剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
Pretty much everything, dude.
你把重量全都放在了手肘上
You let your weight come down on your elbow.
你得把力量转移到腿上
You got to bring it down on your leg
在撞到他的时候手臂放松
and let your arm hang loose when it hits him.
她说得没错 那才是摔角的正确打开方式
Well, she's right. That's wrestling 101.
你是给杰克看了
Now what type of deepfake video clip
多假的伪造视频
did you drop on Jack
才进了他的俱乐部的
to get you joined up in his joint?
兄弟们
Men.
杰克
Jack.
对不起
Sorry.
欢迎在本周六收看
Come on out to Florida Wrestling Dystopia
佛罗里达摔角人间地狱
this Saturday and witness
共同见证南方首屈一指的摔角高手
the premier wrestling talent in the South.
只要你保证
Half-price tickets to anyone
绝不会再踏足达菲摔角联盟场馆
who promises they'll never set foot
那你将得到半价优♥惠♥
in the DWL Dome again.
达菲摔角联盟玩完了
The Duffy Wrestling League is done.
人间地狱才是新的希望
Dystopia is the new breed.
格利就是神
And Gully is God.
你没用他的必杀技这件事让他很生气
Really got his goat you wouldn't use his finisher.
我总觉得选手拍地认输的样子看上去很假
I always thought people tapping out looked fake.
你写完脚本了吗
Did you finish the script?
我应该在墙上为你弟弟腾个地方吗
Shall I make room for little brother up here?
你觉得他应该赢吗
You think he should win?
埃斯是我们把票卖♥♥光的原因
Ace is the reason we finally got a full house.
以生意为重 让明星开心开心
Show business 101. Keep the shiny star happy.
结果应该符合
The outcome will be in the best interest
整个故事的最佳利益
of the overall narrative.
谁的故事
Whose narrative?
得找个新裁判了
May have to get a new ref.
你把丹尼扔出围栏的时候他扭到脚踝了
Denny hurt his ankle when you threw him out of the ring.
我会给他打电♥话♥
I'll call Denny.
我打断他说话 他生气了
He's mad I don't let him talk more.
我当时入戏了
Listen, I was in character.
你一直都很入戏
You're always in character.
他说为了这么低的薪水不值得
He says it ain't worth the lousy pay.
真的吗 -说起这个
Yeah? -Speaking of lousy,
查理·格利又在佛罗里达摔角人间地狱
Charlie Gully shit on us at another
中伤我们了
Florida Wrestling Dystopia event.
他向所有人扬言 他的促销方式
He's telling everyone his promotion's
会让我们没生意可做
gonna run us out of business.
查理·格利就是个流氓
Charlie Gully, he's a hack.
他想出让选手在场上流血的点子
Thinks he invented the idea of guys bleeding in the ring.
他们根本就不是在摔角
They-they don't even do wrestling.
他们就是在斗殴
They stage car crashes.
北佛罗里达到处都是他们的地盘
They're packing places out all over North Florida.
哪里发生车祸 哪里就有人驻足围观
Car crash happens, folks like to stop and look.
然后他们就开车溜了
And then they drive away.
这个阴阳怪气美♥国♥佬♥小贩
Look, this Yankee dick-shittin' plastic fishworm peddler,
不用管他做什么 说不定他哪天早上醒来
whatever the fuck he does, woke up one morning,
还觉得自己是文斯·麦克马洪呢 他们没什么好怕的
thought he was Vince McMahon. They got nothing we don't.
至少他们有得是钱
Except a lot of plastic fishing worm money.
你自己看看 场馆得维修 屋顶都在漏水了
Look, the Dome needs fixing up. Roof is leaking.
要是我们不给大伙儿涨工资
We don't start paying our guys more, they're gonna head
他们就要另寻高就了
for greener--well, less brown--pastures.
还有 我们一直靠你和埃斯的对决吸引观众
Plus, we've been building up to you versus Ace forever.
今晚之后 我们得靠什么让大家来看比赛呢
And after tonight, how do we keep folks coming back?
我和大吉姆的那场比赛已经快1万播放量了
I with Big Jim's got nearly 10,000 views online.
观众们的反应很火热 薇莉
We got heat, Willie. We got heat.
从爸爸和狂野比尔对阵那场后
Heat like the DWL ain't had
这里就没这么火热的反应了
since Dad versus Wild Bill.
但我们需要更好的设备 我们需要升级摄像机
But we need nicer shit. We need to upgrade our cameras.
丝塔茜会"喜欢"你这想法的
Staci's gonna love that.
对达菲摔角联盟有好处就是对她有好处
What-what's good for DWL is good for Staci.
你就一直这样告诉自己吧
You keep telling yourself that.
你觉得你♥爸♥能赢过谁
Who do you think your dad would have win?
管他呢 他已经死了
Don't matter. He's dead.
今晚的票因为我才卖♥♥光的
Tonight's sold out 'cause of me,
我却只赚了50块
and I'm only makin' 50 bucks.
那就回温迪克西超♥市♥上班
Go back to Winn-Dixie.
我他妈才不要回温迪克西超♥市♥
I don't wanna go back to fuckin' Winn Dixie.
我就是因为那才被炒的
That's why I got fired.
明天我赢了以后
Tomorrow, when I'm champ,
我就要求100块一场
I'm demanding 100 a show.
你确定你会赢吗
Are you for sure winning?
我回头给你钱
I'll pay you back.
这个应该可以让你的眼睛在擂台上脱颖而出
It's supposed to make your eyes stand out on stage.
昨晚和特里西娅·贝尔做了两次
Stuffed Tricia Bell last night twice.
她真是个饥渴的天使 是时候换个陪场的了
That's one thirsty angel. Might be time for a new valet.
那克莉斯特尔怎么办
What about Crystal?
她怎么办
What about her?
那只是个无关紧要的职位罢了
It's kind of a pointless job anyway.
是的 但这对她来说似乎很重要
Yeah, well, it seems important to her.
给你
Here you go.
祝你们今晚的比赛好运
Good luck at the match tonight.
谢谢你 海伦 祝你有美好的一天
Thank you, Helen. You have a good day.
把糖放回去 埃斯 拜托
Put the gum back, Ace. Please.
你每次来这都要偷点东西
You steal shit every time you come in here.
你♥爸♥爸对我们一家的好
Only reason I ain't called the cops is
是我没叫警♥察♥的唯一原因
'cause your daddy was good to my family.
放回来吧
Put it back.
汤姆会为你感到羞耻的
Tom would be ashamed.
海伦
Hey, Helen.
你记得我们小的时候
You remember that time when we were kids
你们一起来我们家吃晚饭那次吗
and y'all came over to our house for supper?
我可记得
I do.
我不得不坐在一旁 听你边吃边说
I just had to sit there and listen to you talk and eat.
天啦 你吃了一勺又一勺的砂锅菜
Man, did you eat. Scoop after scoop of casserole.
我当时想 你肯定会被撑爆
I thought, for sure, you'd bust.
你一整晚都在谈论
You just kept on talking all night long
你在路边发现的那只小狗
about this little puppy dog you found on the side of the road.
你记得吗
You remember that?
埃斯 该走了
Ace, let's go.
一周后
About a week later,
妈妈告诉我 那只小狗跑到马路上被车撞死了
Mom told us that dog got loose and got hit by a car.
你知道老汤姆说了什么吗
You know what ol' Tom said?
"可能这样对它来说最好
"Probably for the best.
不然就要被库伯家的那个女孩吃掉了"
That Cooper girl'd probably eat it anyway."
天啦 当时大家笑得合不拢嘴
Goddamn, did we laugh.
喂 杰克 吃屎吧
Hey, Jack. Fuck you.
你好 库珀先生 好的
How you doin', Mr. Cooper? Yes sir.
这无关输赢
It ain't about winnin' or losin'.
而是在于夺得人心
It's about getting over with the crowd.
你的职业 就是通过打比赛
Your job, as you go through your matches,
不管比赛结果怎么样 都要让人们喜欢你...
whatever the outcome is, make 'em love you...
或者让人们喜欢恨你
Or make 'em love hating you.
我刚来时就像"威尼斯的威胁"一样
I started out as the Venice Menace,
[出自"超级马里奥兄弟历险记3" 马里奥在威尼斯装扮成当地船夫 却被反派认出并受到了攻击]
因为我发现 在佐治亚
since I figured nobody in Georgia
没人会为个古巴人欢呼 而我长得像意大利人 所以...
want to cheer for a Cuban, and I look Italian, so--
不 你不像
No. No, you do not.
粉丝们却不上当
But the fans didn't bite.
他们的脑子转不过来
They couldn't wrap their heads around it.
因为你长得并不像意大利人
Because you don't look Italian.
有一天晚上
Then one night,
金·斯佩德来找我
King Spade comes up to me,
给了我这个面具 告诉我
and he hands me this mask. Tells me
我是来自墨西哥的摔角手 名叫水腹蛇迪亚哥
I'm a Mexican luchador, Diego Cottonmouth.
现在球迷们都受不了我了
Now the fans can't stand me,
尤其是我在这里是合法居留
especially since I'm here legally,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表