I took your old mare
先吃一子弹 啥也不说啦*
*Well, I'd shoot you, of course
好吧
Fair enough!
牛仔*
*Cowboys
真真切切的牛仔*
*Real-life cowboys
不像银幕上一般*
*Not like the ones you see on silver screens
我们不会挑起争端*
*We don't go out starting fights
联盟会为我们而战*
*Cos unions fought for our rights
多亏豆子 迈克献独唱一段*
*Now Mike will do a solo thanks to beans
怎么样
How was that?
臭死了
It stunk!
我的朋友们 恐怕尾声来*
*And now, my friends I fear that the end is drawing near
我们的统治 只有二十载*
*Cos we only ruled the range for 20 years
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz
想和我一起穿越时空的下水道吗
Want to travel through the time sewers with me?
那就玩"糟糕历史寻宝游戏"吧
Then play Horrible Histories' Terrible Treasures.
请登陆CBBC官网
Go to the CBBC website
点击"糟糕历史"
and click on Horrible Histories.
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表