剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
发夹没有经验
Bobby isn't experienced.
我不想让他这么早进入赛场
I didn't want him to go in the ring so early.
闭嘴 埃斯 -你知道吗 我有...
Shut up, Ace. -You know what? I had--
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 嘿
Shut the fuck up! Hey!
你现在明白我为什么让你做反派了吧
You understand now why I made you a heel?
因为你♥他♥妈♥的就是一坨屎
'Cause you're a fucking piece of shit.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack!
非常感谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming out.
是的
Yeah.
好的 好的 我让杰克听电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, let me get you Jack.
请稍等
Hold on just a minute.
我是杰克
It's Jack.
噢 嗨 你好
Oh, hey there.
噢 是的 这是乐趣的一部分
Oh, yeah, that's part of the fun.
观众永远不知道孰真孰假
Audience never knows what's real.
发夹确实做得很好
Bob--Bobby Pin does do a great job
表现得很痛苦 这是肯定的
of selling the pain, that's for sure.
还有 狂野比尔成为明星是有原因的
Well, Wild- Wild Bill's a star for a reason.
他的 呃 他的性格独一无二
His uh, his persona is unique.
好的 我们明天再联络
All right, we'll uh, we'll touch base tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我知道你有很多事要做
Look, I know you got a lot on your plate,
但你儿子不知道他妈的发生了什么
but your son's got no idea what the fuck is going on,
他被吓坏了
and he's scared senseless.
你再不跟他谈 我就给丝塔茜打电♥话♥
You don't talk to him soon, I'm calling Staci.
薇莉
Willie.
我们拿下博览会了
We got the fair.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表