剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
佛罗里达摔角地狱 宝贝
FWD, baby.
我要跳槽 我们今晚就宣布
I'm jumping ship. We're announcing it tonight.
噢 老天 埃斯 那个 呃...
Uh, Jesus, Ace. That's, uh--
很可怕 对吗
Fucking sick, right?
最棒的是
Best part is,
我想让你和我一起
I want you to come with me
但 不是作为我的陪场
but, uh, not as my valet.
而是作为我的犯罪搭档之类的
As my partner in crime or whatever.
一个摔角手伙伴 我会和格利说
A fellow wrestler. I'll talk to Gully.
该死 反正他也很希望我加入
Shit, he wants me here so fucking badly anyway.
你和杰克谈过了吗
Have you talked to Jack?
不 没有 去他妈的杰克
Fuck no. Fuck Jack.
我受够他对我的打♥压♥了
I'm done letting him bend me over.
今晚派对结束后 格利要带我出去
Tonight Gully's bringing me out after the show.
我要说去他妈的杰克 去他妈的达菲摔角联盟
I'm gonna say fuck Jack, fuck the DWL.
我找到新家了
I found a new home.
噢 天呐 那是什么鬼
Oh, my God. What the hell was that?
那家伙是痴线鲍勃
That's this dude Bob Wired.
他用倒钩铁丝打人
He hits people with barbwire.
还把玻璃砸到他们头上或者别的部位
Smashes glass over their head or some shit.
嘿 我的手♥机♥要没电了
Hey, my phone's gonna die,
但是 呃 如果可以的话你也应该出来
but, uh, you should make it out if you can.
你知道的 你可以呆在格利的豪♥宅♥
You know, you can stay at Gully's mansion.
你可以拥有自己的房♥间或任何地方
You can have your own room or whatever.
我不是在建议什么 但是...
I'm not suggesting anything, but...
如果不行的话 明天就打给我
if not, just call me tomorrow.
嗯 好吧
Uh, all right.
好 嘿 注意安全 好吗
Well, hey, be safe, okay?
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mom?
还在休息
Resting.
狗屎
Shit.
是谁
Who's here?
是克莉斯特尔
It's Crystal.
克莉斯特尔 在某种程度上 顽强的毅力
Crystal, at a certain point, dogged tenacity
已经开始失去魅力了
begins to lose its charm.
现在的程度还没过分
We're right in range.
我不是来找你说我自己的
I'm not here to talk about me.
我发誓 是埃斯的事
I swear. It's Ace.
他怎么了
What about him?
他和格利在佛罗里达摔角地狱
He's at the FWD show with Gully.
你在耍我吗
Are you fucking with me?
他和我视频了 说他要出去
He FaceTimed me, said he's gonna go out
今晚派对结束后 就正式加入佛罗里达摔角地狱
at the end of the show tonight, join the FWD officially.
说去他妈的达菲摔角联盟和去你♥妈♥的♥
Say fuck the DWL and fuck you.
你为什么要告诉我这些 有什么目的
Why are you telling me this? What's the angle?
并不是每件事都有目的
Not everything is an angle.
如果你聪明 就会有目的 而你很聪明
It is if you're smart, and you are.
我告诉过你 杰克 我非常在乎达菲摔角联盟
I told you, Jack, I care about the DWL a lot.
我知道这次州博览会对每个人都很重要
And I know how important this state fair is for everybody,
但更重要的是 我在乎埃斯
but more importantly, I care about Ace.
就算你是个混♥蛋♥...
And even though you're an asshole--
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 杰克... 但我不认为
and you are an asshole, Jack-- I don't think
你会像格利那样让他受伤
you're gonna let him get hurt like how Gully might.
但我也可能是错的
But I could be wrong.
我只是觉得应该告诉你
Just thought I should tell you.
他不会听我的
He ain't gonna listen to me.
克莉斯特尔
Crystal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? What's going on?
是埃斯 -怎么回事
It's Ace. -What happened?
他还好吗 -不太好
Is he okay? -No.
埃斯叔叔怎么了
What's happening with Uncle Ace?
杰克 -嘿 听我说 不是...
Jack! -Hey, look, it's not--
他在杰克逊维尔
He's in Jacksonville
和佛罗里达摔角地狱的老板查理·格利在一起
with Charlie Gully from Florida Wrestling Dystopia,
他是我最大的对手 也是达菲摔角联盟的致命威胁
who's my biggest rival and a mortal threat to the DWL.
噢 天呐 杰克 -什么
Oh! Jesus, Jack. -What?
我以为事情很严重 -是很严重
I thought it was serious. -It is serious.
还以为埃斯受伤了那种严重程度
Like Ace was hurt.
丝塔茜 别这样
Staci, come on.
嘿 今晚是电影之夜
Hey, it's movie night.
我们开酒庆祝我的牛仔竞技好消息
We opened the wine celebrating my rodeo news.
丝塔茜 如果他出现在查理·格利的赛场上
Staci, if he gets up in Charlie Gully's ring
然后他离开达菲摔角联盟 我们就完蛋了 他们就赢了
and he shits on the DWL, we're done and they win.
如果这是他想要的
Why can't you just let him go
你为什么不能让他走
if that's what he wants?
因为他不知道什么对他来说是好的
Because he doesn't know what's good for him.
那你知道吗 -是的
And you do? -Yes.
我知道
I do.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 爱你
Hey, love you.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
我是埃斯
This is Ace.
请留言 我会给你回电的
Leave a message and I'll hit you back.
操
Shit!
好了 留在这里 儿子 我马上回来
All right, stay here, boo. I'll be right back.
妈妈
Mom.
我觉得我打架是因为我很难过
I think I got into the fight because I'm sad.
有时候我觉得我的精神崩溃了...
Sometimes I feel like my spirit is broken...
像斯佩德爷爷那样
like Grandad Spade.
你知道吗 我有时也会觉得气愤和伤心
You know, I feel mad and sad sometimes too.
那种感觉很糟糕
That's a terrible feeling.
嘿 但我们可以好起来的 对吧
Hey, but we're gonna fix that. All right?
我保证 因为你是我最棒的男孩
I promise, 'cause you're my best boy.
你是我的爱
You're my love.
我很开心你和我说这些
I'm really glad you told me this.
告诉别人你的感受 这很重要
It's important to tell people how you feel
因为这样就不用一直藏在心里了
because then it doesn't stay all bottled up.
这样全世界都知道
It gets to go out into the world.
这是件好事
That's a good thing.
嘿 不如你帮妈妈办点事吧
Hey, why don't you help Mommy run some errands?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
很好 因为我确实需要你的帮助
Good, 'cause I could sure use your help.
嘿 霍华德
Hey, Howard.
嘿 丝塔茜 嘿 托马斯
Hey, Staci. Hey, Thomas.
我有些事需要你帮忙
I need your help with something.
没问题 什么事
Sure thing. What's up?
是的 我看到这里
Yeah, we got a bulk purchase
买♥♥了一大批纸巾
of these Kleenex packets right here.
呃 采购订单是来自
Um, purchase order came
达菲摔角联盟的账户
from the Duffy Wrestling League account.
是杰克·斯佩德在店里买♥♥的
Picked up in-store by Jack Spade.
大公鸡时间
Rooster time!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
棒
Yeah!
很棒
Yeah!
大公鸡 大公鸡
Rooster! Rooster!
大公鸡 大公鸡 大公鸡 大公鸡
Rooster! Rooster! Rooster! Rooster!
大公鸡 大公鸡
Rooster! Rooster!
嘿 老兄 这是给你的
Hey, man. Got this for you.
欢迎来到人间地狱
Welcome to Dystopia.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
很漂亮 是吗
It's beautiful, ain't it?
两个小时混战 让我们把它带回家吧
Two hours of mayhem. Let's bring it home.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
是啊 大公鸡太棒了
Yeah, Rooster's awesome.
是的 他确实很棒 今晚我们把腰带给他了
Yes, he is. We put the belt on him tonight,
但下周 腰带会是你的
but next week, it's gonna be yours.
我想在州际博览会的当晚做一个即兴演出
I wanna do a pop-up show same night as the state fair.
我不需要马上得到腰带
I don't-I don't need it right away.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表