剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
点头不就是同意吗 -有时候是
Isn't a nod a yes? -Sometimes.
有时候 当你不想继续聊天的时候
Sometimes a nod is just a way to end a conversation
点头可以用来结束聊天
you don't want to keep having.
你懂了吗
You understand?
真是我的好侄子
That's my nephew.
埃斯叔叔 爷爷自杀完
Uncle Ace, who cleaned him up
倒下去之后
after he killed himself,
是谁帮爷爷收拾干净的
when he was-- when he was laying there?
你♥爸♥爸把爷爷收拾得很干净
Your daddy cleaned him up real good.
爸爸看见他的时候哭了吗
Did Daddy cry when he saw him?
我不在场 我和奶奶在一起
I wasn't there. I was with Grandma.
奶奶难过吗
Was Grandma sad?
她现在都还是很难过
She's still sad.
奶奶好像疯了
She seems mad.
有时候 这也是发泄悲伤的一种方式
Sometimes that's the way sad comes out.
爷爷为什么自杀
Why did he do it?
爷爷当时崩溃了
His spirit got broken.
爷爷当时为什么崩溃了
How did his spirit get broken?
我听说有人需要一张新毯子
Hey, I heard somebody needs a new blanket.
要不你试试这张毯子吧
Why don't you try this one on for size?
佐治亚大学斗牛犬队的毯子给你用
It's a nice Georgia Bulldogs blanket for you.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
别让你♥爸♥用这张毯子灭火
Just don't let your daddy put out any fires with it.
我爱你 埃斯叔叔
I love you, Uncle Ace.
我也爱你 小家伙
Back at you, bud.
好好睡吧
Sleep loose.
好吧 告诉我什么时候走
All right, just tell me when to go.
抱歉 现在吗 别搞我
I'm sorry. Now? Don't fuck with me.
现在吗 好吧 那个架子还行吗
Now? All right, is that frame okay?
好的
All right.
谢谢你把床让给托马斯睡
Thank you for giving up your bed.
托马斯应该在这里睡的
Thomas should be down here.
就算是现在 地下室依然很恐怖
Basement's scary, even now.
你在看联盟以前的比赛吗 -对
You watching old DWL shit? -Yeah.
我今天剪了个宣传片 片子里我向巨石发起了挑战
I cut a promo today where I challenged The Rock.
巨石吗 -巨石
The Rock? -The Rock.
巨石强森那个巨石吗
The Rock The Rock?
对 就是那个巨石
The Rock The Rock, yeah.
我想着可能会在社交媒体上分享出去
I thought maybe it gets shared on social media.
他看到片子 然后来这
He sees it, comes down,
跟我们比赛玩玩 帮我们名扬天下
plays with us, and helps put us on the map.
就像那种视频吗 就是书呆子问
Like one of those videos where the nerdy kid
泰勒·斯威夫特愿不愿意跟自己参加舞会
asks Taylor Swift to go to prom with him?
你这样比喻的话 也对
When you put it that way, yeah.
年轻的狂野比尔 -对
Young Wild Bill. -Mm-hmm.
你看他的发型
Look at all that hair.
我有事跟你说 小弱智
I've got news for you, little half-wit!
"小弱智"
"Little half-wit."
就是一顿传统的揍屁♥股♥
Just a good old-fashioned ass-whupping!
真♥他♥妈♥低劣
So fucking cheesy.
当时很有新意
It was innovative.
他们很有创新意识
They were innovators.
不过现在没什么意思了
Now it's just been done to death.
国王万岁 宝贝
Long live the king, baby!
拍下来了吗
Did we get it?
别再让我演那种垃圾了
Don't make me do that shit again.
你觉得爸下地狱了吗
Do you think Dad's in hell?
你这辈子都没听过妈的话
You didn't listen to mom your entire life,
现在你倒是听她的话了啊
and you're just gonna start now?
你看过佛罗里达摔角地狱的宣传片吗
You seen, uh, Florida Dystopia's promos?
你说查理·格利把人点燃
They're the ones where Charlie Gully
然后喊"去他妈的达菲摔角联盟" 那种宣传片吗
lights people on fire, and they chant "Fuck the DWL."
对 我看过几遍
Yeah, I seen those a few times.
我只是想说 你知道的 那些宣传片看起来像电影
I'm just saying, you know, they--they look like movies,
跟这些不一样
not like--not like these.
我想让宣传片看起来有电影的质感
I want to use something like that, something cinematic.
我喊你下来不是让你给我提建议的
I didn't call you down here for notes on creative.
好吗 -对 我忘了
All right? -Ah, right, I forgot.
对 你已经把这都想好了
Yeah, you got it all figured out.
我今天下午和狂野比尔在一起
You know, I was with Wild Bill this afternoon,
我一直在想
and all I kept thinking to myself was,
"我需要告诉杰克这件事吗"
"Do I have to tell Jack about this?"
还有 "杰克会因为这件事生我的气吗"
And, "Is Jack gonna be angry at me for doing this?"
我他妈觉得你就像我爸一样 我意思是 我♥操♥ 杰克
Like you're my fucking dad. I mean damn it, Jack.
为什么一直以来你总是要控制一切
Why do you have to control everything all the time?
因为一直以来 是我在提供创意
Because I'm the one that's creating things all the time.
老狂野比尔怎么样了
How was good old Wild Bill?
或许我应该去见见他
Maybe I should pay him a visit,
在该怎么搞砸自己的生活方面听听他的建议
get some tips on how to completely fuck up my life.
你非得要变成混♥蛋♥才能演好反派吗
Do you have to be an asshole to be a heel?
你是在问我
Are you asking,
还是在说我是个混♥蛋♥
or are you calling me an asshole?
不是
No.
没有必要为了演好反派 而变成混♥蛋♥
You do not have to be an asshole to be a heel.
如果要演反派的话
You got to be able to take the heat if you're a heel,
必须得能学会如何把角色
and you need to learn how to separate
和自己分开
you the character from you the person.
不能把这种负面性格带回家
You cannot take this shit home with you.
然后当你开始演反派的时候...
And when you're starting out...
... 说得容易 做起来难
...that is easier said than done.
好了 塔伦蒂诺导演
All right, Mr. Tarantino.
你到底帮不帮我搞这个
You want to help me with this or what?
当然 -好的
Yeah. -Okay.
真的吗
Really?
准备好大开眼界吧
Prepare to be amazed.
♪ 我最爱的老板娘 我最爱的老板娘 ♪
♪ My favorite lady boss My favorite lady boss ♪
乔治亚州怎么样 他们还像欢迎英雄一样欢迎你吗
How's Georgia? They give you the old hero's welcome?
一如既往
Always.
怎么样
So what's up?
我猜你们打电♥话♥是想让我回去
Figured y'all are calling 'cause you want to get me back
继续拍宣传片
in front of the cameras again.
不不不 我只是开玩笑而已
No, no, no, I'm just playing.
听我说 我说"资本婊♥子♥"
Hey, look, when I said "Corporate cunts,"
可不是在说你
I wasn't referring to you.
比尔 你那个视频的不良反响很大
Bill, the blowback's considerable.
我不意外
Well, I'm not surprised.
见了我不♥穿♥裤子的样子 肯定会...
You see me with my pants off, it's gonna--
肯定会引起轰动
it's gonna cause a stir.
对 但是...
Yeah, well...
你掏钱可不是让我演圣人啊 玛丽亚
You didn't hire me to act the fucking saint, Maria.
不 但是我们要让你离开公♥司♥
No, but we letting you go.
谢谢你为我们做的一切 真的
Thank you for everything you've done for us, really.
这应该是我这辈子听过的
That's just about the most insincere thing
最不真诚的话了
I ever heard in my fucking life.
兄弟 你竟然有张蹦床
Dude, you have a trampoline.
太变♥态♥了吧
That is very sick.
很旧了 -确实
It's so old. -Yeah, exactly.
但是蹦床外面没有那些
It doesn't have the stupid net cages on the side
防止掉下来的护网
to keep you from falling out of it,
所以对训练来说就很完美
so it's, like, perfect for practicing.
噢 呃 你这里有洗手间[浴室]吗
Oh, uh, do you have a bathroom?
呃 为了试衣服
Uh, for the costume.
我把衣服带来了 想试穿一下
I brought the costume with me, to try it on.
噢 当然了 呃 嗯 就在这
Oh, yeah, right. Uh, yeah, just right there.
是吗 好的 谢谢 发夹1985来了
Yeah? Okay, thanks. Here comes Bobby '85!
嘿 里面怎么样
Hey, how's it looking in there?
太棒了 话说 我要告诉
Awesome. By the way, I'm gonna tell
杰克和薇莉 我的噱头是你的主意
Jack and Willie that my gimmick was your idea.
呃 不 你真的没必要这么做
Uh, no, you--you really don't have to do that.
这是你的功劳 克莉斯特尔
Well, you deserve the credit, Crystal.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表