是的 老师
Yes, Miss.
你说了哪个词
Which word did you say?
[威尔士语中的"威尔士
老师 我知道 是"Cymru"
Miss! I know. It was Cymru.
你说了 你说了威尔士单词
You said it! You said a Welsh word!
该你戴小牌子了
You have to put the Welsh Not on.
在偷笑什么呢 姑娘
What are you sniggering at, girl?
对不起 真不敢相信他说了"Cymru"
Sorry, Miss. I just can't believe he said Cymru.
天啊
Oh, dear.
现在该怎么做呀
What are we going to do now?
戴小牌子 老师
Wear the Welsh Not, Miss?
没错 我们都知道
Correct, and we all know
放学前最后一个戴小牌子的人
what happens to the last person to be wearing the Welsh not
会受到什么处罚 对吗
at the end of the school day, don't we?
是的 老师
Yes, Miss.
他们要
They get...
被打屁屁
a beating!
真的是这样
-老师 -怎么了
- Miss? - Yes.
"Cymru"是什么意思
What does Cymru mean?
这是威尔士的威尔士语说法 要下课了
It's Welsh for Wales, but the bell's about to go,
过来弯腰领罚
so bend over for your beating.
是 老师
Yes, Miss.
有人讲了威尔士语是吗
Ah, somebody's been speaking Welsh, have they?
是的 校长
Yes, Headmaster.
有些人就是不吸取教训
Some people never learn.
这群傻家伙问我"Cymru"是什么意思
The silly clot asked me what Cymru means!
这是给你的教训
Let this be a lesson to you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
1♥8♥9♥1年开始 上学免费
Schools were made free in 1♥8♥9♥1.
在那以前 每天要付1便士给学校
Until then, it cost a penny a day
但并不是所有家长都愿意付这个钱
and not all parents thought it was value for money.
日安
Good day.
维多利亚版
东伦敦人
妈妈 爸爸 你们找我吗
Mother, Father. You wanted to see me?
她来了
Ah, here she is.
我们心爱的小十六
Our beloved 16th daughter.
-你叫什么名字来着 -查丝蒂蒂
- What's your name again? - Chastity.
查丝蒂蒂 我就说叫这个
Chastity! I told you!
好的 查丝蒂蒂
Right, Chastity,
我们想跟你聊聊你的上学出勤率
we'd like to talk to you on your school attendance.
-怎么啦 -好像你现在...
- Yes? - It seems you've been going...
每天都去
Every day.
我们为你做了那么多
After everything we've done for you,
你就不能逃一次学吗
could you not at least have bunked off school once?
每天花我们1便士
Costs us a penny every day,
一个星期有5天 一年有40个星期
five days a week, 40 weeks a year!
你知道那要花多少钱吗
Have you any idea how much that is, girl?
5乘以40
5 times 40...
200便士
200 pence.
我在学校学会算算术了
I learned how to do maths at school.
真是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
你应该去工厂干活赚点钱回来
You should be down that factory bringing some money in!
你要是数学真学得这么好
If you're so good at maths,
就告诉我
you tell me what you get
一条面包分给十八个人 你能得到什么
when you divide a loaf of bread between 18 people?
什么都得不到
Nothing!
其实是十八分之一
It's an 18th, actually.
孩子他爸 我们到底哪里错了
Oh, Father. Where did we go wrong?
我以为你们会高兴的 瞧瞧我的成绩单
But I thought you'd be pleased. Look at my school report.
我学得可好了
I'm doing really well.
你不读一下吗
Aren't you going to read it?
我们不识字
We can't read!
我就行
Well, I can.
我从学校里学的 上面说我名列前茅哦
I learned how to at school and it says I'm top of the class.
你应该拿着刷子去打扫烟囱
You should be top of a chimney with a brush in your hand!
我在你这么大的时侯就是这样的
That's what I was doing at your age.
又没什么坏...
It didn't do me any h...
或者你可以像我一样去丝带厂
Or you should be down at the ribbon factory like me.
可我喜欢学校
But I like school.
说什么喜欢学校 你到底喜欢什么
What's to like about school, eh? What do you like?
是学习还是挨板子
Is it the learning or the ruthless beating?
亲爱的 要是你喜欢挨板子
Cos if it is the beatings you like, darling,
你♥爸♥爸可以打你
your dad'll beat you.
当然可以
I certainly will
而且我还不会每天收你一便士
and I won't charge you a penny a day for it either.
但他们不打我 我是好学生
But they don't beat me. I'm a good pupil.
老师说 要是我考试及格的话
The teacher says, if I pass my exams,
我也能做老师了
I could become a teacher myself.
要做老师干吗
What do you want to be a teacher for, eh?
你想整天暴打无辜的学生
You want to beat up innocent kids all day,
一年赚六十镑吗
earning 60 pounds a year?
等等
Hang on.
这比我十年赚的都要多
That's more than I earn in a decade!
查丝蒂蒂 我的宝贝
Oh, Chastity, darling.
我们太为你骄傲了 亲爱的
We're so proud of you, darling.
-我总说她是我最爱的孩子 -我知道
- She's my favourite, I always said. - I know.
什么时候开始工作啊
So when do you start?
这是真的
That's right.
在维多利亚时期 十四岁就能当老师了
In Victorian times, you could become a teacher aged just 14.
多蠢啊
How silly was that?
我是说 十几岁的小男孩能教什么
I mean, what classes could a teenage boy teach?
挤痘痘培训班
Double spot-picking followed
外加晚睡及裤子不提好辅♥导♥吗
by how to sleep in late and wear your jeans too low?
卓越美♥利♥坚♥
大家好 我是寂寞的牛仔
Hi, I'm a lonesome cowboy.
就是因为这个
And that's why!
当我外出赶牛时
When I go out driving cattle,
我总是随身携带三件物品
there's three things I always take with me -
我的左轮手♥枪♥
my six gun,
牛仔帽
my hat
以及牛仔必备配件
and the must-have cowboy accessory -
新款多功能大手帕
the new multi-purpose bandana.
没错 新款多功能大手帕是...
Yes, the new multi-purpose bandana is...
新款多功能大手帕
赶牛时的防尘口罩
a dust mask when you're driving cattle,
便利的防尘口罩
后颈的日晒防护
sun protection for the back of the neck,
日晒 防护
拿起一锅热豆子时的隔热手套
an oven glove when you're holding a hot pot of beans.
隔热 手套
吃完豆子 照样有用
It's also useful when you've eaten the beans.
好臭啊
Poo-ee!
还不止如此
And that's not all!
新款多功能大手帕还是...
New multi-purpose bandana also...
新款多功能大手帕
被响尾蛇咬伤后的便利止血带
makes a handy tourniquet if you get bitten by a rattlesnake,
便利的止血带
或是摔断胳膊时很棒的固定吊带
or a great sling if you break a limb.
很棒的 固定吊带
在寒风中 还能对折成耳罩使用
It even doubles up as earmuffs in cold weather.
对折成耳罩
还不止如此
And that's not all!
新款多功能大手帕还是...
New multi-purpose bandana is also...
新款多功能大手帕
想去偷东西时 有用的面罩
a useful mask if you want to steal something.
有用的面罩
你好 先生 现在交出所有大手帕
Good day to you, sir. Now hand over all your bandanas.
新款多功能大手帕 百货店有售
New multi-purpose bandana. Available now in general stores.
新款多功能大手帕
警告
Warning -
企图偷窃大手帕可能导致严重的头痛
trying to steal a bandana can result in a nasty headache!
早跟你说了吧
I told you so!
牛仔们取了一些非常疯狂的地名
Cowboys had some pretty crazy names for places,
但以下哪个不是真实的牛仔小镇名
but which of these wasn't a real cowboy town name...?
A 油腻角(阿肯色州)
A, Greasy Corner (Arkansas)
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表