剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
几个月后又爬回达菲
come crawling back to Duffy a few months later.
回到大家庭里
Back to the family.
对达菲摔角联盟的大家来说
To the DWL 'cause, fellas, you know and I know
众所周知 只要你现在站在这儿
if you're standing here right now,
就一定不是为了钱
it's not for the money,
因为我给不了你多少钱
'cause I can't pay you any fucking money.
只要我有能力就一定会给你的
I'd pay you if I could pay you.
我真的很希望有朝一日
And I really do hope that one day,
我能给大家足够的钱
I will be able to pay you for the money,
可只要你在这里 每周一次
but if you are here right now, it's 'cause once a week,
你能上摔角台几分钟
you get to get in that ring for a few minutes
那几分钟里你会感觉自己是神
and you get to feel like a god.
你们一旦走进达菲的摔角场
You get to walk into the Duffy Dome,
会忘记工作的困扰 忘记老板的施压
and you don't have a job and you don't have a boss
忘记缠着你的老婆
and you don't have a wife up your ass.
我倒希望有个老婆缠着我
I would like a wife up my ass
...不管是谁都行
or anywhere near my body.
我帮你找一个 迪亚哥 -我们一起找 发夹
I'm looking for one, Diego. -There we go, Bobby.
迪亚哥 在这里你唯一面对的
Diego. Look, here, the only person that you answer to
就是观众
is the crowd.
伙计们 我们有最棒的一群观众
We got the best crowd, fellas.
州博览会之后 我们的观众群体将是最庞大的
And after the state fair, we're gonna have the biggest.
所以...我用金·斯佩德
So... I say to Charlie Gully
回应龙虾的话
and his FWD cardstock
来回应查理·格利
the same thing that King Spade would say to CRAWDAD.
谁会鸟你的破传♥单♥
Who gives a flying fuck?
没错
Yeah.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
狂野比尔在里面...训练
Wild Bill's inside... training.
那我们进去看看找点乐子
Oh, let's go and amuse ourselves.
见鬼 他们怎么连胶水都这么高级
Damn, they even got nice-ass glue.
你还好吗 老大 -我很好
You okay, Boss? -I'm great.
比尔回来了...
Just... Bill being back--
我很好 黛比
I'm great, Debbie.
别为了拍我马屁
Don't have to pretend that you're training
装作在训练
just to kiss my ass.
跟你们两个摔角
I don't need to train
我根本用不着训练
to wrestle you two shit bricks,
不过我想在去佛罗里达之前运动一下
but I do wanna limber up before our trip to Florida
把查理·格利打得屁滚尿流
to beat Charlie Gully's ass.
你想都别想
Not gonna happen.
那混♥蛋♥亵渎了你的教堂[此处指场馆]
Son of a bitch desecrated your church.
你该好好教训一下他
You can't let that shit stand.
我会的 可我现在需要集中精力
But I shall, because I need to focus
放在联盟史上最重要的活动上
on the biggest main event in the history of the league.
你们都了解我
Now, y'all know me.
通常情况下 我会一个人待着写完整场比赛剧本
Normally, I'd hole myself up, write the entire main event,
把丝塔茜惹毛
and piss Staci off.
把我也惹毛
Piss me off.
把薇莉也惹毛
Piss Willie off.
把我也惹毛 -把大家都惹毛
Piss me off. -Piss everyone off.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
这次我不想这样
That's not what I wanna do this time.
这次 我想让大家在主赛事上
This time, I would like to have a creative discussion
发挥奇思妙想
about the main event.
然后我再做最终决定
Then I'll make the final call.
我有一个开篇的想法
Here's an idea to kick off your discussion.
让我赢 讨论结束
I should win. End of discussion.
谁不知道
Who could have predicted
你有这种想法啊
that you'd have that perspective?
一个从周日开始就用六种方法跪舔我
Says the guy who kept the belt for himself
好把腰带留给自己的人居然好意思这样说
by deep-dicking me six ways from Sunday.
我们能再多找找
Can we please scour the Earth
其他形容背叛的隐喻吗
and find a new metaphor for betrayal?
我同意 薇莉
I agree, Willie.
我一直认为跪舔
I've always considered deep-dicking
差不多是一种回报 一份礼物
to be a reward of sorts, a gift,
一些期望得到的东西
something desired with anticipation,
渴望的东西 如果我可以延申这个隐喻的话
longed for, if I may stretch the metaphor.
埃斯 你说得对
Ace, you're right.
我拿着腰带已经够久了
I've held the belt long enough.
确实
Yeah. Sure.
你确定要把它让给别人吗
You're seriously gonna give it up?
该轮到其他人了
Somebody else's turn.
关键在于给谁
Just a matter of who.
听着 我挺想要的
Look, I could give a fuck.
我戴过上百条腰带
I worn hundreds of belts.
这并不关乎自豪感 而是你们都知道真♥相♥
This ain't about pride, but y'all know what's what.
你想在最盛大的夜晚获得最热烈的反应
You want the biggest pop on the biggest nights,
你就把它给最闪亮的明星
you put it on the biggest star.
也就是我
C'est moi.
胡扯 -你说什么
Bullshit. -Excuse me?
胡扯 老兄
Bullshit, man.
这整件事情的关键是带来新的粉丝
The whole point of this thing is making new fans.
大家都看过狂野比尔一千次了
Everybody's seen Bill wrestle a thousand times.
比尔赢比赛已经是老掉牙的故事了 凸显一个"老"字
Bill winning's the same old fucking story, emphasis on old.
我想说的是 这个家伙在说法语
I mean, shit, the guy's speaking French,
一门糟糕的死去的语言
which is a fucking dead language.
你应该去巴黎的妓院试试说法语
You should try it in the brothels of Paris.
那里可是充满了活力
It's very much alive there.
杰克 我们卖♥♥掉的门票...
Jack, the tickets we've sold...
我卖♥♥掉的
I've sold.
...让人们来关注我们的帖子
...are getting people to follow the posts
看预告片和回放
and previews and recaps.
他们正在参与进来
They're getting invested.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
要是比尔赢了 没错 或许人们会欢呼
And if Bill wins, yeah, they may cheer.
然后他们就再也不会想着我们了
Then they'll never think about us again.
要是这家伙被打败了...
But if the kid pulls off an upset...
我也不知道怎么说 感觉就像
I don't know, that feels like something
你会想回来继续观看
you maybe wanna come back for.
我送你一个礼物 杰克
I gave you a gift, Jack,
是我的屁♥股♥礼物
the gift of my ass.
你不会听我屁♥股♥礼物上的嘴说话
And you don't look a gift ass in the mouth,
因为那张嘴就是我的屁♥眼♥
'cause that mouth is my asshole.
我的老天 薇莉
Jesus Christ. Willie?
掷硬币吧
Flip a coin.
去他的 该轮到我了
Fuck that. It's my turn.
上次轮到你了
Last time it was your turn,
你却哭的像个小婊♥子♥
you cried like a little bitch.
闭上你的臭嘴 比尔
Shut your fucking mouth, Bill.
你们两个 消停会吧
Hey, hey, two of you, knock it off.
真是该死
God damn it.
你做好正确的决定时再告诉我吧 杰克
You let me know when you make the right decision, Jack.
他差不多够了吧
Is he almost done?
别急嘛 他要渴死了
Chill. He's thirsty.
我也是
So am I.
滚远点 三年级的
Get fucked, third grader.
你敢再说一遍 我就一拳打到你脸上
Say that again, I'm gonna punch you in the face.
我说滚远点
I said get fucked.
我这最努力的员工
Hardest worker I got.
丝塔茜 厄尔夫妇来这找你
Hey, Staci, the Earls here, they're looking for you.
你好啊 安妮 埃迪
Oh, hi, Annie. Hey, Eddie.
你好 很抱歉在你工作的时候来打扰你
Hey. Sorry to bother you at work.
霍华德 你别走 埃迪你来说
Howard, you stay right here. Eddie.
我之前和米奇·霍洛维打高尔夫
I-I was golfing with Mickey Holloway,
然后 我一直在跟他夸你
and, uh, I was going on and on about you.
他给米奇看了
He showed Mickey
我拍的你在洗礼时唱歌♥的视频
the video that I took of you singing at the baptism...
...然后米奇就
...and Mickey was just
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表