剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
看在你曾经的成就和贡献的份上
that they may respond to with some compassion
或许能博取人们的同情
regarding your use of success and service to them.
我现在就飞过去
Now, I am flying down there,
我们将会开一场记者会
and we're gonna hold a press conference.
在我们面对面谈过之前 你什么都别说
You will say nothing, post nothing,
什么别发 什么都别做
do nothing until we speak in person.
我得挂了
Got to go.
我知道只是清洁下牙齿
I know it is just a cleaning,
但能给我来点笑气吗
but can I get some laughing gas?
不能要那个
Oh, not that one.
我不知道这个牌子在杀鸡前
I don't know what this brand feeds their chickens
给它们喂了什么
before they slaughter 'em,
但我发现它们炸出来更有味 更脆
but I find that it has more flavor and fries crispier.
酸酸糖 -不行
Sour Patch Kids. -No.
卡萝尔 你照顾杰克和埃斯的时候
Hey, Carol, you ever want to get a job
有没有想过找个工作
while you were raising Jack and Ace?
除了设计 剪裁
Aside from designing, cutting,
缝纫我老公的摔角联盟的演出服
and sewing the costumes for my husband's wrestling league,
和让他保持开心以外吗
while trying to keep that husband happy?
就没了
No.
我把一生都献给了我的孩子们
Gave my life to my boys.
当我在缝纫机上工作时
Always had one eye peeled,
都会小心地照看他们
even while I was at the sewing machine.
这样做妈妈的一生 也不错了
Life of the mom. Good one anyway.
为什么 不是问为什么你把一生都给了他
Why? Not why'd you give your life to him,
而是你为什么不工作
but why'd you never work?
如果你做得好 抚养小孩就是份全职工作
Raising kids is a full-time job if you're doing it right.
如果谁不同意 那他就错了
Anyone disagrees, they are wrong.
你是不会想让他们和那些不爱他们
Uh, you don't want 'em living too many hours with babysitters
不会为他们着想 只是为了个赚钱机会的保姆
who don't love 'em, who just think of 'em
待上太久的
as an opportunity to make money.
但请保姆的成本会少很多
But then babysitters cost less.
我曾以为我会搬到别的地方
I thought I'd be living elsewhere,
但事情却变得不一样了
but things turned out differently.
帮我把品食乐牌的面粉拿上好吗
Oh, grab that, uh, Pillsbury flour for me, please.
我有亚瑟王牌的代金卷
I got a coupon for the King Arthur.
到了我这个年纪
Well, at this stage of my life,
要是发现有什么特别对胃口 我就一定会坚持
I find something that works for me, I stick with it.
品食乐就对我胃口
It's Pillsbury for me.
画好了 就是我们想要的
All right, I think we got it.
真棒 发夹1985
Sweet. Bobby '85.
那是摔角的黄金时代
Yeah, I mean, it's the golden age of wrestling.
你已经有个胭脂鱼发型了
You already got the mullet.
是的 你剪的很好
Well, I mean, you gave me a great cut, so...
这是情怀 -是的
It's nostalgia. -Yeah.
你知道那些翻拍的电影
You know how every movie's a remake
就是想让大家记住
'cause folks just want to remember
过去的事有多好
how good shit used to be?
我也觉得
Yeah.
不过 我觉得我不该吃了
I think I probably have to stop eating, though,
你把我的腹肌画的有点太发达了
'cause you drew my abs a little bit too good.
不 你看起来很棒
No, you look great.
谢谢 棒极了
Thank you. It's awesome.
这就是发夹1985
Yeah, Bobby '85 it is.
谢谢你 亲爱的 -把它们记到账上 可别忘了
Thank you, baby. -Keep their tab open, will ya?
哎呀 好久都没见到你了
Well, dang, I haven't seen you in a hot minute.
过得怎么样 特里西娅 -听说你又和你那位
What's up, Tricia? -Figured you got back together
住在拖车里的女孩在一起了
with your little trailer-park gal.
不是的
Yeah, no.
就是有点忙
Uh, just been busy.
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
可以给我来杯米勒啤酒和两打鸡翅吗
Hey, can I get a- a Miller and 24 wings?
好的
Sure thing.
顺便说一句 你的朋友也在这
Oh, by the way, your friend is here.
怪人比尔
Kooky Bill.
在酒吧里吗 -是的
Here here? -Yeah.
他在厕所里喝酒嗑药呢
Yeah, he's in the bathroom boozing and blowing oxy.
我可以把鸡翅打包吗 拜托了
Uh, hey, can I get those wings to go, please?
不过 我还有一个小时就下班了
Yeah, but I get off in an hour.
你应该留下来和我玩玩
You should stay and flirt.
达菲王子 怎么样
The prince of Duffy. How goes?
非常好 比尔 你呢
Super good, Bill. You?
特别好 小子
Super-duper good, son.
确实 我在酒吧凳上看到了你的视频
I'll bet. I saw your, uh, video on Barstool.
这只会有助于建立我的品牌
Only helps to build my brand.
问问面前这位性感美女吧
Just ask Scarlett Jo Smoke Show back there.
我打赌她看过
I'll bet she's seen it.
比尔 你下面的杂毛得修剪一下了
Yeah, you need a trim down there, Bill.
他们叫我狂野比尔不是没理由的
They don't call me Wild Bill for nothing.
我的阴毛桀骜不驯
I got untamed pubes.
我愿意吃她一英里的屎 就为了舔它出来的地方
I'd eat a mile of her shit, just to lick where it came out.
你要在城里待多久
How long you in town for?
我随时都可能回总部
Headed back up to headquarters any day now.
给我安排了个新任务
Get me a new assignment.
很好
Very cool.
听着...
Hey, listen...
我知道上次我们说话
I know the last time we talked
是我对不起你
it was me squirting shit into your pool.
希望你没有太在意
Hope you didn't take that personally.
我之前真以为你有本事
I really did think you had the goods.
之前吗
Did?
现在 现在也有
Ha! Do. Still do.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会是要走了吧
You ain't leaving, are you?
嗯 我们今晚要请杰克的家人过来吃晚饭
Yeah, we're having Jack's family over for dinner tonight.
去你的 我知道你妈
Fuck that, man. I know your mama.
她不会在四点半做晚饭的
She don't do dinner at 4:30.
咱们先灌点啤酒润润喉咙
Let me grease the skids with some beers,
再好好打几盘桌球
and let's hustle some pool.
你♥爸♥会喜欢的
Your dad would love that.
从这些笨蛋身上抢钱是汤姆的超能力之一
Taking money off these dunces was one of Tom's superpowers.
来吧 大小伙 一起玩
Come on, big man, let's play.
那才是我的搭档
That's my goddamn partner.
欢迎来到柴棚 快点
Welcome to the woodshed. Chop-chop.
我失误了 -不 不是...
I missed. - No, no, not--
我意思是 你的激♥情♥呢
I'm talking about, where's the passion?
愤怒呢 你是个反派了
Where's the anger? You're a heel now.
你有完美的借口
You got the perfect excuse.
我不想讨论摔角
I don't want to talk about wrestling.
那我猜你也不想讨论我
Then I guess you don't want to talk about me
向大老板推销你的新坏蛋噱头
pitching your new bad-guy gimmick to the big boss.
他们真的没把你炒了吗
They really didn't fire your ass?
肯定没有啊
Fuck, no!
他们超爱那个视频的 那就是宣传
They fucking love that video. It was a promo.
我只是来这里休息一下 走个形式
I'm just here taking time out, as a formality, you know.
像我们这样的人...
Guys like me--and you--
不该待在这种烂鬼小镇
we ain't meant to stay in these small-town shitholes.
另一方面 你哥...
Your brother, on the other hand...
到你了
Your shot.
你想知道诀窍吗
You want to know the trick?
什么诀窍
To what?
每天都有上百件事发生在我身上
Every day a hundred things happen to me
让我想吐
make me want to spit.
那些该死的人和他们的屁话
Fucking people and all their bullshit,
他们没经过考验的男子气概
their untested manhood
让我想踩在一只青蛙身上
makes me want to step on a frog,
听它嘎吱嘎吱的惨叫
hear it crunch and ooze.
没时间发出最后一声微弱的呱呱叫了
No time for a final, feeble ribbit.
一般人 他们得让这破事平息
The regular folks, they got to let that shit go.
把黑苍蝇吐出来
Puke out the black flies.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表