Erm, if we were writing the word "Race car",
将它倒过来写 就是
then we'd spell it backwards, which would be...
我想这个得重新设计了 老弟
I think it's back to the drawing board with that one, old bean.
也许你是对的
Yes, perhaps you're right.
说真的 密♥码♥这玩意真是不好搞啊
I tell you, this secret code lark is a darn tricky business.
可不是吗
Isn't it, just?
-我谢你们什么都没做 -天啊
- Well, thanks for nothing! - My word!
桑德斯特工
Agent Saunders?
我们以为你还在德朗西的战俘营呢
We thought you were in that prison camp at Drancy.
不 我逃了 我就不谢谢你们两个白♥痴♥了
No, I escaped. No thanks to you idiots.
-伙计 给我克制点 -克制
- Steady on now, chap. - Steady on?
我刚刚在没钱没地图的情况下
I just crossed the whole of occupied France
穿越了整个被占领的法国
with no money and no map.
你们收到我的信了吗
Did you even get my letter?
收到有一段时间了的 不过没太看懂
Some time ago. I'm afraid it didn't make a great deal of sense.
我用了霍尔中士密♥码♥ 你们告诉我的
Well, I used Sergeant Hall's code, just like you said.
已计划越狱 二月二号♥ 速送钱和地图
Escape planned, January 2nd, send map and money.
只读每个标点后的单词就好
You just read every word after the punctuation,
真实二战密♥码♥
就像我们之前讨论过的一样
just like we discussed.
每个标点后面的单词啊
Ah, every word after the punctuation.
我们读的是标点前面的单词
See, and we were reading every word BEFORE the punctuation.
"计划结婚 请准备好老山羊"
"Please prepare the old goat for wedding."
-我怎么会说这个呢 -所以我们不明白
- Why on earth would I say that? - Well, we were rather confused.
山羊也不大明白
As was the goat.
看来你比我们擅长用密♥码♥
So, it turns you're better at this secret code lark than we are.
你能帮我们看看这个吗
Would help us with this one?
对 三周前从布伦金索普特工那里收到的
Yes, now we got this letter from Agent Blenkinsopp three weeks ago.
我们还是不知道他用的哪种密♥码♥
We've been unable to work out which code he's using.
困在巴黎 请求支援
Trapped in Paris, please send help.
他到底想告诉我们啥
Now, what is he trying to tell us?
这里面肯定隐藏着信息
There's a message in there somewhere.
我洗澡去了
I'm going for a bath.
你觉得他会不会就是被困在巴黎了
Do you actually think he's trapped in Paris, do you?
巴黎在哪里
Where's Paris?
真假辨析
True or false?
二战间谍有时用尿写信
Spies in World War II sometimes used wee to write letters.
这是
It's...
真的 它就像隐形墨水
True! It worked like invisible ink.
当纸被加热时 尿写的内容就显形了
When the paper was heated, the wee writing became visible.
没错 英国间谍有很多巧妙的设备
Yes, British spies had lots of cunning devices
接下来你要看到的所有小工具
and all the gadgets you're about to see
都是二战时真正用过的
really were used in World War II.
德占法国
你是苏菲特工吗
Are you Agent Sophie?
正是本人
Yes, I am she.
索菲特工 欢迎来到法国
Agent Sophie, welcome to France.
我是克劳德 你在法国抵抗组织的联♥系♥人
I am Claude, your contact in the Resistance.
你有情报要给我 是吧
I understand you have some instructions for me?
是的 在我箱子里
Yes, they're in my suitcase.
-给你 -等等
- Here you go. - Er, wait a minute.
你大老远跑到德占法国
You come all the way to German-occupied France
就是告诉我该洗脸刷牙了
to tell me to wash and to brush my teeth?
当然不是 虽然你确实...
No, of course not. Although...
秘密情报就藏在肥皂和牙膏里
The secret instructions are hidden inside the soap and the toothpaste.
-它们写在丝绸上 -真聪明
- They're written on silk. - Oh, this is very clever.
如果德国人搜你的箱子 他们什么都找不到
If the Germans search your suitcase they won't find anything.
-有才 -我们同意
- Ha-ha! Ingenious. - We thought so.
告诉我 这些东西里 你们又藏了什么
So tell me, what do you have hidden inside these things?
梳子里有备用的钱
The hairbrush contains some spare money
奶酪里是法国地图
and the chess set has a map of France hidden in it,
以防我迷路
just in case I lose my way.
牛啊 你们英国的秘密特工在东西里
Amazing! You British secret agents have so many things
又藏了这么多别的东西 太棒了
hidden inside other things. It is wonderful.
看你还带了晚饭
Oh, I see you also have brought some dinner
这是什么
and what's this?
一瓶葡萄酒
Ooh la la, a bottle of wine.
别别别别 轻拿轻放
Oh, no, no, no. Be careful with that.
实际上它是个炸♥弹♥
The bottle is actually a bomb.
当然
Of course it is.
我应该想到的 照这样说的话
I should have guessed. Next you'll be telling me
这条鱼里还藏了把机关枪呢
that you have hidden a machine gun inside this fish.
没错 很明显吗
Yes. Is it that obvious?
我得让伦敦的那帮科学家改进一下
I'll have to tell the boffins in London to work on that.
他们真的很有才
They are geniuses, you know.
甚至能把地雷
They've even made mines
伪装成动物的粪
that look just like animal poo.
你想告诉我
So you are telling me
这坨牛粪实际上是颗地雷
that this cowpat is actually a landmine?
甚至闻起来也很像
Ooh, it even smells like the real thing.
不不不 这就是牛粪
No, no, no. That is an actual cowpat.
那个不是我带来的
I didn't bring that with me.
麻烦你把肥皂递给我一下
Will you pass me the soap, please?
腐朽古罗马
我们罗马人喜欢看血腥的角斗士
We Romans loved to watch gory gladiators.
有人用网和叉 有人用矛和盾
Some fought with a net and trident, some with a spear and a shield,
还有人则用两把剑
others with two swords.
不过有一位角斗士是用...
And then there were the gladiators who fought with...
看了就知道了
Well, just watch this.
我想你出去将他
I want you to go out there
完全打败[亦有扫地板之意]
and wipe the floor with him.
你想让我和他一起扫地板
You want me to wipe the floor with him?
不是字面上的意思
Not literally wipe the floor with him.
那得扫上好多年 看起来还很傻
That's going to take ages and look silly.
走出去 让他知道谁才是老大[老板]
But go out there and show him who's boss.
让他知道谁是老板 好吧 我
Show him who's boss? Right, I'm...
不是让你给他份工作什么的
No, don't try and give him a job.
出去痛打他一顿[也有舔他的意思]
Go out there and give him a good licking.
你想让我舔他
You want me to lick him?
出去把他干掉 你个大傻冒
Go out there and kill him, you big lug!
干掉他 好耶
Kill him! Yeah!
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Yeah! Now, are you ready? - Yes.
不不不 不对 你准备好了吗
No, oi! No, no, no. Are you ready?
准备好了
Yeeeesss!
这是你的剑 你的盾
There's your sword, your shield
还有面罩 去拿下他吧
and there's your blindfold. Now, go and get him.
拿下... 等等 面罩
Come on... Whoa, whoa, whoa. Blindfold?
你现在是安达巴泰了
Well, you're an Andabatae now.
一种很特别的角斗士
That's a very special sort of gladiator.
他们用剑 盾和面罩决斗
They fight with a sword, a shield and a blindfold.
我能不能只用剑和盾 然后去
Can I not just have a sword and a shield and then...
那你就成瑟库托尔了
That'd make you a Secutores.
我挺想成为其中一员的
I'd like to be one of those.
问题是
Problem is, Geoff,
他们已经宣布你是 安达巴泰
they've already announced you as an Andabatae,
这会有些尴尬
so it's a bit awkward.
你的敌人也是安达巴泰 他也戴面罩
Your opponent's an Andabatae as well, he'll be wearing a blindfold.
那挺好
That's fair enough then.
我要把他砍成碎片 如果我找得到他的话
I'll cut him to pieces if I can find him.
去吧 给他点颜色看看
Well, go on, then. Give him hell.
出发
Yeah! Come on, then!
等等 往左一点 好了
Wait, left a bit. There you go.
往左 往左一点
Left a bit. Left a bit.
再往左一点
Little bit more.
没那么远
Get... Oh, not as far as... Oh...
我不想看到这一幕
Oh! I do not want to see that.
谁能给我个面罩吗
Anyone got a blindfold?
鼠君认证 以上属实
That's 100% accu-rat.
安达巴泰戴着面罩
Andabatae were blindfolded
靠其他人用棍子指引接近对手 没错
and pushed towards each other by people with sticks. That's right...
闹哪样
Excuse me!
直到其中一人杀死另一个 不管他们在哪
Until one of them managed to kill their opponent, wherever they were.
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表