剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我要找份工作来维持我的摔角习惯吗
Am I gonna get a job to support my wrestling habit?
不
Nope.
我只是继续不停地战斗
I just keep on fighting the fight, right?
这是生计
It's a living.
你弟还好吧
All good with baby brother?
我弟需要点时间冷静一下
Baby brother needed a minute to cool down.
好 -我有些事要做
Right. - I have some things I gotta do.
你准备好了吗 -嗯
You all set? - Yeah. Right.
好 我们场上见
Okay. I'll see ya out there.
对了 杰克
Oh, hey, Jack.
怎么啦
Yes sir.
你在帮我们养家糊口 兄弟
You're helping us put food on the table, brother.
我们非常感谢你邀请我
We super appreciate this booking.
谢谢
Thank you.
是你救了我的命
You're saving my ass.
杰克 -在
Hey, Jack. - Yeah.
你有时间吗
Hey, you got a minute?
我想跟你说点事
I wanted to holler at you about something.
今晚我得把主赛事交给发夹上场
I had to give the main event to Bobby tonight.
我明白的
I get it.
从你的角度看 这根本说不通
From where you're standing, it don't make no sense
因为发夹只是个无名小卒
'cause Bobby's a nobody.
我知道他是个无名小卒
Well, I know he's a nobody.
所以我今晚才需要他
That's why I needed him tonight.
我需要一个能按照我的设想上场的人
I needed someone who could be whatever I needed him to be
好让埃斯重回正轨
to get Ace back on track.
大公鸡 你很有个性
Rooster, you got personality, man.
个性 -你有个性
Personality. -You got personality.
你很有风度 你很有天分
You got a natural grace. You got a raw talent.
你是我们联盟里最优秀的摔角手
You're the best fucking guy we have here.
如果我是最优秀的 那我就有机会赢腰带
If I'm the best, then I get a shot at the belt.
如果故事线可以 你就可以
When it makes sense for the storyline.
我真的觉得那天我的胸特好看
Yeah, I was real proud of my boobs that day.
那是墨西哥城最古老的大教堂
Oh, and that's the super-old cathedral in Mexico City,
大主教区... 什么的
Metropolitana de la... some shit or something.
那里好美啊
That's so awesome.
你还在西南航♥空♥吗
Hey, so are you still with Southwest?
没 跳槽到达美航♥空♥了
Mm-mm. Switched to Delta.
真的很不错 凯特
Oh, that's really awesome, Kate.
对 好酷
Yeah, it's cool.
基本上什么地方都飞过
You get to fly pretty much everywhere.
杰夫和我今年秋天会去马丘比丘
And Jeff and I are doing Machu Picchu in the fall.
一座山 在秘鲁
It's a mountain in Peru.
我知道那是什么 -我不知道
Yeah, I-I know what it is. -I didn't.
要不我们再去拿点啤酒吧
Hey, so should we go grab some more beers?
我的天
Oh, my God.
那是杰克吗
Is that Jack?
麦克风 快给我
Microphone, now. Give it to me.
蠢货
Idiot.
你们能不能他妈的闭上你们的嘴
Why don't you all shut your fat mouths for a second?
你们怎么就不涨点教训呢
Why don't you learn something?
他是反派吗
He's a bad guy?
天 他还是这么性感
God, he's still so fucking hot.
我在后台 我就听到了有个弱鸡
I was in the back, and I heard the goddamn runt of the litter
一直哭哭啼啼 因为他在擂台上
was whining and crying because he got hit
被最厉害的坏人打趴下了
by the biggest, baddest card in the deck.
说的就是我 你们这群笨蛋 就是我杰克·斯佩德
That's me, you idiots. That's Jack Spade.
他在那哭的时候
And when he's out here whining,
我敢打赌 有人听到了
I bet it fell on receptive ears,
因为你们就是这样跟你们的老婆
'cause it's how all of you talk to your wives
你们的老公 还有你们的孩子说的
and to your husbands and to your loser kids.
"他伤害了我的感情"
"He hurt my feelings!"
你♥他♥妈♥说得真对
You're damn right I did.
你不可能开开心心回家
You don't get to go home happy.
我没在擂台这边把他的脖子给扭断
He should be thankful that I didn't break his neck
他就应该谢天谢地了
right in the middle of this here ring.
我现在火力全开
I'm fired up now.
我觉得杰克·斯佩德今天晚上轻轻松松就会赢
I think Jack Spade's gonna whup a little ass tonight.
所以如果有人在后台
So if there's any boys in the back,
任何一个
any of y'all,
如果觉得自己有勇气...
if you think you have the stones...
疯狗里奇 -就来到擂台上
Ricky Rabies! -To come on out here
来跟我打一架
and challenge me for this strap,
我谅你不敢
I dare you.
疯狗
Rabies!
你不是达菲的人
You don't belong in Duffy!
对 让我听到你们的尖叫
Yeah! Let me hear it!
超他妈赞 丝塔茜
This is fucking awesome, Stace.
里奇 里奇 里奇
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky!
后退 里奇
Hey, back up, Ricky.
你别来这个角 别来这个角
I need you out of the corner. Get him out of the corner.
里奇 后退 后退
Ricky, man. Back up. Back up, man.
别啊 裁判 别这样
Come on, ref. Come on.
里奇 你在干什么
Ricky, what are you doing?
里奇 回来
Ricky, come back!
二
Two!
你们都给我回擂台上
I need y'all back in the ring.
回擂台上 快
Back in the ring. Come on.
三
Three!
太棒了 加油 撂倒他
Yeah! Come on, baby! Go get him!
五 -太好了
Five! -Yeah!
回擂台上
Get back in that ring.
不要
Oh, no!
这他妈不可能吧
No fucking way.
看 兄弟
Look, man.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six,
七 八 九 十
seven, eight, nine, ten!
你看看波克给我发的
Hey, you gotta see what Poc just sent me.
各位
Sir!
我是狂野比尔·汉考克 我他妈是个超级明星
I'm Wild Bill Hancock, and I'm a fucking superstar!
那他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is that shit?
赞
Yes!
这才是我说的那个人
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
他妈的狂野比尔
Wild motherfucking Bill.
大学体育队比赛的时候 我拿到了他的签名
I got his autograph at the Varsity way back then.
现在 我想起来第一次看他摔角
Now, I remember the first time I saw him wrestle.
在亚特兰大的奥姆尼体育馆
It was at the old Omni in Atlanta.
应该就是他离开达菲摔角联盟之前
Right before he left DWL, I guess.
你那时候怎么还活跃着呢
How were you even alive back then?
我很小的时候就喜欢了 就是这样
Started off when I was young, that's how.
从那之后 我一直想着能在擂台上好好摔一次
And I've been dreaming about getting in that ring ever since.
操 我一定是从子♥宫♥里用月面瀑布坠击的招式出来的
Shit, I must've moonsaulted my way out the womb.
16岁的时候 我是EGL联盟的成员
At the age of 16, I was a part of the EGL.
然后去了科布县 然后去了AGA联盟
Then Cobb County. Then the AGA.
操 我竟然走遍了乔治亚州
Shit, I've been all over this great state of Georgia.
每个小摔角联盟都去过
Every single indie league.
所以那个联盟是关了 还是怎么了
So what, the leagues just folded or what?
你被开了吗
You get fired?
当然不是
Oh, hell, no.
我很受欢迎的
I was loved by everybody.
他们说我 "健壮"
"Athletic" Is what they say.
有天赋
Some raw talent.
明白没 有个性 只能走到这一步
See, personality can only get you so far.
现在 看到那条冠军腰带了吗
Now, you see that championship belt?
只有在白皮肤背景下才显得突出
It only really stands out against a white backdrop.
我以前是个神童
I was a prodigy.
但是现在我已经老了
Now I'm a vet.
没有腰带
No belt.
你知道吗 我不知道自己为什么会觉得
You know what, I don't know what made me think
杰克接手之后会变得不同
anything would be different when Jack took over.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表