剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
然后登上王位成为王后吗
and claim your spot on the throne as queen?
是我造就了今天的你
I made you what you are!
你就用这个来回报我吗
And you repay me with this?
嘿 你忘了拿出照片
Hey, you missed coming out with the photos.
你这个肮脏的拖车垃圾
You filthy piece of trailer trash!
是我把你从垃圾堆里拉出来的
I pulled you out of the dump!
现在我要把你送回你的老鼠窝
Now I'm sending you back to that rat's nest
这样你就能以视频女的身份
so you can hustle tricks as a cam girl
耍你的小伎俩耍到老死了
till you wind up dead!
演得很好 爸爸 -谢了 伙计
That was good, Dad. -Thank you, buddy.
你能下楼去 给我们拿几瓶可乐吗
Uh, can you run on downstairs, grab us a few Cokes, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey,
我们得尽快收回那些
we gotta ratchet it back real quick
死吧 视频女 之类的话
with the whole "Rot till you're dead, cam girl" Stuff.
但我现在是反派
But I'm a heel now.
我不应该考虑她的感受
I'm not supposed to care about her feelings.
我写的台词会让观众反感她
The lines I wrote will turn the audience against her.
说我写的台词就好
Just say the lines I wrote.
这是家庭表演
It's a family show.
嘿 大混战开始升温了
Hey, Battle Royal's heating up.
主赛事马上要开始了 注意就位 伙计们
Main event in moments. Places, fellas.
啊
Ah!
他们为什么不受伤呢 -他们每个人都嗑药了
How do they not get hurt? -Every one of them on drugs.
我以前怎么从没来看过这个
How have I never been to one of these before?
这太精彩了
This is awesome.
嘿 伙计们 祝你们好运 碾压全场
Hey, good luck, everyone. Let's crush it.
你想说什么吗
Something you wanna say?
我知道一个地方可以做头发
I just know a place you can get your roots done
让你的头发看起来不会太白
where your hair won't look so bleached.
嗯
Mm.
我只是想帮你 -嘿 女士们
I was trying to be helpful! -Hey, ladies.
好了 好了 女士们 -嘿 放开她
Okay, okay, ladies. -Hey, get the fuck off her.
我只是想帮忙 伙计 -帮你自己吧 兄弟
I was trying to help, man. -Help yourself, man.
嘿 冷静点 该死的
Hey! Cool it, God damn it.
你不是真的在哭 是吧
You're not seriously crying, right?
闭上你的臭嘴 不然我帮你闭上
You shut your fucking mouth or I'll shut it for you.
好了 应该不会掉下来
There. That should hold.
嘿
Hey.
没事吧 -是的
Are we all good? -Yeah.
他们在干嘛
What are they doing?
嘿 大公鸡
Hey, Rooster.
大公鸡 大公鸡
Rooster! Rooster!
大公鸡 大公鸡 -来吧 伙计
Rooster! Rooster! -Come on, man.
快打败我
Do it.
大公鸡 大公鸡 -不
Rooster! Rooster! -No.
大公鸡 大公鸡
Rooster! Rooster!
你确定吗
You sure?
耶 宝贝 哇
Yeah, baby, whoo!
你让我担心了一会
You had me worried there for a second.
我还以为你要把迪亚哥扔出去呢
Thought y'all were gonna throw Diego out.
嘿 我得让你再临场发挥一下 好吗
Hey, I need to let you improvise more, okay?
你得承认 观众喜欢这样
Admitted. Crowd loved it.
我的名字是什么
What's my name?
大公鸡
Rooster.
我的真名
What's my real name?
迪安德尔·米尔顿·卢瑟福
Deandre Milton Rutherford.
我知道你的法定名字 因为我用支票付你工资
I know your legal name because I pay you by check
我给你1099
and I give you a 1099.
你的家人叫你迪
You go by Dee to your family
你的朋友叫你DA
and you go by DA to your friends,
我知道这些 因为你在更衣室里
which I know because you're always talking
通话的时候总是开着你的免提
with your fucking speakerphone on in the locker room.
就像我说的 你的艺名是大公鸡
And like I said, your stage name is Rooster.
现在 我知道这里最近很疯狂
Now, I know that things have been crazy around here,
但是 拜托 拜托 拜托
but please, please, please,
别把我变成另一个压根不是我的人
do not make me out to be somebody that I'm not.
我不是一个不知道你名字的人
I'm not a man who doesn't know your name.
我知道他们四个所有人的名字
I know all four of them,
你想让我叫你什么 我都可以
and I'll call you any one that you want me to.
今晚的主题是尊重 认可
Tonight was about respect, recognition,
让这里每个人都获得成功 当然也包括你
and success for everyone here, which clearly includes you.
所以明天这个时候
So this time tomorrow,
如果有任何我能做的
if there's anything that I can do
来缓解你现在的沮丧
to alleviate these frustrations
我会努力的
that you're clearly having, I will try.
你在阳光下的时刻即将到来
And your moment in the sun is gon' come.
非常感谢你今晚的工作
Thank you very much for your work tonight.
你碾压了全场
You crushed.
好了 嘿
All right. Hey!
他来了 D
There he is. Yeah, D!
干得好 兄弟
Way to go, brother!
耶 -嘿 D
Yee! -Yeah, D!
什么是笼式比赛
What is a cage match?
我查过了 谁先爬出笼子谁赢
I looked it up. First one who climbs out wins.
杰克 该你上场了
Jack, you're on.
祝你好运 宝贝
Good luck, babe.
嘿 埃斯
Hey, Ace.
照片在这里面
Photos are in here.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 我们开始之前
Now, before we get started,
我有些重要的话要...
I got something important I want--
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
埃斯·斯佩德...
Ace Spade...
我背着你和发夹鬼混
I been cheating on you with Bobby Pin.
但那不是我要坦白的事
But that's not my confession.
我要坦白的是
My confession is
对此我一点也不感到抱歉
I'm not the least bit sorry about it.
问题是 埃斯 你不能满足我
The thing is, Ace, you can't satisfy me.
我需要的是男人 而不是爱哭鬼
I need a man, not a crybaby boy.
但是 嘿 别担心
But hey, don't worry.
你太幸运了
You're so lucky
因为有时候
'cause sometimes,
你会找到比你更可悲的人
you find someone more pathetic than you.
嘿 呃 特里西娅 你知道我在说你
Hey, uh, Tricia, you know I'm talking about you.
把那个屁♥股♥瘦不拉几的家伙弄下来
Get that bony behind out here.
亲爱的 貌似该你上场了
Think that's your cue, sweetheart.
她刚才说我的屁♥股♥瘦不拉几吗
Did she just say I have a bony behind?
把那当做一种赞美吧
Take it as a compliment.
它最终会变大的
It'll expand eventually.
上啊
Move it!
老天
Jesus.
各位 我想给你们介绍一下特里西娅
Folks, I wanna introduce y'all to Tricia.
她来了
There she is.
现在 等等
Now, hold on.
现在 我要感谢 这位小女士
Now, I'm thankful for this-- this little lady,
因为这个女孩
because this here girl,
她不介意晚上在床上摸过去
she don't mind reaching over across the bed at night
不是找一个男人...
to find not a man...
...而是找一个爱哭鬼
...but a whimpering shell of a man.
真抱歉 埃斯 你想要话筒吗
I'm sorry, Ace. Did you want the mic?
我都说完了
I'm all done.
呃 我想 还有最后一件事
Well, one last thing, I guess.
我们结束了
We're over.
噢
Ooh!
我现在和发夹在一起
I'm with Bobby now.
让黑夜咆哮吧
Let the night roar!
对 又弄坏一个话筒 为什么不呢
Yeah, break another mic. Why not?
嘿 托马斯 你长大后 为我做件事
Hey, Thomas, when you grow up, do one thing for me.
别他妈变成他们那样的白♥痴♥
Don't become a fucking idiot like these guys.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表