剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
薇莉都还好吧
Everything okay with Willie?
她只是...
Uh, yeah, she just...
她在催我下周的脚本
she's up my ass about the script for next weekend.
你总能想办法把它写好
You always manage to get it done.
你知道吗 这周过后你稍微休息一下 养精蓄锐
You know, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea
再花点时间陪陪托马斯
if you took a little break after this week, recharge,
也许这不是什么坏主意
spend some time with Thomas.
他现在喜欢足球 但不太知道怎么踢
He likes soccer now, doesn't know much how to play it.
有什么好学的
What's to learn?
你就到处跑跑踢踢 再跑跑踢踢
You run and kick the ball. You run again.
草长这么长 也踢不了球啊
Can't even kick the ball with the grass so long.
如果我现在放松下来 还不如放弃算了
If I ease up now, I might as well fold.
查理·格利刚刚...
Charlie Gully's just...
他想用合法手段收♥购♥我们
he's legit trying to start a territory war
就像80年代的重演
like it's the 1980s all over again.
你并不记得80年代的事
You don't remember the '80s.
我记得我从书上看的
I-I know what I read
还有别人告诉我的 我亲眼见到的
and what I've been told, what I've seen.
我现在得小心一点
I just need to watch my back right now.
我得...得继续努力
I need... I need to keep grinding.
就这样 好吗
That's it, all right?
你看了你和埃斯比赛的视频了吗
Have you watched the videos of your match with Ace?
我一直接受不了
I haven't been able to.
我昨天去看他 想知道他怎么样了
I went over there yesterday just to check up on him,
他甚至都不愿意从房♥间里出来
and he wouldn't even come out of his room.
亲爱的 我不想说这个
Honey, I don't want to talk about this.
亲爱的 我爱你 我想听你说
Honey, I love you. I like when you talk.
我想知道你的感受
I want to know how you're feeling.
我现在的感受是 我不想说
I'm feeling like I don't want to talk.
这样能帮助消化这件事 帮助我消化这件事
It can help process it. Help me process it.
那你来说
Then you talk.
为什么 为什么那样子对他
Why? Why did you do that to him?
你只是在问我问题
You're just asking questions.
需要我说话来回答的问题
Questions that require me to talk,
我刚刚才和你说我不想说
and I just told you I don't want to.
但这是
What if this was,
他唯一一个做点大事的机会
like, his one chance for something big?
好的 -但他现在...
All right. -And now he's just...
你是他哥 你得和他谈谈 杰克
He's your brother. You need to talk to him, Jack.
你觉得我该说什么
What do you suggest I say?
你说你很抱歉
You say you're sorry.
我的所作所为都是为了他好
I did what I did for his own good.
天啊 你说的都是什么啊
Jesus, what does that even mean?
拜托
Come on.
听着 你得取消下一场比赛
Look, you need to cancel the next show.
你得把它取消了
You need to cancel it
直到你能和埃斯谈谈 然后跟他道歉
until you can talk to Ace and say you're sorry.
拜托你说话小点声
Please-lease keep your voice down.
就凭他是你弟 你都得跟他道歉
And say you're sorry 'cause he's your brother,
而不是因为你需要他上场摔角
not because you need him for the wrestling.
你不需要一直提醒我
You don't need to keep reminding me
他是我弟
that he's my brother.
他本来有一个做大事的机会
He had a chance for something big,
如果他得不到别的机会...
and if he don't get another one...
听着 现在你可能无所谓
look, it may not bother you now,
但我知道 我才华横溢
but I know that my brilliant,
别出心裁 笔下生辉的老公
creative, storytelling husband,
话说 当他知道自己的热情所在时
who, by the way, is a very good talker
也是一个健谈的人
when he knows what he's passionate about,
我老公心里很清楚 就算他现在不愿意说话
should acknowledge that his not talking now,
也不代表他不知道
it doesn't mean that he doesn't know
最终还是会和他的弟弟谈一谈
that eventually he's gonna have to talk to his baby brother
谈下这个当哥的所作所为
about why he did what he did.
我不能取消比赛 -为什么
I can't cancel the show. -Why?
有很多人
There are people there
靠这些比赛赚钱
that rely on these shows to make money.
现在已经没有人靠摔角为生了
No one makes their living from wrestling anymore.
我们是 我是
We can. I can.
怎样为生
How?
这太不公平了
This is all not fair.
好吧
Okay.
我去睡沙发
Well, I'm gonna sleep on the couch.
别这样 -没事
No, no, no, no, no. - No, it's fine.
反正沙发更舒服
Couch is more comfortable anyway.
你还记得我们需要新床垫的时候
Yeah, you remember when we needed a new mattress
你却买♥♥了个烟火警报系统吗
and you bought a pyrotechnic system instead?
记得
Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
毁灭性的森林火灾
Devastating forest fires
正在肆虐西北地区...
are raging out of control throughout the Northwest...
喂
Hello?
我的天啊
Oh, oh, my goodness.
埃斯
Ace!
你睡着了吗
Honey, you sleeping?
埃斯
Ace?
靠
Shit.
怎么了 -你弟走了
What's wrong? - Your brother's gone.
他不见了 吉姆打给我
He's missing. Jim called me.
梅拉妮要生了 然后...
Melanie's gone into labor, and...
吉姆要生了吗
Jim's having his baby?
是梅拉妮要生了
Melanie's having the baby.
杰克 你能听我说吗
Jack, would you listen to me?
现在 吉姆一直在打埃斯的手♥机♥
Now-now, Jim's been trying Ace's cell,
但门是锁着的 所以我绕了一圈
but the door is locked, so I went round
看到窗户敞开着
and the window's wide open.
他没带他的手♥机♥
And he left his phone.
妈 他可能只是出去一下 -不 这不一样
He's probably just out, Mom. - No, this is different.
我能分辨 他很反常
I can tell. He's-he's not himself.
他状态...不好 他很反常
He's not... he's not good. He's not himself.
我几分钟后就到
I'll be there in a few minutes.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
大吉姆给我发消息了 他很担心
Big Jim texted me. He's worried.
这个投机取巧的寄生虫骚货
This opportunistic, parasitic tart
联♥系♥了大吉姆 而不是联♥系♥你
checked in on him but not you.
不联♥系♥他的亲哥哥 最后一刻才开口
Not his own brother. Not 'til it may be too late.
他尽量不表现出来
He tries not to show it,
但你知道事后他有多难过吗
but do you know how sad he was afterward?
也许他去场馆了
Maybe he went to the arena?
那是他最不想去的地方
That's the last place he'd go.
他可能去了幸运看台
He probably went to Lucky Stand.
把事纠正过来 杰克 他是你弟
Make it right, Jack. He's your brother.
我知道
I'm aware.
你这是干嘛
Can I help you?
不干嘛 但也许我能帮到你
No. But maybe I can help you.
怎么 你以为我想和她待在一起吗
What, you think I want to stay with her?
我可以来一粒吗 -不可以
Can I have one? - No.
我不会吐的
I won't throw up.
关我屁事
Don't care.
什么是幸运看台
What's Lucky Stand?
你妈担心他会做傻事
Your mom is worried he might do something stupid.
我向你保证 他太爱自己了
Well, he loves himself far too much
不会那样做的
to do something like that, I assure you.
所以 你觉得他没事吗
So you think he's okay?
他放袜子的抽屉是开着的 那...
His sock drawer was open. It...
那是我教他藏威士忌的地方
His sock drawer's where I taught him to hide his whiskey.
十拿九稳 只是他在哪里的问题
He's in the bag. It's just- just a matter of where.
我还以为他只喝啤酒
Well, I thought he just drinks beer.
偶尔喝点果酒 但他不碰烈酒
On occasion, Arbor Mist, but he won't touch liquor.
可能你并没有自己想象中
Yeah, well, maybe you don't know him
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表