剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
放松 女武神 我是来这帮你的
Ease up to there, Xena. I'm here to help you.
就像你当时让我脱离了脚本
Like when you made me go off script
又让埃斯折断了发夹的腿那次吗
and make Ace break Bobby's leg?
我没让你做任何事
I didn't make you do squat,
你也没让埃斯做任何事
and you didn't make Ace do squat.
天啦 我都忘了穷鬼们是多么不愿意承认
Christ Almighty, I forgot how much poor folks hate admitting
他们搞砸了
they fucked up.
你搞砸了 生活继续
You fucked up. Move on.
我们这些穷鬼没有什么可以继续下去的
Us poor folk don't have much to move on to,
你这个优越狗
you condescending prick.
我可以给你一个继续下去的东西
I got something for you to move on to.
不是摔角 所以 不用激动得尿裤子
It ain't wrestling, so don't piss your pantsuit,
但能把你弄回达菲摔角联盟
but it will get you back in the DWL.
炸♥弹♥兔女郎
Bunny Bombshell.
怎么样
How about it?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
炸♥弹♥兔女郎 我的陪场
Bunny Bombshell, my valet.
我他妈当然知道炸♥弹♥兔女郎是什么蠢蛋
I know who the fuck stupid-ass Bunny Bombshell is.
在你♥他♥妈♥摔角的时候
Your rotating cast of strippers
给你当陪场的脱衣舞娘
who played your valet when you actually fuckin' wrestled.
有舞蹈背景会很有帮助
Havin' a dance background helps,
如果你想当新的炸♥弹♥兔女郎
but if you play the newest Bunny Bombshell,
我可以为你破例一次
I'll make an exception.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
亲爱的...
My dear...
为什么你被创造出来
for what task were you created
却沉沦于默默无闻 无人赏识 无人知晓
to wallow in obscurity, unappreciated and unseen?
你想要被人知晓 不能靠那些
You want to be seen, you cannot rely on others
已经专注在其他人身上的粉丝
who want to focus on them.
当他们见到新的炸♥弹♥兔女郎时 那个愚蠢的博览会
Everybody at that stupid fair will lose their shit
将会全场沸腾
when they see the newest Bunny B,
你终于来了 回来登上了那个梯子
and, voilà, you're back climbing the ladder.
杰克是不会让这事发生的
Jack's never gonna go for it.
让我来应付杰克
Let me handle Jack.
我是他的大明星
I'm his star attraction.
我让票卖♥♥光了
I'm the reason the show sold out.
他想让我开心
He wants me happy.
再加上 他有更重要的事要做
Plus, he's got bigger fish to fry,
就像他刚刚在佛罗里达
like that one he just crow-hopped
大闹天宫那事
down in Jacksonville.
你只需要保证 你不会在博览会前
Just promise me you won't scramble Ace's eggs
搅乱埃斯
before the show.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you trying to help me?
这他妈有什么重要的
Why the fuck does it matter?
你想当我的陪场吗
Do you want to be my valet?
"是或否"的问题 "是 我愿意"
"Yes or no" question. "Yes, I do."
或者是 "不 我不愿意 我想当一辈子的失败者"
Or, "No, I want to be a fucking loser for the rest of my life."
这很简单 你有我的号♥码
It ain't complicated. You got my number.
"是 我愿意 比尔 我想成功"
"Yes, I do, Bill. I want to succeed."
"不了 谢谢
"No, thanks.
我想一辈子
I want to live in this shithole
都住在这个粪坑里"
for the rest of my life."
是的 没错
Yeah, exactly, exactly.
对
Yeah.
我用超级踢把杰克踢出去
So I take Jack out with a superkick,
跑到梯子上 在狂野比尔拿到腰带前
run up the ladder, catch Wild Bill
抓住他
before he grabs the belt.
我们一决雌雄 砰的一声
We start duking it out. Bam!
他最后摔倒在地上
He finally falls off.
我向上看 抓住了腰带 一个闪耀的时刻
I look up, grab the belt. Boom, one shinin' moment.
整个场馆的人都跳起来为我欢呼
The whole stadium off their asses cheering for me.
他们为什么不嘘你
Why won't they be booing you?
因为我要变回好人了 老兄
'Cause we're turning me back to a good guy, man.
我的意思是 这就是人们想要的
I mean, that's what the people want.
当然 只是大部分人 有小部分还不太清楚
Well, most people. Some just don't know it yet.
那很棒啊 我喜欢正派的你
That's good. I-I like you as a face.
确实啊老兄 我就是我一直在说的
Exactly, man! That's what I've been saying.
但你知道的 我突然意识到 我一直
But, you know, I've realized I've been blaming Jack
将粉丝与我对立归咎于杰克
for turning the fans against me,
而这真的在某种程度上也有我的错 你知道吗
when really it was partly my fault, too, you know?
我的意思是 也许这让粉丝更加轻易地嘘我
I mean, it probably made it easier for the fans to boo me.
我一直都不是镇上最有礼貌的人
I haven't been the most gracious guy around town.
真是糟糕 我有时候
I mean, shit, man, sometimes I can be
真的很他妈恶劣 你懂我吗
downright fucking terrible, you know?
是的 -这算我的错
Yeah. -But that's on me.
不是杰克的错
It's not on Jack.
我要变得更好...
I gotta be better...
所以我把你带到这来...
which is why I brought you here...
为我作证
to bear witness.
你好 海伦
Hey, Helen.
我只是想说声对不起
I just wanna say sorry.
我在你面前表现得很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry for being such an asshole
我很抱歉
in front of your face,
我在你背后叫你婊♥子♥ 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch behind your back.
我不知道你这样做了
I didn't know you did that.
因为在你的背后说的
Well, that's because it was behind your back.
但我很抱歉 我想变得更好
But I'm sorry. I am trying to be better.
请问你能原谅我吗
Would you please forgive me?
不行 -为什么不行
No. -Why not?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥ -再也不是了
'Cause you're an asshole. -Not anymore.
不如你来州博览会吧
Why don't you come to the state fair?
带上你的对象 那将是一段美好的时光
Bring a date. It'll be a great time.
票已经卖♥♥光了 你有额外的票吗
It's sold out. You got extra tickets?
我想你没有
Didn't think so.
要是我给你弄几张票 你会原谅我吗
Well, if I get some, would you forgive me?
埃斯 搞快点 -就一会 乔
Ace, Come on. -One second, Joe.
听着 我很对不起 我会想办法的
Look, I'm sorry. I'll figure this out.
非常感谢你能考虑接受我的道歉
Thank you for considering to accept my apology.
我没有在考虑
I'm not considering it.
你有的 你的眼睛告诉了我
Oh, you are. I can see it in your eyes.
看 这是两杯可乐的十块钱
Look, here's a tenner for a couple Cokes.
不用找了
Keep the change.
回见
See you soon.
替我向琳达问好
Say hi to Linda for me.
好的
Yep.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
好太多了 我完全搞定了
So much better, man. I fucking nailed that.
谢谢你帮我取车
Thanks for helping me pick up the car.
没事 我乐意离开家走走
Hey, I'm happy to leave the house.
我希望格利的打手们
I-I was hoping Gully's goons
会埋伏着 这样我们可以大打出手了
would be lying in wait so we could rumble.
来州博览会大打出手吧
Come rumble at the state fair, dude.
杰克想让你摔角 我也是 会很酷的
Jack wants you wrestling. So do I. It'll be dope.
我不摔角了 兄弟
I'm done with wrestling, brother.
哥们 一万个观众呢
Dude, 10,000 people.
我去过博览会
I've been to the fair.
还行吗
Good?
行 -是啊
Good. - Oh, yeah.
行吗 -可以
Good? - Yep, yep, yep.
你怎么样
You good?
怎么了 你以为我受伤了吗
What's the matter, you think I'm hurt?
向上
Going up.
上
Up.
看着他上去
Look at him go.
上吧
Let's go.
他摔下去了
He goes down.
拿到腰带了
There it is, yeah.
漂亮
Nice.
好了 -好的
All right. - Okay.
孩子们造了一座城♥堡♥
The kids made a fort.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表