剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
泰德你好
Hey, Ted.
下午好 克莉斯特尔
Afternoon, Crystal.
真是个办庆典的好日子
Beautiful day for a beautiful ceremony.
帮我们去占个好位置吧
Why don't you go in and grab us a good seat, right?
后排的位置 这样如果时间太久 我们可以溜走
One in the back so we can slip out when it goes too long.
好的 -怎么了
All right. - What is it?
我不是很想打扰杰克
Uh, listen, I- I really don't wanna bother Jack.
打扰他吧 这是他的工作
Bother him. That's his job.
我只是好奇 他有没有告诉你
I was just curious, uh, if he told you
我在博览会上的角色
what my role at the fair was gonna be.
上周就叫你去问他了
Told you last week to ask him.
我知道 我可能不再是埃斯的陪场了
I know I'm- I'm probably not Ace's valet anymore,
发夹也不知道多久才能出场
and Bobby's gonna be out for God knows how long,
我只是觉得我现在好像没有位置了
so I just feel like I don't really have a place right now.
听起来你已经知道答案了
Sounds like you already got your answer.
那是谁的责任
Whose fault is that?
什么责任
Fault- fault about what?
如果你走了 那就是你的责任
If you're gone, it's your fault,
即兴表演小姐 这是你的错
Miss Ad-libber. You did this.
我不是故意让发夹受伤的
I didn't mean for Bobby to get hurt.
我不想变成这里的母夜叉
I don't wanna be Dragon Lady here
因为我知道我们女人必须团结在一起
'cause I know we women, we gotta stick together
在这个由白♥痴♥男人统治的旧世界里
in a rotten old world run by idiotic men,
但你决定不喜欢稿子里的东西
but you decided you didn't like what was written,
所以你改变了发言 点燃了火柴
so you decided to change it. You lit the match.
别假装你不知道火是怎么燃起来的
Don't be pretending you don't know how fire works,
因为你知道 亲爱的
'cause you do, darling.
现在 你还知道了
And by now, you should also know
我们都听杰克·斯佩德的
we all just answer to Jack Spade.
天啦 我脚好冰
Oh, man, my foot is cold.
你应该穿袜子的
You should've wore a sock.
让我们谈谈主赛事
Let's talk about this main event.
在我看来 狂野比尔又回来了
Appears to my eyes like Wild Bill is back in the mix.
这还有待决定
That has yet to be decided.
我想他在擂台上的表现已经决定了 杰克
I think his actions in the ring decided it, Jack.
这里的人都有目共睹
Folks around here, they're invested.
他发动了几次猛烈的攻击
He laid down some pretty wild attacks,
杰克·斯佩德是不会不理睬挑衅言论的
and Jack Spade doesn't let fighting words go unanswered.
他对你弟埃斯·斯佩德
Yeah, he used some of those fighting words
也说了些挑衅的话
against your brother, Ace Spade, as well.
所以埃斯一定要在主赛事中出现
So Ace, he's got to be in the main event.
一切都还在变化
It's all still percolating.
变化吗
Percolating?
我们到底在这里宣传什么 杰克
What the hell are we promoting here, Jack?
在我看来 你们兄弟之间好像还有过节
Seems to me like there's a beef brewing between you brothers.
迪克 你肯定还记得你摔角的时候
I'm sure you remember from your wrestling days, Dick,
当你拥有腰带的时间跟我一样长时
that when you've had the belt as long as I have or you did,
人们会从各个角度攻击你
people gonna attack you from all angles.
甚至是你自己的亲人
Even your own kin.
所以这次州博览会才会如此火爆
Which is what's gonna make this state fair so darn explosive.
这取决于谁会参加比赛
Depending on who's in it.
问题是 我不能告诉我的听众
The problem is, I can't tell my listeners,
迪克·瓦伦蒂诺的听众们 谁会参加主赛事
Dick Valentino's listeners, who's in the main event.
我觉得你也不能
It seems to me neither can you.
我有腰带 你可以告诉他们 我会参加
I got the belt. You can tell 'em I'm in it.
这个秋天 你的宣传让你在网络上
This past fall, Jack, your promotion gained a level
声名狼藉 因为你在15秒内
of Internet infamy when you defeated your brother, Ace,
击败了你弟埃斯 在大家看来 你的行为
in 15 seconds with a hold that appeared to these eyes
非常让人痛苦
to be really painful.
然后埃斯哭了起来
And then Ace burst into tears.
现在你♥爸♥ 金·斯佩德
Now, your daddy, King Spade,
他是这里有名的摔角手
was known around these parts as a great wrestler,
但他也很难让自己保持镇定
but he also had a tenuous grasp on his composure,
这给摔角场带来了
and that brought with it a great sense
一种真正的危险感
of real danger to the ring.
跟我说实话 杰克
Come clean with me, Jack.
你是继承了你老爸的脾气吗
You got some of your old man's anger?
我以为我们是来讨论达菲摔角联盟的未来的
I thought we were here to talk about the future of the DWL.
杰克 我们有一个小时 会聊的
We got an hour, Jack. We'll get there.
现在 这只是我自己的想法
Now, this is just me, just thinking out loud.
想起你♥爸♥ 他是...
Remembering your father, well, he was...
我就直说了
I'm just gonna say it.
你♥爸♥汤姆 他是个强悍的家伙 杰克
Your father, Tom, he was one tough some bitch, Jack.
总是按他的方法行事
Always had to have things his way.
所以 当我听到你♥爸♥自杀的消息时...
So when I get the news that your father kills himself...
我他妈不会谈这个的
I'm not fuckin' talking about that.
我为我的脏话道歉
My apologies for cussing.
没事的 杰克 这是个播客
It's okay, Jack. It's a podcast.
你听过我的播客吗
You ever listen to my podcast?
每集都听
I never miss it.
这节目叫做"凡事皆可问"
It's called "No Questions Barred"
是有原因的...
for a reason...
因为我用我的平台让人们关心一些事
because I use my platform to get people to care.
他们支持我 是因为我告诉了他们真♥相♥
They support me because I tell them the truth
关于这个我们都热爱的事业
about this business we all love,
还有它的代价
but also about its cost.
你♥爸♥的死以及带给你的感受
Your father's death and how it made you feel,
我的听众对此很感兴趣
that's interesting to my listeners.
我对这个没有兴趣
It's not interesting to me.
我能闻到你早餐吃了什么
I can smell what you had for breakfast.
你从没告诉过我她能唱得那么好
You never told me she could sing like that.
我告诉过你一万遍了
I did tell you. A million times, I did.
我靠
Oh, shit.
去他妈的
God damn it.
我们今天欢迎宝宝谢尔比
Today we welcome baby Shelby
融入上帝的爱中
into a life infused with God's love.
上帝想让你感受到祂的爱
God wants you to feel his love,
祂想让你蓬勃发展
and he wants you to flourish.
让我们暂停片刻 回想一下
Let's all pause for a moment and reflect on a time
上帝的爱帮助你蓬勃发展的经历
when God's love has helped you to flourish.
现在 教父教母想说几句话
And now the godparents would like to say a few words.
埃斯 从你开始
Ace, we'll start with you.
吉姆让我
Uh, Jim asked me to, uh,
来说几句话
say a few words a while ago or so.
吉姆和我从小学就认识了
Uh, Jim and I have known each other since grade school,
更具体地说 是小学留校
more specifically grade school detention.
我们从小就形影不离
Uh, we've been inseparable ever since we were kids, and...
现在梅尔和吉姆正在给他们自己的孩子洗礼
now Mel and Jim are baptizing their own kid.
洗礼是一生的旅程
Baptism is a lifelong journey.
一条蜿蜒的
Um, a winding road of, uh,
犯错 学习 成长的路
mistake making and learning and growing.
你知道 如果你经常参加这样的教会集♥会♥ 然后...
You know, if you're a lot like this congregation and...
尤其是我这样的人 你会跌跌撞撞
especially me, uh, you're gonna stumble,
会被生活拖着走
you're gonna get scuffed up,
会和恶魔摔角打一场
and you're gonna wrestle with some demons.
有些是真的 有些是假想的
Some real, some imagined,
有些是别人强加给你的 有些是自己强加给自己的
some put upon you, and some you put upon yourself.
谢尔比... 你的故事就要开始了
Shelby... this is the start of your story,
在这个故事里 你会承受很多
a story that says you gotta inherit
很多没有经历过的坏事
a lot of original bad stuff.
但是今天经过洗礼 那些坏事都会消失
But we wash that off today.
如果你犯了错
Know that if you make a mistake,
不代表你不能继续开始下一页的故事
it don't mean you can't keep turning the page,
不代表你不能修改自己的故事
revising your story,
不代表你不可以表示歉意 重新开始
saying your sorries, and starting anew.
我是说 这就是生活 不是吗
I mean, that's what life's about, right?
写一个让我们所有人都骄傲的故事
Writing a story we could all be proud of.
即使这个故事里可能有一些不好的或者无聊的章节
Even if it's got some bad or boring chapters in it.
不管你喜不喜欢 你现在已经是达菲故事的一部分了
Like it or not, you're a part of the Duffy story now.
达菲家族
The Duffy family.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表