剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我是说 如果他们因为
I mean, if they want to cut me
我需要帮助就裁掉我 那去他妈的
just 'cause I needed help, fuck it.
发夹 说真的 别这样
Bobby, for real, just--just don't.
我...我只是个陪场 我现在得低调点
I'm--I'm just a valet. I got to fly low right now.
伙计...
Dude...
我尊重你的意愿 但你可不只是个陪场
I will respect your wishes, but you are not just a valet.
你聪明绝顶 才华横溢
You are super smart, and you're really talented,
上层的人可能看不到
and, yeah, the people at the top may not see it,
但我们看到了
but we do.
你才是那个应该被推举的人 对吧
You're the one that should be getting the push, all right?
来
Come on.
现在 告诉我...
Now, tell me...
我的服装怎么样
how's my costume?
你知道吗...
You know...
...我觉得你不该做发夹1985
...I think you shouldn't be Bobby '85.
你应该做你自己
I think you should be Bobby Pin.
我跟你说过 我不知道这个角色是谁
I told you, I don't know who that is.
我知道
Well, I do.
他是个好人
He's a good guy,
只是个真正的好人
just a real good guy.
我觉得这样的噱头就够了
I think that's enough of a gimmick.
那我打扮成什么样呢
What do I dress as, then?
你的样子就好...
Just be you...
不用像列勃拉斯[钢琴演奏家]
and a little less like Liberace.
你收到杰克的短♥信♥了吗
You get this text from Jack?
我们要拍宣传片吗
We're shooting a promo?
发夹
Bobby Pin.
我听说你是达菲的英雄
Toast of Duffy, I hear.
克莉斯特尔 我不是来找麻烦的
Crystal, I'm not here for trouble.
我只想来点激浪 好吗
I just want some Code Red Mountain Dew, all right?
你看看那只猫从砂囊里吐出来了什么
Would you look what the cat puked out of her gizzard?
噢 噢 伙计 来吧
Oh! Oh, man. Come on!
来呀 伙计 来 伙计
Come on, man. Come on, man.
怎么了 噢 天哪 埃斯 好冷
What's the problem? Oh, God, Ace, it's cold.
上啊 发夹 加油 发夹
Come on, Bobby. Come on, Bobby.
干掉他 宝贝
Finish him off, baby!
当然 亲爱的
You bet ya, honeybee.
来啊 伙计 上啊 埃斯
Come on, man. Come on, Ace.
来吧 发夹 喜欢那些甜甜圈吗
Come on, Bobby. You like those doughnuts?
回来这边 埃斯
Get back here, Ace!
哇 哇 你在干嘛 你疯了吗还是怎样
Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? Are you crazy or something?
搞什么 你...
What is that? You--
来呀 发夹 来吧 发夹
Come on, Bobby. Come on, Bobby.
嘿 资深代表队 嘿
Hey, JV squad! Hey!
好了 如果你们要算账的话...
All right, if y'all got a score to settle--
你们放开我
You get off me now!
如果你们要算账的话
If y'all got a score to settle,
下周日晚上来我的擂台上算
you gonna do it in my ring next Sunday night.
不管谁赢了 他们都有机会拿到这个
And whoever wins, well, they get a shot at this.
好了 停
All right. Cut.
让我们看看 来吧
Let's see, come on.
兄弟
Dude.
兄弟 -太棒了
Dude! -Nice!
嘿 -来
Hey. -Come on!
这太棒了 这太棒了
This is great. This is great.
噢 发夹 你抓住了我的拳头
Oh, Bobby, you caught my fist
就黑客帝国里一样 伙计
like you're in the fucking Matrix, man.
这就是你的新人设吗
And that's your new character?
是啊 呃 就是我自己 一个普通人
Yes, uh, it's just me. I'm a regular guy.
你是人♥民♥中的一员 我觉得可行
You're a man of the people. That works for me.
好了 大家明白了吗
All right. Did we get it?
我是说 我准备再试一次
I mean, I-I'm down to go again.
我能更快地从卡车里出来
I could get out of that truck faster.
我们有些节奏可以跟上...
We got some beats we could pick up...
嘿 你们花钱让我们关门一小时
Hey, y'all are paying us to close down for an hour.
这么干吧 -见鬼 好吧
Let's do it. -Heck, yeah.
噢 嘿 克莉斯特尔 你用全地形车把我们围起来的时候
Oh, hey, Crystal, when you circle us with the ATV,
你知道吗 真的要确保
you know, really make sure
把橡胶履带放下来 宝贝 知道吗
you lay down that rubber, baby, you know?
你知道 还有 薇莉
You know, and--and, Willie,
把镜头拉近一点 对吧
really push into that close-up there, right?
知道吧 呃 当她在发夹面前加速的时候
You know, uh, when she's revving in Bobby's face.
我觉得那看起来会很可怕 -好 好 我可以
I think that'll look sick. -Yeah, yeah, I can do that.
好 那听起来一点也不危险
Yeah, it doesn't sound dangerous at all.
别撞到我
Don't you run me over.
把你的干衣服换上 洗干净
Get your dry clothes on, get cleaned up.
我们再来一次 -嘿 杰克
We'll go again. -Hey, Jack.
嗯 -猫有砂囊吗
Yeah? -Do cats have gizzards?
妈的 不 猫没有砂囊
Fuck, no, cats ain't got no damn gizzards.
下轮开拍前一定要把头发吹干
And make sure you blow-dry your hair before the next take.
是啊 再抹点摩丝在上面
Yeah, and get some mousse on it, too, yo.
听起来不错 保持住
It sounds good. Keep it in.
看他 还在想那破事呢
Look at him, he's still thinking about the shit.
再穿下那套衣服吧
Wear that outfit again.
太蠢了 伙计
It's so dumb, dude.
这是你见过最好的衣服
It's the best outfit you ever seen.
别 别这么干 伙计
Don't--don't do it, man.
车很酷 -噢 嘿 谢了 兄弟
Sweet car. -Oh, hey, thanks, bro.
还有 谢谢你给我这个机会 伙计
And, hey, thanks a lot for the opportunity, man.
我很感激 -没事 伙计
I-I appreciate it. -Yeah, man.
做坏人很有趣
It's fun being the bad guy.
嘿 呃 我能跟你说几句吗
Hey, uh, can I talk to you for a sec?
嗯
Yeah.
我只想说 呃...
I just wanted to say, uh...
呃 你做得很棒
uh, you did awesome.
你也是
So did you.
你是个很棒的反派
You're a great heel.
是啊 我是说 只要把人物
Yeah, I mean, it's just about separating
和角色分开就好 我觉得
the guy from the character, I think.
嘿 你想去吃点东西 庆祝下
Hey, you want to go for a bite and celebrate
我们的第一次宣传片吗
our first cinematic promo?
听起来很不错
That sounds delicious,
但我现在要在这儿轮班了
but I got to work a shift here now.
噢 好吧
Oh, right.
好吧 呃
Right, yeah. Uh, word.
好吧 联♥系♥我
Uh, well, hit me up.
呃 我会...
Yeah, I'll, uh...
联♥系♥你的
hit you up.
好
Okay.
干得好 女士们
Nice work, ladies.
听话哟
Be good.
祝猫砂囊好运
Good luck with them cat gizzards.
嘿 卡萝尔 -噢
Hey, Carol. -Oh.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我不是故意要吓你的 我们要回家了
I didn't mean to scare you. We're headed home.
托马斯的袜子在烘干机里
Well, uh, Thomas' socks are in the dryer.
我拿了 谢谢
I got 'em. Thank you.
听我说 我很抱歉那天晚上
Listen, I'm sorry about what happened
吃饭的时候发生的事
the other night at dinner.
你经历了很多 我知道汤姆的周年纪念日
You've been through a lot, and I know with the anniversary
快到了 肯定是因为...
of Tom coming up, it must be--
求你了 别那么说
Please, let's not call it that.
忌日不是值得纪念的日子
It's, uh--it's not a red-letter calendar day.
我本来想说 我不是有意打探
I was about to say I don't mean to pry,
但我想 人们在开始打探之前
but I guess that's something people only say
都会这么说
before they start prying.
但我...
But I--
我想打探 因为我想知道你的感受...
I want to pry because I want to know how you feel...
你那时的感受
uh, how you felt.
你知道吗 我最近一直在想
You know, I've been thinking a lot lately,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表