剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
人们需要相信 我们会变得更好
People need to believe that we can be better,
我们会改邪归正 你明白吗
that we can fix ourselves. Do you understand?
杰克 我要退休了
Jack, I'm retiring.
什么时候
When?
今晚过后 宝宝快出生了
After tonight. Baby's coming,
还有梅兰妮 她不了解我们对摔角的感情
and Melanie, she don't get what we get about it.
如果我以后不再摔角的话
You know, if I stop wrestling,
我工作上可以多轮几个班
I could pick up more shifts at work,
可能有天会当上经理
maybe be a manager one day.
另外 她说摔角很危险
Plus, she says it's dangerous.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我爱摔角
I love it.
其实我上来这儿
I actually come up here to think about
是来想该怎么告诉你这事
how I was gonna tell you.
如果你需要的话 我今晚还是可以变反派
I'll still turn heel tonight if that's what you need.
不 没关系 我不需要
No, that's all right. I don't need that.
没事的
It's okay.
可以不告诉埃斯吗 你清楚他的性子
Can we not tell Ace? You know how he is.
我不想扰乱他今晚的思绪
I-I don't want to mess with his head tonight.
好 好的 没问题
That's-that's fine. That's okay.
粉丝们肯定会想你的
Fans are really gonna miss you.
我也会想他们的
I'm gonna miss them too.
我真的很想在今晚赢
I really want to win tonight.
我设计的结局很好 会成功的
My finish is good. It would work.
是你设计的结局吗
Is it your finish?
我还以为是克莉斯特尔的
I thought it was Crystal's finish.
我功成名就后 我可以回来
After I make it big, I could come back.
我可以帮你 我可以帮达菲摔角联盟
I could help you. I could help the DWL.
埃斯 埃斯 埃斯
Ace, Ace, Ace.
你功成名就后 就再也不会回达菲了...
You make it big, you never gonna see Duffy again...
...直到我带你回家埋葬
...'til I got to bring you home to bury you.
我只想让我的照片挂在墙上 和爸还有你的挨着
I just want my picture up on the wall next to you and Dad.
那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要走
Then what the fuck you leaving for?
告诉我谁不会走
Name one person who wouldn't.
我 -胡说
Me. - Bullshit!
你为什么就不能为我感到高兴呢
Why can't you just be happy for me?
我为你高兴
I am happy for you.
可你愁眉苦脸的
You're scowling.
因为你想要离开 离开
You want to leave, leave.
杰克 我想搞清楚
Jack, I'm-I'm trying to figure out
有谁支持我 谁反对我
who's for me and who's against me.
别 别告诉我 你反对我
Don't-don't tell me you're against me.
如果你要离开我正在为我们所有人
If you're leaving the business that I've been rebuilding
重建的事业
for all of us,
你是在支持我 还是在反对我
are you for me or against me?
这不一样 -这...
It ain't the same. -It's the-
你支持我还是反对我
Are you for me or against me?
这不一样
It's not the same.
不管你在不在这
We're gonna have a show next Sunday
我们下周日都会比赛
whether you're here or not.
我要在这儿 为那些留下的人
I need to be here to focus on the new narrative
写新的脚本
for the ones who are left behind.
杰克 我想在今晚赢得腰带
Jack, I want to win the belt tonight.
爸最开始赢来的 你得到它了 而我也应得
Dad started it. You got it. I deserve it.
为什么所有决定都是你说了算
Why the hell do you get to make all the decisions?
因为不管怎样
Well, because one way or the other,
爸让我来负责
Dad left me in charge.
我认为你得承认
And I think that you need to admit,
从那时起 大家的努力和责任
there's been a maldistribution of effort and responsibility
就分配不均了
around these parts since then.
因为你从来不让其他任何人
'Cause you never let anyone else
干任何工作 杰克
do any of the work, Jack.
老天 这简直就是你的风格 让我来告诉你吧 伙计
God! This is so you. Let me tell you something, man.
虽然我没用你的方式来表达我的话和感受
Just because I don't put my words and feelings
但这并不意味着我想要的就不公平
the way you do don't mean what I want ain't fair.
是因为我今天早上在教堂让你孩子笑了吗
Is this 'cause I made your kid smile in church this morning?
好吧 好吧 不是
Okay, okay, no.
就因为他在擂台上为我欢呼吗
'Cause he cheers for me in the ring?
因为他们都为我欢呼吗
'Cause they all cheer for me?
他们是为角色欢呼
They cheer for the character.
是我扮演的角色
The character I play.
是我创造的角色
The character I created.
别让你的粉丝久等了
Don't you keep your fans waiting.
他来了 他来了
He's here! He's here!
嘿 女朋友 你好吗
Hey, girlfriend. How are you?
嗨 嗨 朋友
Hi. Hi, buddy.
你要扮什么样的蛇啊
What kind of snake are you supposed to be?
你猜
Guess.
眼镜蛇 -不是
A cobra. - No.
巨蟒 -不是
Python. -No.
响尾蛇
Rattlesnake.
水腹蛇 混♥蛋♥
Cottonmouth, motherfuckers.
噢 是啊 水腹蛇
Oh, yeah. Cottonmouth.
你知道有毒液的爬行动物不能...
You know reptiles with venom can't--
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
我只是确保埃斯一切就绪
I was just making sure Ace has everything.
看着我的嘴
Watch my mouth.
更衣室是给摔角手用的 不是陪场人员用的
The locker room's for wrestlers, not valets.
我不只是陪场 我可以摔角
I'm not just a valet. I can wrestle.
我属于这里 而你不是
I belong here. You don't.
就当这是赞美吧
Take that for the compliment that it is.
现在出去吧 快点 天哪
Now beat it. Come on. Jeez.
王者万岁
Long live the king.
嘿 还有五分钟 你还不换衣服吗
Hey, five minutes. You gonna get dressed?
喷雾机运行得怎么样
How are the fog machines working?
就喷雾机那样
Like fog machines.
如果你不做这个你会做什么
What would you do if you didn't do this?
比赛钓鲈鱼
Tournament bass fishing.
你应该给他们讲讲话
You should address the guys.
你们都很有天赋 伙计们
Y'all got talent, boys,
所以 好好上场表现 让黑夜咆哮吧
so rip it up, and let the night roar!
你还有什么要补充吗 杰克
Anything you want to add, Jack?
嗯 没有
Mm-mm.
去征服观众吧 让我们爽一爽
Go get 'em so we can get fucked up!
干得漂亮 兄弟
Good job, dude.
嘿 你怎么到后台的
Hey. How did you get backstage?
我认识这儿的老板
I know the guy that runs the place.
我只想说 祝你好运 托马斯很兴奋
I just want to say good luck. Thomas is so excited.
嘿 我听说了埃斯的事 这是个大机会
Hey, I heard about Ace. That's a big opportunity.
太令人激动了 这对他来说太好了
That's exciting. That's so great for him.
是啊 这整件事都会很有意义的
Yeah. The whole thing's gonna be something.
一直都是 你是我的表演大♥师♥
It always is. You are my master showman.
嘿 运动相机运行情况怎么样
Hey, how the GoPros working?
有个应用 追踪我们的购物记录
Got an app. Tracks our purchases.
还记得我在你手♥机♥上设置的吗
Remember when I set it up on your phone too?
你只需要打开通知
You just have to turn on notifications.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
我们演出需要运动相机
We need them for the show.
该死 对不起
Shit. Sorry.
好吗
All right.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
好了 那是让你上场的信♥号♥♥ 注意安全
Okay, well that's your cue. Be safe.
一直都会的
Always am.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嘿 -嗯
Hey. -Yeah.
最后的结局你怎么决定的
What'd you decide for the finish?
无所谓 又不是真的
Don't matter. It ain't real.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表