剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我们营收怎么样
How'd we do?
挺好的
Really good.
招他过来找对了
Was the right guy to bring in.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你需要纸巾吗
You need a tissue?
这是正确的一步 他迟早会明白的
It was the right move, and he's gonna see that in time.
你能写上 致迪亚哥吗
Can you sign it to Diego?
当然 我怎么拼写 I-E 还是 E-I
Absolutely. How-how do--I-E or E-I?
呃 I-E
Uh, I-E.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我对你有心灵感应 小山雀
I got a psychic feeling about you, chickadee.
我知道你会做大事的
I know you're gonna do big things.
嘿 过来 我们走吧
Hey, come on. Let's go.
我们还有七个小时回夏洛特市
We got seven hours to Charlotte,
我答应贝蒂早上前回家
and I promised Betty I'd be home before morning.
贝蒂
Betty?
我老婆
My wife.
来吧 女孩
Come on, girl.
你知道 不是所有关系都那么传统 亲爱的
Well, not all relationships are conventional, darling.
现在 别让埃斯的话困扰你
Now, don't let what Ace said bother you.
男人有时候会感情用事
Men can be emotional sometimes.
你想听点真正的建议吗
You want some real advice?
午餐吃金枪鱼 晚餐吃小熊软糖
Tuna for lunch, gummy bears for dinner.
这就是我保持苗条的方法
That's how I stay skinny.
姑娘 你必须保持苗条
And, girl, you have got to stay skinny.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
这周联♥系♥我 -我会的
Call me this week. - I will.
噢 你确定吗
Oh, are you sure?
是的 他是我老公
Yes. He's my husband.
当然 我可以和他一起坐车回家
Of course. I'll ride home with him.
噢 见到你们真高兴
Oh, it was so good to see y'all.
谢谢你们能过来
Thank you so much for coming through.
所有东西都很棒
This whole thing is great.
你生活很酷 -谢了
You got a cool life. -Thanks.
好了 爱你们
All right, love y'all.
更爱你 -爱你
Love you more. -Love you.
爱你们
Love y'all.
我要开车了
I'm driving.
回家后再喝
Have it when you get home.
给我发个视频 让我知道你喝了
Send me a video so I know you did it.
谢了
Thanks.
我搞砸了
I fucked up pretty bad.
嘿 爸妈 我是博比
Hey, Mom and Dad. It's Bobby.
你们肯定不相信我在哪
Uh, you're not gonna believe where I am.
我在一个水塔顶上
I'm on top of a water tower.
我只是 我很激动 因为 呃...
I'm just--I'm really excited 'cause, uh...
我做得很好
I did really good.
我真的做得很好
I did really good.
这太不可思议了
And it was amazing.
太不可思议了 还有...
Just amazing, and I, uh...
感谢有你们这么伟大的爸妈
thank you for being the greatest parents
谢谢你们支持我 爱着我
and for supporting me and for loving me
我只是...
and just...
我等不及想让你们来看看了
I can't wait for you to come out and see this.
我想说 呃
It's just--yeah.
我很爱你们 很感谢你们
I love you a lot, and thank you,
还有 有空给我打电♥话♥
and, uh, call me when you can,
还有 嗯 呃
and, uh...yeah.
嗯 我爱你们
Uh, I love you.
拜拜
Bye.
看起来你们都玩的很开心
Looks like y'all had a good time.
嗯 是啊 太久没有过了
Mm. Yeah. Been a long time.
嘿 你听说过马丘比丘古城吗
Hey, you ever heard of Machu Picchu?
呃 是 呃 在阿根廷
Uh, y--uh, in, uh, Argentina.
不 在秘鲁的一座山
No, it's this mountain in Peru.
在秘鲁 嗯
In Peru. Hmm.
我想去
I wanna go.
我想我们一起去
I want us to go.
好啊
Okay.
好 那我们什么时候可以去
Okay. So when can we go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们能下个月去吗
Well, could we go next month?
不行 还有托马斯呢
No. We got Thomas.
他可以和你妈待在一起
Well, he could stay with your mom.
那工作怎么办
What about work?
嗯 你有假期的
Well, you have vacation days.
我们有钱去旅行什么的吗
We have the money to do something like that?
全都是借口
All the excuses.
抱歉 你指什么
I'm sorry, what's that?
钱 工作 托马斯 场馆
Money, work, Thomas, Dome.
丝塔茜 是你一直在跟我提钱的事
Staci, you're the one who's been on me about the money.
好吧 很合理 但工作也太多了
All right, that's fair, but there's also too much work.
要么是割草机店 要么是场馆
The lawn shop or the Dome
要么是托马斯的学校 还有你对飞行的恐惧
or Thomas' school or your fear of flying.
你为什么要找茬
Why are you picking a fight?
只有你会把 "我想去度假"
Only you would take "I'd like to go on vacation"
当成我在找茬
as me picking a fight.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
达菲摔角联盟岌岌可危
DWL's hanging by a thread.
如果我去度假 事情会更糟
It's hanging by less than that if I go on vacation.
你知道我有多累吗
And do you understand how exhausted I am?
是的 杰克 因为你一直这么说
Yes, Jack, because you tell me all the time.
好吧 如果达菲摔角联盟对你是个问题 那...
Okay, well, then if the DWL's a problem for you, do--
不要来看演出就行了
just don't come to the shows.
我必须来 杰克 因为这是我们全部的生活
I have to come, Jack, because it's our whole life.
我不明白
I don't understand
今天晚上怎么了
what the problem was with tonight.
你来看演出了
You came to the show,
你和朋友们喝了几杯
you got to have some drinks with your friends,
每个人都玩得很开心
and everybody had a good time.
然后她们就离开了
And then they got to leave.
我开始怀疑你离开托马斯到底是不是为了和我住
I was starting to wonder if you'd left Thomas to live with me.
他怎么样 -哦 挺好的
How was he? - Oh, great.
他玩埃斯的老游戏时昏过去了
He passed out playing Ace's old video games.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表