剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
明白了 -该死
Got it. -Shit.
现在从擂台上下去
Get out of the ring now!
她偏离了脚本 她从不会偏离脚本
She is off script. She never goes off script.
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
这他妈是什么鬼 伙计
What the fuck is this shit, man?
嘿 嘿 到你的角落去
Hey-hey, get to your corner.
守住你的地盘 我们稍后解决
Stick with your spots. We'll deal with it later.
我只是告诉她 她有天赋
I just told her she has talent
而且这个世界需要看到这一点
and the world needs to see it.
幸运的是 黛比 我们生活的年代
Thankfully, Debbie, we live in an age
要让一个女人♥大♥胆行动
where all it takes to get a woman to act boldly
只需要告诉她 改变的时候到了
is to tell her the time has come for change
而她就是那个需要改变的人
and she's the one who should change it.
嘿 动作太大了
Hey, too much movement.
噢 埃斯 放松点
Oh, Ace, easy!
埃斯
Ace!
下手太重了
It's too much.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
伙计 放松点 伙计
Dude, take it easy, man.
反过来
Reverse.
打他
Let's go! Whoo!
对 伙计 就是这样
Yeah, buddy, that's it!
去爬铁笼
Climb the cage.
超级过肩摔
Superplex.
埃斯 嘿 嘿 你从没这样做过
Ace, hey, hey, you never done that.
你从没这样做过
You never done that.
我♥操♥...
What the...
发夹 加油
Bobby, come on!
嘿 冷静
Hey, calm down.
埃斯 我以前没这么做过 伙计
Ace, I haven't done this before, man.
别他妈的像个娘们
Don't be a fucking pussy.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是哪根葱
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你不能做任何更改
You do not get to change things.
噢 埃斯 噢
Ow, Ace! Ow!
发夹 拍地认输
Bobby, tap!
嘿
Hey!
埃斯 真的很紧 伙计 太疼了 伙计 埃斯
Ace, that's really tight, man. It hurts, man. Ace!
埃斯 -拍地 拍地
Ace? -Tap, tap, tap.
嘿 埃斯 搞什么鬼
Hey, Ace, what the fuck?
噢 埃斯 别这样 伙计
Ow! Ace! Don't do it, man!
操 嘿 现在 现在 现在
Shit. Hey. Now, now, now, now.
说明他真的受伤了
That means he's really hurt.
担架 马上
Stretcher, now.
别动 躺着
Stay there. Stay down.
这就是招惹埃斯·斯佩德的下场
That's what happens when you mess with Ace Spade!
我们来了 伙计 呼吸 呼吸
We got it, dude. Breathe, breathe.
躺下来
Lay down.
来吧
Come on.
小心点
Careful, now.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
深呼吸 伙计
Take deep breaths, my man.
继续推 没事的 这里走慢点
Here we go. All right. Slow it down here.
慢一点
Slow it down.
救护车 情况很糟糕
Ambulance. It's bad.
发夹 有我们在
Bobby, we got you.
嘿 杰克 杰克
Hey, Jack. Jack.
我希望博览会上的人喜欢我们的表现 伙计
I hope the people from the fair still like what we did, man.
我真的很抱歉 伙计 -嘿 嘿
I'm really sorry, man. -Hey, hey.
你不用担心 我们马上就会治好你的
Don't you worry. We gon' fix you right up.
好的 伙计 -我们会把你治好的...
Okay, man. -We're gonna fix you--
哦 我的天啦
Oh, my Lord.
我环顾四周 看着你们脸上的恐惧
I look around at the fear in your faces
我希望你们所有人知道
and I want y'all to know
我也被今晚在这里看到的吓坏了
I, too, am horrified by what I seen here tonight.
受伤太可怕了...
Injury so horrifying...
...但是可以避免的
...yet so avoidable.
但很明显 没有了金·斯佩德
But apparently, that's what the DWL has become
这就是达菲摔角联盟现在的样子
in King Spade's absence.
嘿 杰克 别紧张 伙计 这不值得
Hey, Jack, take it easy, man. It's not worth it.
操 -爸爸
Fuck! -Dad?
你们大部分人都知道
As most of y'all know,
最近 我和
recently, I parted ways
北方的"大只佬"分道扬镳了
with the Big Show up north.
想回到达菲 让生活慢下来
Wanted to come home to Duffy and slow things down.
享受三个F 我把它们叫做...
Enjoy the three Fs, as I like to call 'em--
食物 钓鱼 还有私通
food, fishin', and fornicatin'.
但那是在我听闻
But that was before I got a whiff
斯派德家的男孩们的所作所为之前
of what the Spade boys been up to.
我和汤姆 我们也许有分歧
Now, me and King Tom, we may have had our differences,
但汤姆一直拥有一样东西 那就是我的尊重
but the one thing Tom always had was my respect.
现在我看到他的孩子们
Now I see his boys,
他们在愚弄他的遗产
and they are making a mockery of his legacy,
把他亲手建造的基业夷为平地
razing the house he built with his own two hands!
一个月前 杰克在这个摔角场上
A month ago, Jack here humiliated his brother
羞辱了他的弟弟
in the ring.
现在 埃斯刚把一个摔角手弄伤了
And now Ace has just injured
可能还会毁了他的职业生涯
and possibly ruined the career of a fellow wrestler.
达菲摔角联盟腰带...
The DWL belt...
狗♥日♥的♥ -...不属于
Motherfucker. -...Belongs
这两个男孩中的任何一人
to neither of these boys!
这不是他们应得的
They haven't earned it.
他们不配拥有
They don't deserve it.
是时候改变这个情况了
It's time to right this ship.
来个人把腰带给我
Somebody get me the belt
再给我一个该死的话筒
and get me a goddamn microphone!
得有人来做这件事
Someone's gotta do it
有可能是狂野比尔·汉考克
and it might as well be Wild Bill Hancock!
所以我决定向杰克和埃斯发起挑战
And that's why I've decided to challenge Jack and Ace
以三人梯子比赛的方式
for the DWL Championship belt
争夺达菲摔角联盟的冠军腰带
in a three-way ladder match.
来吧
Come on!
你怎么想 杰克
What you think, Jack?
有什么想要对我说的吗
You got something you want to say to me?
嘿 比尔 你把我整笑了
Hey, Bill. You make me laugh.
你回来是为了寻找你的根吗
You came back here for your roots?
你回到这里是因为北方的人意识到了一些
You came back here because the folks up north realized
我一直都知道的事
what I've known for a long time.
你就是个过气的酒鬼 在摔角场上没有立足之地
You're a drunken has-been who's got no place in that ring
就像你在我这没有立足之地一样
just like you got no place in mine.
现在 如果你想让我用残酷的方式好好教训你
Now, if you're gonna make me teach you that the hard way,
那就来吧
so be it.
我会给你机会的
I'll give you your shot.
我们可以到擂台上去 你可以假装是1995年
We can go up in the ring. You can pretend like it's 1995.
但你别想从这儿活着走出去
But you are not gonna walk out of there.
伙计 不行
No, sir.
如果你们都想竞争这条腰带 那就来吧
And if y'all want this belt on the line, then so be it.
我就把腰带拿出来竞争
I'll put the belt on the line.
但你没有机会 一点机会都没有
But you got no chance, none whatsoever,
因为这条腰带就在这儿
'cause this belt is staying right here
在我手上
in my hands!
杰克
Jack.
嘿 儿子 你去礼品店看看吧
Hey, buddy, why don't you go to the gift shop?
给你自己买♥♥块糖吧
Get yourself a candy bar.
但妈妈会生气
But Mom would be mad.
我会应付你妈妈的
I'll take care of your mom.
去吧
Go on.
你做了一件... -嘿 嘿...
You just did the one thing-- -Hey, hey--
你做了一件你♥他♥妈♥的做不到的事
You did the one thing that you cannot fucking do.
那是个意外 杰克
It was an accident, Jack.
我对天发誓 这是个意外 好吗
I swear to God it was an accident, okay?
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表