剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我倒希望你的烂事留给你自己
I'd prefer your shit to stay your shit.
我有我自己的事
I got my own shit.
我不需要额外的烂事压在我的事上
I don't need no extra shit on top.
祝你今天过得愉快 女士
Hey, you have yourself a nice day, ma'am.
话说 你的事和大公鸡正说的事
How's your shit different than the shit
有什么不同吗
Rooster's talking about, though?
你看 大公鸡关注一件烂事
You see, Rooster's focused on shit
这让他忽略了更多重要的事
that get him unfocused on more important shit,
比如 总是在说谁对他不公平
like always talking about who's fucking him over
却没想着怎么让别人帮助他
instead of thinking about how to get people to help him
实现他想实现的目标
get to where he wants to go.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
我也不喜欢肉馅糕
And I don't like meat loaf.
但这并不意味着 在肉馅糕之夜
But it don't mean, on meat loaf night,
我妈妈就不做肉馅糕了
my mama didn't still serve it.
还有 别跟我扯什么 你不是老大
And don't give me that bullshit about you ain't top dog
因为达菲摔角联盟不会推举一个黑人
'cause the DWL won't put forth a Black dude.
听着 我可没说这些
Look, I didn't even say all that.
你转头干什么
What you turn your head for?
你♥他♥妈♥是什么意思
What the fuck that supposed to mean?
他们推举出的我 我有那个腰带
They put me forth. I had the belt.
然后你♥他♥妈♥的搞砸了 -是吗
And you fucking blew it. -Yeah?
我康复治疗后 联盟又接纳了我
And after I went to rehab, the DWL took me back.
汤姆·斯佩德又接纳了我 杰克又接纳了我
Tom Spade took me back. Jack took me back.
听着 如果你不喜欢这样的节奏
Look, if you don't like the pace of shit,
跟他谈谈去吧
just talk to the man.
他们什么时候会选一个拉丁裔吗 伙计
When they gonna put forth a Latino, man?
看 这就是我刚刚想说的
See, that's what I'm talking about right there.
听着 你不需要把你的忠诚
Look, you don't owe your loyalty
奉献给那些对你不忠诚的人 宝贝
to people that aren't loyal to you, baby.
大公鸡 跟他谈谈 他又不会读心术
Rooster, talk to the man. He ain't a damn mind reader.
行吧 我尊重你 我会找他谈的
Okay. Out of respect to you, I will.
谢谢 -嘿 伙计们
Thank you. - Hey, guys.
我选大象
I'm going with the elephant.
你们给宝宝买♥♥了什么卡片
What kind of card do you get for a baby?
...长颈鹿因为它的脖子很长
...giraffe 'cause of the long neck.
所以我买♥♥了这个 -嘿 伙计们
That's why I got this one. - Hey, guys.
嘿 -怎么了 老大
Hey. - What's up, boss?
这儿呢 发生什么了 伙计们
Here they are. What's happening, fellas?
嘿 你怎么样 -嘘
Hey. How you doing? -Shh!
噢
Oh.
好 -她怎么样
Okay. -How's she doing?
梅兰妮和宝宝还在睡觉
Melanie and the baby are still sleeping.
吉姆寸步不离左右
Jim literally won't leave their side.
这让我们都显得很糟 是吧
Making us all look bad, huh?
嗯哼 我想那是因为
Mm-hmm, I think that's 'cause
我们的小宝宝出生两小时后
two hours after our little guy was born,
你已经穿着紧身衣回到擂台上了
you were already back onstage in tights.
比赛必须进行 对吧 老大
Well, the show must go on, right, boss?
我意思是 大吉姆都退休了
I mean, Big Jim's retired,
查理·格利还给他送花
and Charlie Gully's still sending him flowers.
啊
Huh?
查理·格利 呃 给大吉姆送了花
Charlie Gully, uh, sent flowers to Big Jim.
是里面有鱼饵的那个
It's the one with the lures in it.
嘿
Hey.
埃斯在哪 -他不想进来
Where's Ace? -He doesn't want to come in
因为你让他在全镇人面前丢脸了
because you embarrassed him in front of the whole town.
你就像你♥爸♥
You are just like your father,
关注一些不重要的事情
making unimportant things important
忽视了真正重要的东西
and losing sight of what really matters.
我告诉过你 对他好点 我让你...
I told you to be good to him. I asked you--
你看到我的脸了吗
Do you see my face?
这都是因为他
This happened 'cause of him.
我要去洗手间
I need to find a restroom.
你是对的
You were right.
我他妈只是个卖♥♥割草机的
I'm a fucking lawn mower salesman.
我有丝塔茜 我有托马斯
I got Staci, and I got Thomas,
他们很完美 但除此之外...
and they're perfect, but other than that...
你在说些什么 -大个子 你失业了
What are you talking about? -Big guy, you're unemployed.
你是个失败的四分卫 去不了大学打球
You're a washed-up quarterback who couldn't play in college.
你甚至连温迪克西超♥市♥的工作都保不住
You couldn't even hold down a job at Winn-Dixie.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
这就是我们
This is who we are.
这就是我们 如果我们不是摔角手的话
It's who we are if we're not wrestlers.
当我的音乐响起 当我在擂台上
When my music hits, when I'm in the ring,
我从没想过自己是破产了还是...
I-I don't think about being broke or...
干着不情愿的工作
having a job that I despise
或者...
or a...
有个孩子...
a kid that I...
而我总是让他失望
I consistently seem to let down.
我甚至没想过这些
I don't even think about that.
但这会发生
But this is gonna be it.
这是会发生在我们身上 在这个小镇上的事 我...
This is where we're gonna be, in this fucking town. I--
如果这是正常生活 那这还不够
If it's gonna be a normal life, it's-it's not enough.
对我来说还不够
It is not enough for me.
我们家有一点糟
Our family's a bit fucked up.
不止一点 -对
More than a bit. -Right.
我们有一个摔角家庭
Well, we got a wrestling family up there.
他们很棒
They're just fine.
他们需要你
They need you.
我们需要你
We need you.
我又要等待星探的发掘了
I'm gonna get scouted again.
下次 会成功的
Next time, it's gonna stick.
我要对我的角色有发言权
I gotta have a say in my character,
还有故事情节
and the story lines.
好吧 成交
Okay. Done deal.
等狂野比尔回来的时候...
And when Wild Bill comes back--
我会支持你的
I'll support you.
我会百分之百支持你
I will support you 100%.
我再也不想被嘘了...
I don't ever want to get booed again...
再也不想
not ever.
不会的
Then you won't.
来吧
Come on.
让我来抱抱她 来吧
Let me get her, come on.
噢 哇哦
Oh, wow.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 过来
Hey. Come on.
你抱过小宝宝吗
You ever hold a baby?
托马斯 我会在晚餐前回来的
Thomas, I'll be back before dinner.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我不卖♥♥场馆了
I'm not gonna sell.
你是想问问题的谈话呢
Is this you wanting to talk with questions
还是不问问题的
or without questions?
我和埃斯谈过了 我们把问题解决了
I-I spoke with Ace. We worked things out.
可能会很难 但不会有事的
It's gonna be rough, but it's gonna be okay.
我在想 我们应该去度个假
I was thinking we'd take a vacation.
是啊 那就太好了 -是的
Yeah, that'd be nice. -Yeah.
你可以帮我上点眼妆吗
Would you help me put some makeup on my eyes, please?
不如你自己来吧 我要去给托马斯做午饭了
Why don't you start without me? I gotta go make Thomas lunch.
所以 杰克 你对一个半小时的概念
So, Jack, your definition of an hour and a half
显然是两个半小时
is apparently two and a half hours.
什么 里面发生了什么
What-what's going on in there?
天啦
Jeez.
好吧
Okay.
我要去踢球了
I'm going to play soccer.
嘿 亲我一下
Hey. Give me a kiss.
嘿 妈妈
Yeah, Mom!
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表