剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我们到底在这里宣传什么 杰克
What the hell are we promoting here, Jack?
当你拥有腰带的时间跟我一样长时
When you've had the belt as long as I have,
人们会从各个角度攻击你
people gonna attack you from all angles,
所以这次州博览会
which is why the state fair is gonna be
才会如此火爆
so darn explosive.
"反派" 前情提要...
Previously on Heels...
他就跟株植物一样
He cut a promo in our ring
在我们的场子里给自己宣传
like he was a goddamn plant.
我决定向杰克和埃斯发起挑战
I've decided to challenge Jack
以三人梯子比赛的方式
and Ace in a three-way ladder match.
我不喜欢那个男人
I don't like that man.
我不喜欢他带给我或你或任何人的东西
I don't like what he brings out in me or you or anyone.
你只是想我们能赢
You just want us to win.
我只是想我们别他妈的再重复相同的对话了
I just want us to stop having the same fucking conversation.
哥们儿 你注定是个大明星
Dude, you should be a star.
可现在你不是
And right now, you aren't one.
如果你要抽烟的话
If you're gonna smoke,
你能到后面去吗 拜托了
can you do it in the back, please?
我们有粉丝在里面买♥♥珠宝
We got fans in there buying jewelry.
没事 我正打算戒了呢
I was thinking about quitting anyway.
我只是觉得我现在好像没有位置了
I just feel like I don't have a place right now.
那是谁的责任
Whose fault is that?
你决定不喜欢稿子里的东西
You decided you didn't like
所以你改变了发言
what was written, so you decided to change it.
点燃了火柴 别假装你不知道
You lit the match. Don't be pretending
火是怎么燃起来的 因为你知道
you don't know how fire works, 'cause you do.
爷爷为什么自杀
Why did he do it?
爷爷当时崩溃了
His spirit got broken.
爷爷当时为什么崩溃了
How did his spirit get broken?
你♥爸♥ 汤姆
Your father, Tom,
他是个强悍的家伙 杰克
he was one tough sumbitch, Jack.
总是按他的方法行事
Always had to have things his way.
跟我说实话 杰克
Come clean with me, Jack.
你是继承了你老爸的脾气吗
You got some of your old man's anger?
噢 兄弟 这歌♥真不错
Oh, man, this is a great song.
这段吉他独奏被低估了
Underrated guitar solo.
1978年的时候我去看过他们演出
Saw these guys in '78.
你知道吗
You know what?
不如我来开剩下的路吧
Why don't you let me drive the rest of the way?
不如你往后坐坐然后歇菜
Why don't you just sit back and relax?
如果你能开快点我就歇菜了
If you drive a little faster, I will.
丝塔茜想攒钱去度假
Staci's got us saving for a vacation.
我才不要冒被开罚单的风险
I'm not risking a speeding ticket.
那就让我拿个罚单 我可不怕老婆
Then let me get one. I ain't afraid of my wife.
你是有啥毛病
What's up your ass?
医生刚刚给你开了一份健康证明
Doctor just gave you a clean bill of health.
呵 我可不用千里迢迢跑去亚特兰大
Well, I didn't need to go all the goddamn way to Atlanta
检查我的心脏
to get my heart checked.
我死了就死了
If I croak, I croak.
我看你孙子可不这么认为
I don't think your grandson would see it that way,
所以就行行好 微笑一下
so just try and put a smile on your face.
他们让你去看个专科医生
They told you to go see a specialist.
专科医生说你心脏没毛病
Specialist said that your ticker's good.
是是 没错 要是我去这个艾迪·厄尔的晚宴
Yeah, well, my ticker's gonna blow
迟到了 我心脏才会炸了
if I'm late for this Eddie Earl dinner.
艾迪·厄尔的晚宴你是不会迟到的
You're not gonna be late for the Eddie Earl dinner.
我昨天已经去拜访过他了 还提到你了
And I already went by his place yesterday and teed you up.
你♥他♥妈♥为了啥
The fuck for?
听着 我能搞定我自己的投资人
Look, I can manage my own sponsors.
我得给他打预防针
I need to plant the seed
让他知道 我们需要钱来维修场馆
that we're gonna need money to fix up the Dome.
如果我需要你帮我给他打预防针
If I need help planting fucking seeds,
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
靠边停车 我要尿尿
Pull over. I gotta take piss.
噢 拜托了 老爸
Oh, come on, Dad.
前头几英里就到出口了
There's-there's an exit in a few miles.
我就想在路边撒尿 儿子
I ain't too good for the side of the road, boy.
我儿子最好也跟我一样
No son of mine better be either.
你妈告诉我
Now, your mom tells me
你最近很像个农民
you've been quite the farmer boy lately.
不知道这话啥意思
Don't know what that means.
到处打预防针
Planting other seeds.
给你兄弟打摔角的预防针
Planting seeds in your brother's head about wrestling.
我们闹着玩的
Well, we were just bullshitting.
你才不闹着玩 杰克 你跟我一样
You don't bullshit, Jack. You're just like me.
你总是在打算盘
You're always operating.
不要把埃斯忽悠过来 让他偏离正道 行吗
Don't wind Ace up and get him off track, all right?
我 嘿 我认为埃斯对家庭事业有兴趣
I-I--hey, I think it's good that Ace is taking an interest
是件好事
in the family business.
他踢足球能拿奖学金上学了
He's got a football scholarship!
只能去个二流学校
It's to a D2 school.
托尼·罗莫也是二流学校出来的
Tony Romo came outta D2!
埃斯可不是什么托尼·罗莫
Ace ain't no Tony Romo.
嘿 你可说不准埃斯能有什么成就
Hey, you don't know who Ace is gonna be,
懂了吗 -好吧 好吧 我现在...
all right? -Well, okay, here's what--
我现在唯一知道的事
here's what I know right now.
就是他基本不去上课 不知道比赛规则
He barely goes to class, doesn't know the plays,
他这会儿是在靠天赋吃老本
so he's flying by the seat of his pants
不仅是踢球 还有他的人生
on the team and in life.
尽管他天赋异禀
And despite being freakishly gifted,
他非常不服管教
he's not very coachable.
那你觉得你能管教住他吗 嗯?
But you think you can manage him, huh?
我觉得达菲摔角联盟需要他
I think the DWL needs him.
嘿 老爸 我们需要他
Hey, Dad, we need him.
我们需要一个年轻 帅气 健美的偶像
We need the young, good-looking, athletic hero
来争夺金·斯佩德的王座 老爸
to come after King Spade's throne, Dad.
听着 我已经开始着手写剧本了
Look, I already started writing the story--
别让我一直提醒你了 行吗
Don't make me keep fucking telling you, all right?
达菲摔角联盟是你我的事业
The DWL is what you and me do.
埃斯的命运和我们这门事业不相关
Ace has a different destiny away from here.
好吧 老爸 老爸
Well, then, Dad, Dad,
我们得想出一个比
we need a better plan
去拍艾迪·厄尔的马屁更好的计划
than choking down spaghetti with Eddie Earl.
我们在网上唯一的一个视频
The only footage that we have online
是观众用手♥机♥在场馆里拍摄的
is from people's cell phones in the Dome.
你这一代所有的老伙伴们
All the guys from your generation
都像苍蝇一样退出了
are-are dropping like flies.
我们已经五年没有全票售出的演出了
We haven't sold out in five years.
我是说 我们距离跑到超♥市♥地下车♥库♥去表演
I mean, we're one step away from running the show
就只有一步之遥了
in the fucking parking lot at a Kmart.
市场时好时坏 杰克 事情都是这样的 好吗
Ebbs and flows, Jack. That's how it goes, all right?
现在是低潮期 高♥潮♥马上就要来临了
Ebb's here. Flow is soon to come.
好吧 那这样说
Well, then guess what.
不管高♥潮♥他妈的涌到哪儿
Wherever the flow's fucking flowing to,
必须得开始往我们这边涌 不然我们就彻底完蛋了
it needs to start flowing towards us, or we're done.
所以你想把你弟
And you wanna drag your brother
也拖到这个傻♥逼♥的家族沼泽中吗
down into this fucking homemade quagmire, huh?
我...我想帮你
I... I wanna help you
拯救你花了一辈子心血建立的事业
save what you spent your life building
这样你和我 就能让这它重新蓬勃
so that then you and me, we can make it thrive.
那你给我听着
Well, I tell ya what.
你击败我 就任你处置
You pin me, and you can have it.
我们继续上路吧
Let's get back on the road.
休想
No.
你要是能把我放倒
You put me on the fucking ground
让我倒数三声求饶
for a three-count,
我就签字把达菲摔角联盟和场馆转手给你
and I'll sign over the DWL and the Dome to you
一分钱都不要
free and clear.
你可以按你自己想要的方式运营它
You can run it the way you want to,
看看你自己的法子是不是比我的更好
find out if your way is the better way,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表