剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
现在杰克是正派 反派 还是什么
Is Jack a heel, a face now, or what?
呃... 我最近不太确定
Uh... I'm not quite sure these days.
埃斯 埃斯 埃斯
Ace, Ace, Ace!
埃斯 埃斯 埃斯 埃斯
Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace!
好棒
Yes!
噢 操
Oh, fuck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
呃 我好像把屎拉到裤子上了
Uh, I think I shit my pants a little.
噢 我好像拉了很多屎在裤子上
Oh, I guess I shit my pants a lot.
我无法忍♥受这个耻辱
This is a shame I cannot bear.
如果我站起来 我就永远活不下去了
If I get up, I'll never live it down,
所以我必须装死
so I must play dead
你说真的吗 -是的
Are you serious? -Yes.
比尔怎么了
What's going on with Bill?
他拉屎拉裤子上了
He shit his pants.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你说他拉屎拉裤子上是什么意思
What do you mean he shit his pants?
喂 比尔怎么了
Yo, what's wrong with Bill?
他拉屎拉裤子上了 -你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
He shit his pants. -The hell you talking about?
同样的结局 我只是取代了比尔的位置 好吗
Same ending, I just take Bill's spot, all right?
你和我 我们把腰带带回家 埃斯 好吗
You and me, we bring this home, Ace, okay?
你准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? -Yeah.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
杰克 杰克
Jack, Jack!
杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克
Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!
杰克 杰克 杰克
Jack, Jack, Jack!
他们为什么要为杰克加油
Why are they cheering for Jack?
你发了多少包 -几百包
How many did you hand out? -A few hundred.
这里还有300多包
Got 300 more right here.
扔他们
Throw 'em.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
去他妈的纸巾 杰克
Fuck with the fucking Kleenex, Jack?
这是你干的吗
Did you do this?
这次不是
Not this time.
第一次是我的主意
It was my idea the first time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
发夹 场上到底发生了什么事
Bobby, what the hell's going on out there?
发夹 他们是真的在打架
Bobby, they're fighting for real.
我看得出来 我不能破坏剧情
No, I can see that. I can't break kayfabe.
薇莉 他们真的在打
Willie, they're fighting for real.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
你想让我跑上去阻止他们吗
You want me to run out and stop them?
再等等 杰克不会希望我们那样做的
Give it a second. Jack wouldn't want that.
比尔 我们该怎么做
Bill, what do we do?
看着两个人抢一匹作为礼物的马
Watch two guys take a gift horse
然后在它嘴里拉屎
and shit in its mouth.
你很抱歉 是吗
You're sorry? Huh?
我他妈要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
埃斯 请不要这样做
Ace, please don't do this.
别这么做 我很抱歉
Please don't do this. I'm sorry.
我发誓 求求你了 -嘿 埃斯
Swear, please. - Hey, Ace!
我们开始吧 埃斯
Let's go, Ace!
来吧
Come on!
炸♥弹♥兔女郎也来玩了 是吗
Bunny Bombshell has come to play, huh?
就像在酒吧外面一样
Just like outside the bar.
明白了
Got the line.
我♥操♥ 这还真管用
Holy shit, this is actually working.
克莉斯特尔 我需要你出招对付我 好吗
Crystal, I need you to take care of me, okay?
你能做什么
What can you do?
我会把你过肩摔 杰克
I'll suplex you, Jack.
你确定吗 -是的
Are you sure? -Yep.
加油 克莉斯特尔
Do it, Crystal.
发夹 把梯子拿给她
Bobby, get her the ladder.
去他妈的这些混♥蛋♥ 我要去拿那条腰带
Fuck these guys, I'm gonna go get that belt.
去吧 -她要这么做吗
Go. - She gonna do this?
加油 女孩 -去吧 去吧 去吧
Come on, girl. -Go! Go, go!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck it.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表