剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
那样了解他
as well as you think you do.
幸运看台
Lucky Stand's a piece of property
属于我爸的一个朋友
belongs to a friend of our dad's,
我小时候常去那打猎
and I used to hunt there when I was a kid.
叫它幸运看台 是因为对我很幸运
Call it Lucky Stand 'cause it was lucky for me
而不是对鹿...
but not for the deer, and, uh...
...有时家里的情况很糟糕
...well, things got shitty at home sometimes,
然后...
and, uh...
...当家里那样时 我会带上埃斯...
...when they did, I'd grab Ace, and, uh...
...我带他去那儿 那里是个藏身的好地方
...I'd take him there. It's a good place to hide out.
你♥爸♥ 他酗...
Your dad, he was...
对的
Yeah.
我妈也是
Yeah, my mom too.
杜松子酒
Gin.
老天 你宁愿发生车祸也不愿撞死一只蠢负鼠吗
God, you'd rather wreck than kill a stupid possum?
你不是打猎长大的吗
I thought you grew up hunting.
我打完猎总是感觉很糟 所以...
Well, I always felt like shit after, so...
没事
Okay.
埃斯
Ace!
埃斯
Ace.
他妈的 艾斯
Fuck sakes, Ace, come on.
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
谢谢大家 -丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Yes. Yes, yes, thank you. - Denise. Denise.
从现在开始
Come on, now.
请大家把热烈的掌声送给
Y'all give it up for that lovely
刚刚那首动听又流畅的歌♥曲
and well-lubricated rendition
"也许是孟菲斯"
of "Maybe It Was- It Was Memphis."
好吧 我要去休息个五分钟
All right, uh, hey, I'm gonna go ahead and take five.
有一点空余时间
There's a couple of spots open,
所以如果你们想唱歌♥
so go ahead and put your names down
就把名字写下来 好吗
if you want to sing, all right?
看看你 大猫
Look at you, big cat.
我不是一直呆在这里
I haven't been in here forever.
还不知道你干这个
I didn't know you did this shit.
你简直是个明星 兄弟
You're a star, brother.
扯淡 只是赚点外快而已
Yeah, bullshit, just something to make some extra cash.
你来这干什么
What the fuck you doing here?
只是看看风景
Just taking in the sights.
女士 -在的
Hey, señorita. - Yeah?
请来两杯威士忌
Dos,uh, whiskey shots, por favor.
我工作时不喝酒
Hey, I don't drink while I'm working.
那是我的酒
They're for me.
要我帮你叫辆出租车吗
You want me to call you a cab?
我应该怎么写名字
How do I put my name down?
我会把你的名字告诉出租车公♥司♥
I will give your name to the cab company.
我意思是 我想唱歌♥
I meant for the singing.
就算埃斯留下来了 他还有位置吗
Even if Ace stayed, is there still a place for him?
你的意思是还有你的位置吗
Do you mean is there still a place for you?
大公鸡的电♥话♥
It's Rooster.
他和埃斯在一起 操
He's with Ace. Shit.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you, everyone. Appreciate it.
女士们 只是啤酒而已 放松 没事
It's just beer, ladies. Relax. It's all good.
大公鸡 什么时候到我 哥们
Hey, Rooster, when it's my turn, buddy?
我什么时候可以上台
Uh, when am I up, man?
给点力 兄弟
Come on, dude.
下面是埃斯·斯佩德
Ace of Spades, y'all.
我打赌这首歌♥一定很悲伤
Oh, I bet this is gonna be a sad song.
真正的催人泪下
A real tearjerker.
特拉维斯·戴维斯 天啦
Travis Davies. Man.
伙计 我都有一分钟没见你了
Holy shit, dude. I haven't seen you in a minute.
你怎么样 伙计
How you doing, buddy?
我上周刚见到你
I just saw you last weekend
被你哥收拾得像死狗一样
getting your shit pushed in by your brother.
你太搞笑了
Ah, you're so funny, man.
你还记得你上高三的时候
Hey, you remember that time, uh, you were a senior
我上高一 我把你打得屁滚尿流吗
and I struck your ass out as a freshman?
我不记得了
No, I don't.
但显然 这对你来说很重要
But clearly it was a big deal to you, though.
他在上面哭吗
Is he up there crying?
他现在真的在哭吗
Is he literally crying right now?
糟透了
He's bad.
你们他妈的能闭嘴吗
Would y'all shut the fuck up?
我送你一句
I'll take that. Boo!
行 行
Right, right.
这就是你♥他♥妈♥的人生
This is your fucking life.
这就是
This is it.
你这周最他妈开心的事
The greatest part of your fucking week
就是在这该死的鬼地方
is coming to some shithole karaoke bar
唱什么狗屁卡拉OK吧
in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
恭喜 达菲 你们成功了
Congratulations, Duffy! Y'all made it!
操 操
Fuck, yeah, fucking, fucking, fuck.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You know what, fuck you, man.
操♥他♥妈♥的 垃圾地方 操♥他♥妈♥的达菲
Fuck y'all, fuck this place, and fuck Duffy, man.
你们真可怜
Y'all are pathetic.
滚下台 你这个娘们
Get off the stage, you pussy.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck you say?
你想挑战我是吗 特拉维斯
You want to try and make me, Travie boy?
不 并不是
No, not really.
我只是不喜欢你再哭得像个娘们一样
I'd hate to see you crying like a little bitch again.
你♥他♥妈♥说谁是娘们 特拉维斯
Who you calling a fucking pussy, Travie boy?
你敢过来吗
You want to come a little closer
这样我才好在操你之前先玩玩你
so I can kiss you before I fuck you, huh?
来啊你
Come on, buddy.
大块头
Oh, big man.
现在终于有点乐子了
Oh, yeah, now we're gonna have some fun.
大块头 -我也是这样想的
Big boy. -That's what I thought.
还真是瘸了腿的娘们摔角手啊 怪不得比赛输了呢
Limp dick-ass pussy wrestler. Can't fight unless it's fake.
快把你哭兮兮的弟弟
Come get your crybaby little brother
领回家吧
and get out of here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
算了 算了 我们准备走了
Hey. Hey. We're leaving.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
把我放下来
Put me down!
好吧
All right.
多谢支持 兄弟 -你这混♥蛋♥ 这可是我的工作
Thanks for the backup, bro. -Motherfucker, this is my job.
我需要这笔钱 兄弟 -嘿 大公鸡
I need this money, man. -Hey, hey, R-Rooster!
这钱我们赔
We'll pay for everything.
滚回你♥妈♥的♥家 你们这群垃圾
Get on back to your mom's house, you fucking losers.
兄弟 回去吧
Man, go for it.
这除了他们这群傻瓜 也出不了什么事儿了
Ain't nothing to break out here but them fools.
不不不 -和我想得一样
No, no, no, no, no. -It's just like I thought.
一对娘们儿 就跟你们的爹一样
Both a couple of pussies, like your old man.
怎么样 来揍我啊
Huh? Yeah, come on.
来啊
Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
操 老哥
Holy shit, man!
咱俩竟然同一战线
You and me on the same side.
你看到那些人什么表情了吗
You see the look on people's faces?
他们大概不知道怎么回事儿吧
They didn't know what to think.
你们觉得我那招绝杀怎么样
How'd y'all like my finisher?
哥 我们能去科瑞斯吃饭吗
Yo, man, can we go to Krystal?
不 不行 -走嘛 兄弟
No. No. - Oh, come on, man.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
不 埃斯 妈一个人在家 她会害怕的 不去
No, Ace. Mom's at home. She's gonna shit her pants. No.
老妈做的炖菜好难吃
Mom's casserole sucks ass.
咱妈做了炖锅菜吗
She made a casserole?
对 -好吧
Yeah. -All right.
真的吗 -嗯 走吧
Really? -Yeah, all right.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表