剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Heels...
我爸建了个体育馆,但它太贵了
My dad built a coliseum that was so goddamn expensive,
我爸都崩溃了
that he buckled.
更衣室是给摔角手用的,不是给女助理用的
The locker room's for wrestlers, not valets.
我不只是个女助理,我会摔角
I'm not just a valet. I can wrestle.
古老的故事
Tale as old as time.
兄弟争吵,该隐与亚伯
Brothers sparring. Cain and Abel.
你在阿士的大日子打败了他
You beat Ace on his big night.
你买♥♥道具是为了要在
You bought the props to provoke him
他赢回观众时激怒他
when he was trying to win back the crowd.
你在整个小镇的人面前羞辱了我
You humiliated me in front of an entire town.
你那晚真的有在人群中
Did you really plant the Kleenex
放面纸吗?
in the crowd that night?
你怎么敢问我这个问题?
How dare you ask me that question?
你知道是谁被邀请
Who do you know who's been asked
在佐治亚州竞技锦标赛上
to sing the National Anthem
唱国歌♥吗?
at the Georgia State Rodeo Championships?
嘿
Hey!
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
从没想过我们会是那种
Never thought we'd be the kinda couple
为了坚持自己的想法,而离家出走的那种夫妻
where someone had to leave home in order to make a point.
我不待在家
I'm not in our home right now
因为我很担心
because I am worried.
如果你不改变自己
If you don't fix who you're becoming,
你会失去我的
you're gonna lose me.
跟阿士谈谈
Talk to Ace.
让这一切努力都值得
Make it worthy of all this struggle.
然后我们再来谈谈
And then let's you and me have a talk
我们的未来
about what the future looks like.
来吧,丢他们
Let's go! Throw 'em!
是你做的吗?
Did you do this?
这次不是
Not this time.
-他们是打真的 -我看得出来
-They're fighting for real. -No, I can see that.
但我不能破坏故事
I can't break kayfabe.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
拜托别这么做,对不起
Please don't do this. I'm sorry.
-我发誓,拜托 -嘿,阿士
-Swear. Please. -Hey, Ace!
去他们的,我要去拿那条腰带
Fuck these guys. I'm gonna go get that belt.
嘿
Hey.
开走
Move it!
没有位置了
There's no room.
现在就把你的车开走
Move your car now!
阿士
Ace!
把你的车开走
Move your car!
兄弟,你生气过头了
Buddy, you're runnin' hot.
你好自为之吧
Good luck with this shit.
一生支持DWL,呜!
DWL for life! Whoo!
你拯救了这一天,姬丝度
You saved the day, Crystal!
对,她拯救了DWL
Yeah! She saved the DWL!
噢,把她抬起来…来吧
Oh, put her up! Put her up! Come on!
姬丝度…
Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! Crystal!
姬丝度…
Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! Crystal!
嘿,我是丝塔茜,请留言
Hey, this is Staci. Leave a message.
希望竞技比赛很顺利
I hope the rodeo went great.
真抱歉我没去
I'm so sorry that I wasn't there.
有空的时候再传视频给我看
Um, send me some video when you can.
爱你,再见
Love you. Bye.
你建立了个不得了的家庭
You have built one hell of a family here.
这里跟其他地方不一样
It ain't like the other places.
今晚是个胜利,真正的胜利
Tonight was a triumph, a real triumph.
这是个值得被珍藏的比赛
That was a time capsule event.
嘿,积
Hey, Jackie boy.
你♥爸♥一定会以你为荣的
Your dad would have been so proud of you.
谢谢,艾迪
Thank you, Eddie.
谢谢你一直支持我们
Thank you for being there for us, always.
当然
Absolutely.
积,天啊,你不负所望
Jack, my, oh, my, did you deliver.
这是这个竞技场,有史以来最欢声雷动的一次
That's the loudest this arena's ever been.
我已经准备好签下明年的博览会合约了
I'm ready to close the deal on next year's fair
还有后年的
and the next one,
大后年的也一起吧
and let's throw in a third year too.
只要告诉我时间跟地点就好
You just tell me when and where.
择日不如撞日,嘿,葳利
Now's as good a time as any. Hey, Willie?
噢,你一定要把我介绍给野牛标
Oh, you must introduce me to Wild Bill.
啊,这是我的荣幸
Ah, it'd be my pleasure.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
-嗯哼 -好
-Mm-hmm. -Okay.
我们就在外面扎营等野牛标
Let's camp out, wait for Wild Bill,
揍死那个假牛仔
jump that fake-ass cowboy.
噢,我要把那个家伙踩扁
Oh, I'll curb-stomp that dude.
好,检查一下你们的雄性贺尔蒙,各位
All right, check your TRT levels, boys.
这场结束后,DWL已经
After that finish, we can't fuck the DWL
糟到不能再糟了
worse than they just fucked themselves.
这是我看过最蠢的结局了,好吗?
That was the dumbest finish I ever saw, okay?
积史柏达,那个彻头彻尾的纯粹主义者
And Jack Spade, rasslin' purist,
他现在已经深陷泥潭
he is now deeply, irredeemably fuckin' fucked
无法自拔了
in a way he can't unfuck his way out of.
他可以拍个小短片来澄清
He can shoot a vignette justifying it.
除非我先剪个宣传片上去
Not if I cut a promo ragging on it first.
拿出你的手♥机♥
Get a phone out.
奇云,别拿你那个有绿色对话框的,Android手♥机♥出来丢人现眼好吗?
Kevin, fuck your Android with your green text bubbles, okay?
保罗,你喊开始
Paul, say when.
开拍
Action.
注意了,反乌托邦的门徒们
Attention, Dystopian Disciples!
我是查理格利
Charlie Gully out here
我人在南佐治亚州博览会这里
at the South Georgia State Fair.
如果你没看到
In case you missed it,
新的DWL冠军是…
your new DWL Champion is...
女助理
the valet!
没错,就是该死的女助理
That's right, the fucking valet!
那个性感兔女郎,在擂台上
Bunny Bombshell, who hip-hoppity-hopped
蹦蹦跳跳地摇着她的兔尾巴屁♥股♥
around the ring twitching her cottontail ass
直到她拿到腰带
till she got the belt.
根据积史柏达的逻辑
According to Jack Spade's logic,
我想任何人都可以拿到腰带
I guess anybody can just grab the belt.
这场比赛显然是
The match is apparently wide open
任何人、任何生物
to anybody or any animal
都可以参加
in the free world.
所以如果你想要得到DWL的腰带
So if you desire the DWL belt,
帮自己装个兔子耳朵或猪鼻子
get yourself some bunny ears or a pig snout
或是驴子的毛
or a braid of horse-ass hair,
然后该死的阿布拉卡达布拉!
and abra-fucking-cadabra!
DWL腰带就是你的了
The DWL belt can be yours.
-停 -上传吧
-Cut. -Post that!
那个自以为是的混♥蛋♥积史柏达
That fuckin' conceited fuck Jack Spade
会后悔惹到我的
is gonna wish he never fucked with me.
希望墨水不会弄脏你的内衣
Hope the ink don't stain your bra.
谢谢
Thank you.
大作家
Well, Shakespeare,
虽然没有照你的剧本走,但效果很棒
wasn't the way you scripted, but it popped.
我看到你们两个笨蛋一直在捶来捶去
I saw you two idiots hammering away,
我以为就这样结束了
and I thought it was over,
但我们从帽子里变出只兔子
but we pulled a rabbit out of a hat.
性感兔女郎
Bunny Bombshell.
你有看到她扯下耳朵吗?
You see her rip off the ears?
做得真好,太棒了
Hell of a piece of business. So good.
这是我的功劳
I called that.
是她的功劳
She called that.
听着,是我挺身救了她
Look, I'm the one who stood up and saved her ass
她才可以在我凄惨的时候救你
so she could save your ass while my ass was leaking.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表