剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
去科瑞斯
Going to Krystal.
闭... 他妈的闭嘴
Just shut... hey, shut the fuck up.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
埃斯 你手♥机♥忘拿了
Oh, Ace, you left your phone.
大吉姆一直想跟你说
Big Jim's trying to get in touch with you.
梅兰妮快生了 他们现在在医院
Melanie went into labor. They're at the hospital now.
我明天带你过去看他们
Take you there tomorrow.
我之前在想
I was thinking earlier.
我们怎么知道
How do we know a big black hole
地球外面会不会出现个黑洞 然后把我们吞掉
isn't just gonna appear outside of the Earth and swallow us up?
这一点我们并不知道 不是吗
We don't know that can't happen, right?
如果生命可以凭空出现
If fucking life can exist out of nowhere,
它们就不能凭空消失吗
couldn't it just end out of nowhere too?
不能说70亿年以来 什么疯狂的事情
Just 'cause something that crazy hasn't happened
都没有发生
in seven billion years,
就代表现在不会发生
doesn't mean it couldn't happen now.
我们会怎么样
What would happen to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
地球可能会转得特别快
World would probably start spinning real fast,
然后我们被甩出去了
and we'd fall off.
我们会死掉
We'd be dead.
直接死亡
Straightaway.
是啊
Yeah.
这种事情可能会发生...
There might be that moment...
你知道吧 就像灾难片里演的那样
you know, like you see in disaster movies,
所有人都在尖叫 大喊大闹
when everyone is screaming and yelling.
有意思的是
Funny thing about it is,
在油管或者网上
if you look on YouTube or online,
当有人真的见证自己的...
when people actually see their...
自己的死亡...
their death...
他们并不会尖叫
they ain't screaming.
很安静
It's just silence.
然后就结束了
Then it'll all be over.
这是我听过的最可怕的事情了
That's the scariest thing I've ever heard.
你怎么会想到这个
What made you think of that?
妈 你能给他拿个垃圾桶吗
Hey, Mom, can you grab a trash can
他好有地方吐
in case he yaks, please?
好
All right.
嘿
Hey.
我明天和你谈 好吗
I'll talk to you tomorrow, all right?
嘿 -怎么了
Hey. - Yeah?
我他妈真恨你
I fucking hate you.
你表现得像个天才
You act like you're some kind of genius.
但其实你不是
But you're not.
你不过是个卖♥♥割草机的
You're just a lawn mower salesman.
你♥他♥妈♥毁了我的生活
You ruined my fucking life.
谢谢你把他带回来
Hey, thank y'all for bringing him home.
不客气
You're welcome.
再见
I'll see you.
嘿
Hey.
你知道吗埃斯一开始并不想摔角吗
You know Ace didn't even want to wrestle?
一点也不想
Not one bit.
我爸死了之后 是我逼他去摔角的
I pushed him into it after our dad died.
操 就快一年了
Holy Christ, it's coming up on a year.
这...
This is...
说出来可能很难听
probably fucked up to say,
但是埃斯
but the thing with Ace,
他最后一场比赛
his last-last show,
真的很垃圾 是...
that was-that was such a dick move--like...
有史以来最垃圾的
the dickest move ever.
但是我觉得 就这个故事而言
But I thought, for the story
还有他的性格来说...
and for his character...
太他妈精彩了
it was fucking brilliant.
看到他今晚在酒吧的样子...
Seeing him tonight at the bar...
他会是个很好的反派
he'd make a great heel.
我的天 你怎么了
Holy shit. What happened?
是...
Was it...
不是 不是他
Uh-uh, no. Wasn't him.
是因为埃斯 但不是他打的
I got it 'cause of Ace, but it wasn't him.
他怎么样
How is he?
你怎么样
How are you?
来 -谢谢你
Here. -Thank you.
查理·格利想买♥♥下场馆
Charlie Gully wants to buy the Dome.
也是时候了
It might be time.
过来
Come here.
也许我们应该去卧室
Maybe we should go into the bedroom.
跟你说
Mm-hmm, well, guess what.
我很快的
I can be quick.
你想这样吗 万一托马斯听到了呢
Who wants that? What if Thomas hears us?
那就跟他说是松鼠在捣乱
We'll blame it on the squirrels.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我觉得松鼠昨天晚上在厨房♥里
I think the squirrels were in the kitchen last night.
说到这个 我准备给罗比·普吕尼耶打个电♥话♥
Uh, speaking of, I'm gonna call Robby Prunier
让他来抓松鼠
and, uh, have him come over and trap 'em.
他不会伤害松鼠吧
He isn't gonna hurt 'em, right?
不会的 不会的 孩子 他是个好人
No. No, kiddo, no. He's, uh--he's a good man.
他会把松鼠送到我们这最适合松鼠生活的树林里
He'll take them to the most squirrel friendly forest
还松鼠自♥由♥
that we have and set 'em free.
那这个罗比·普吕尼耶具体什么时候
Oh, and when exactly is this Robby Prunier
会过来抓松鼠呢
coming over to do his good work?
天气好的时候 他就过来了
He's gonna come over in good time.
还得确认他提的价格是不是合理 好吗
Just gonna make sure his pricing is all right, okay?
好的
All right.
去里面好好坐着
Go sit your tushy down, please.
丝塔茜
Stace.
我要不要卖♥♥了场馆
Should I sell the Dome?
杰克 不是说非得卖♥♥了或者怎么样
Jack, it doesn't have to be all or nothing.
我们只是想让你多陪陪我们
We just want you to spend more time with us.
好吗 -好的
Okay? -Okay.
我去问问梅兰妮在哪个病房♥
I'm gonna go ask where Melanie's at.
好的
Okay.
这他妈什么啊
What the fuck?
这家伙把自己的血喷到自己嘴里了吗
Did that dude just squirt his own blood into his mouth?
他绝对这么干了
He most definitely did.
嘿 兄弟们 大象还是长颈鹿
Hey, guys, elephant or giraffe?
给宝宝买♥♥只熊猫 鲍比
Buy the baby a panda, Bobby.
看看这些该死的人
Look at all them damn people.
我跟你说 查理·格利那绝对不会比我们现在
I tell you what, Charlie Gully can't be no more worse
从杰克那儿得到的更差
that what we getting now from Jack.
嗯 -而且他给的更多 宝贝
Mm. -And he paying more, baby.
好吧 大象更可爱 但这是南方
Okay, elephant's cuter, but it's the South.
呃 南方有大象吗
Like, do they have elephants in the South?
不 给宝宝买♥♥个熊猫 鲍比
No. Buy the baby a panda, Bobby.
熊猫象征希望
Pandas signal hope.
我意思是 虽然它们快灭绝了 不过真的象征着希望
I mean, they're almost extinct, but it's true.
杰克已经尽力了 伙计
Jack doing the best he can, man.
嘿 如果杰克知道什么叫最好
Look, if Jack knew what was best,
他会让我有机会拿到冠军腰带
he'd be giving me my shot at the title belt.
很快就轮到你了 -是啊
You'll get your turn soon. -Yeah.
我不会再信"很快"这种鬼话了
I ain't fucking with no more soon.
"很快"可能永远都不会发生
Look, soon may not ever happen.
现在是杰克的风头时刻
Look, Jack is on Jack time,
杰克的风头取代了大公鸡的风头
and Jack time is fucking with Rooster time.
他们是朋友 没关系
They're friends. It's all right.
听着 我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying,
如果格利过来跟我们谈 我们会听
if he comes talking to us, we listen.
我才不想听格利废话
I ain't listening to shit.
拿回我应得的是我的事
Well, getting what's due to me is my shit.
也应该是你的事
It should be your shit too.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表