剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
不 那是你和我爸用的道具
No, that's your and Dad's thing.
是啊 秒杀全场
Yeah. And it killed.
全靠那些比赛我才事业有成
Those matches made my whole career.
被挖掘 离开达菲
How I got discovered, how I got to leave Duffy.
说到我发家致富的事
Speaking of me being rich,
给你们点的烤肉到了
barbecue I ordered for y'all is here.
去吃吧
Go get it.
去吧
Go.
他们去吃烤肉 我要来点更猛的
They can have the pig. I need something harder.
回忆满满 -确实
Whoo! Brings back memories. - Yes, it does.
我和你♥爸♥喝了不少这玩意
Poured me and your dad a lot of these.
你妈好些了吗
Your mother doing any better?
那你得问老天
Oh, you'll have to ask Jesus Christ.
她现在只和老天聊天了
Only person she talks to nowadays.
生意怎么样
How's business?
挺好的 挺好的
It's good. It's good.
不是吧 杰克
Oh, Christ, Jack.
我知道你觉得我可以多帮点忙
I know you think I could have done more to help.
垃圾也可以变废为宝
Well, sure as shit could have done something.
我无愧于达菲
I did my time in Duffy.
好吧 所以你为什么来这
Okay. So why are you here?
埃斯 北方的投资人派我来观察他
Ace. Suits from up North sent me to scout him.
这只是开始 他还有发展空间
It's early in the process. He'd go to developmental.
但他们觉得他可以在最高水平取得成就
But they think he can succeed at the highest level.
他是个孩子
He's a kid.
他还没有掌握现在的水平
He hasn't mastered this level yet.
他在人群中的表现注定了他就是干这个的
The way he pops the crowd already, he's a natural.
这是他的天性
It's in his blood.
你都没在擂台上见过他比赛
You never even seen him in the ring.
见过 他们也见过... 多亏了你
I have. They have... thanks to you.
多亏你放在网上的那些视频
Those videos you put online.
他不会离开我们创造的地方的
He's not gonna leave what we're building.
我自己就离开了 今早坐着私人飞机回来
I left. I came back this morning on a Learjet.
这样怎么样
How'd that work out?
你觉得我会在乎吗
You think I care about that?
我觉得你弟会在乎
I think your brother will.
私人飞机 豪华轿车 满员的场馆
Jets, limos, sold-out stadiums.
你到底想在这个破地方复兴什么
What are you trying to resurrect here anyway?
听我说 我爱我爸
Look, I love my dad,
但他不知道如何扩张
but he did not know how to grow,
不知道如何进化
didn't know how to evolve.
他不想 而我要把达菲摔角联盟搞起来
Didn't want to. I'm getting the DWL out there,
让人们与故事情节
and people are responding to the storylines,
与角色互动 因为我擅长
to the characters, because I'm pretty good
抓住他们的眼球
at making sure they fuckin' care.
你相信你和这些
And you believe that you, this,
为成为新的更好的比赛吗
can be the new, better competition?
比你以为的早
Sooner than you think.
你们上个月
Didn't y'all do a show
不是在金畜栏自助餐厅表演过吗
at the Golden Corral buffet last month?
听着 比尔 我懂
Listen, Bill, I get it.
你决心已定
You made your choice.
做了该做的事 去了北方
You did your thing. You went up North.
成就了自己的事业
You made yourself a career.
在全国电视节目里
Got to hold a world championship belt
把世界冠军的腰带高高举起
above your head on national TV.
但是 不要以为人们知道你在这里
But just because people know you here,
不要以为你的破照片挂在外面墙上
just because your picture's on the fuckin' wall,
就代表你可以回来这里颐指气使
don't mean you get to come back down here and patronize.
不要以为你得到了很多 就代表我们得到的很少
Just because you got more, don't mean we got any less.
这个地方 杰克
This place, Jack.
你♥爸♥建了一座教堂
Your dad built a cathedral
作为消遣
to a local pastime.
这是个社区剧院 是个消遣
It's a community theater. It's a hobby.
你的一个手下
One of your own guys,
你的血亲 为了有意义的事离开这里
your blood, leaving for the real thing:
你应该对此感到骄傲
you should be proud of that
因为 说真的 这是你的天花板了
'cause it's, honestly, the best you can do.
比尔 你♥他♥妈♥滚出我的办公室
Bill, you get the fuck out of my office.
你跟他真的很像
You really are so much like him.
听到了吗
What'd I say?
我就说吧
My point exactly.
你想看见那个吉普车上
Do you want to see a bunch of money
挂着一摞钱吗
hanging off that Jeep?
年轻人 我有个消息告诉你
Hey, young man. Got some news for you.
总部的人派我来这考察你
Boys from headquarters sent me here to scout you.
你很棒
You're good.
真的啊
Come on! Yeah!
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
试试这招
Okay. Try this one on for size.
我爬到这个角柱顶上
So I get up the top turnbuckle here,
来个月面瀑布坠击
moonsault,
你在半空中抓住我 然后嘣的一声把我摔地上
you catch me midair, and bam, slam me onto the ground.
大家都以为我完了
Everybody thinks I'm done.
但我爬起来反击 对吧
But I get back up, I kick out, right?
然后你站起来 我们开始来回出拳
So you get up. We start trading punches,
给你个超级强力踢 你倒地
give you a Superkick, you go down.
你重新站起来 嘣 又一个超级强力踢
You get back up, and bam, another Superkick.
就这吗
That it?
不 还有
No, there's more.
对 没错
Right. Right, right.
所以你倒地了
Okay, so--so you're down.
但我还没有压制你
Uh, but I-but I don't pin you just yet
因为我还不想让比赛结束 对吧
'cause I don't want the match to end yet, right?
你站起来 我把你打倒
So you get up. I hit you back down.
我尝试把你压制 但你挥手示意
I go down for the pin. But you wave me off.
你知道你输了 很难过
You know you're beat, you know, sad.
但是...你又一次
But... you get back up
站起来
one more time.
你看向我 我也直视你
And you look to me, and I look straight back at you.
我们笑了 因为我们是兄弟
And we smile 'cause we're brothers.
握手 嘣
Shake hands. Then bam!
又一个超级强力踢 然后压制你 赢得比赛
Another Superkick, pin you for the win.
我觉得还行
I don't hate it.
杰克 如果你表演得好
And, Jack, if y'all play it right,
这会让你更受欢迎 收获更多粉丝
it'll put you over even more, get the fans on your side.
抱歉 你叫什么来着
I'm sorry. What's your name again?
谢丽尔吗
Cheryl?
克莉斯特尔 -克莉斯特尔
Crystal. - Crystal.
是什么让你觉得我想讨好粉丝
What makes you think I want to be in good with the fans?
因为意想不到
Nobody would expect it?
杰克 这方案不错 很让人兴奋
Jack, it's good. This is exciting.
你觉得呢 大吉姆
What say you, Big Jim?
感觉就像什么要结束了
Feels like the end of something.
他妈的什么意思
What the fuck?
的确感觉是要结束了
It does feel like the end of something.
埃斯 这就像结论
Ace, it's a conclusion.
当然 如果狂野比尔知道我能在擂台上有多出色
Well, yeah, if Wild Bill sees what I can do in the ring,
我就要离开了
I'm gone.
结局保持不变
Finish stays the same.
你想要那根头衔腰带 那就留下来
You want that title belt, you stick around,
像其他人一样靠自己能力去赢得
you earn it just like everybody else does.
我都不知道自己为什么要跟你说这些
I don't-I don't even know why I try.
你知道吗 其他人都替我开心
You know, everybody else is happy for me.
但他们的意见不重要
Well, their opinions don't matter.
就算埃斯离开了 我还在呢
Even if he leaves, we still got me,
大吉姆也在 没事的
we still got Big Jim. We'll be all right.
你又这么说 就好像真的没事一样
Yeah. Now say that again like you mean it.
这烧烤也太垃圾了
This barbecue sucks.
我们今晚比赛结束后应该找个地方庆祝一下
We should go somewhere tonight after to celebrate.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表