剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
因为我是哥哥 因为我想要它
Well, 'cause I'm older. Because I wanted it.
埃斯叔叔想要不同的东西
Uncle Ace wanted something different,
但他现在更投入了
but now he's more invested.
埃斯叔叔想要变坏吗
Did Uncle Ace want to be bad?
不 他不想
No, he did not.
这是我做的决定
No, that was the decision that I made
因为是我写的脚本
'cause I write the shows.
我把他变成反派的
I made him turn heel.
但埃斯叔叔是个好人
But Uncle Ace is a good person.
对 他的角色是坏人
Right. No, his character's bad.
但埃斯叔叔不坏
Your uncle Ace isn't bad.
和我演坏人时一样
Same as me when I'm just playing bad guys.
为什么非得这样
Why do you have to?
因为这个世界存在坏人 人们想要看到
'Cause bad guys exist and people want to see things
写实的东西
portrayed that exist in real life.
这也是为什么我和你妈
That's why me and your mama
在抚养你这样的好人...
are raising a good guy like you--
来抵消坏人
to offset the bad.
我觉得这对故事来说是最好的设定
And I think it's what's best for the story.
摔角就是这样 只是故事
That's all wrestling is, buddy. It's just stories.
所以我们现在是有两个陪场吗
So I guess we have two valets now?
薇莉 如果这件事这么重要
Willie, if this is such an important event,
那为什么杰克要靠特里西娅·贝尔这种傻♥逼♥
then why is Jack relying on a new valet
来当新陪场
like Tricia fucking Bell?
杰克喜欢令人兴奋的事物 我不清楚
Jack likes excitement. I don't know.
我只知道 他有直觉 我们跟随他的直觉
I just know his gut instincts. We follow 'em.
我们会更赚钱
We're better off.
薇莉 你在下面干嘛
Willie, what are you doing down there?
拍照片
Getting the picture.
为了让这事看起来更像一点
Trying to make it look cleaner,
像偷♥拍♥一样
like I'm sneaking.
来吧 牵个手搂个腰什么的
Go on, get your hands all over one another.
就像你们马上要做♥爱♥一样
Like you're about to have sex.
我来倒数 数到三 准备好了吗
I'll count us in. On three. Ready?
好 -一二三
Yeah. - One, two, three.
老天 就像你们有关系一样
Christ. It's like you're related.
但不是亲密的关系 天啦
And not in the hot way. Good Lord.
发夹 搂住她
Bobby. Pull her in.
我们又不是在演无沾成胎的情节
We're not doing an immaculate conception plotline.
理论上 这个女孩会让你勃起
Theoretically, this girl gives you a boner.
好吧 你坐在这里
Okay, you sit here.
我会坐你身上 可以吗
I'm going to straddle you. Cool?
可以
Okay.
会好的...好了
Just gonna get right...okay.
可以了 我去打印
That's it. Off to print 'em.
对不起
Sorry.
比赛顺利 -你也是
Have a great show. - You too.
我要...
I'm gonna just...
可以了
There we go.
好了
All right.
嗯
Okay.
我对摔角了解不多
I don't know much about wrestling.
我从小就是SCC的铁杆球迷
I grew up a big SCC football fan.
我也是 加油 道格斯
Oh, me too. Go, Dawgs.
我去了奥本大学
I went to Auburn.
我为你感到抱歉
Well, I'm so sorry to hear that.
我更像是喜欢看"抢答"的那类人
I'm more of a "Jeopardy!" Kind of guy.
我可以谈谈音乐剧
Yeah, and I can speak on musical theater
和花样滑冰
and figure skating.
也就是说 我们不是摔角爱好者
Which is to say, we are not wrestling aficionados,
但我们对把摔角加入我们的兴趣
but we're intrigued about adding wrestling
感兴趣
to our attractions.
我们有个能容纳一万人的场馆
And we got a 10,000-seat arena.
康斯坦丝重新考虑了我们的合作点
Constance came on board to rethink our engagement points,
关于怎么吸引和取悦更多人
how to bring more people in and entertain them better.
你肯定在想 为什么
Yeah, I'm sure you're wondering why
会突然接到这通电♥话♥ 杰克
you got this call out of the blue, Jack,
但是我们的研究已经证实了
but our research has vetted
独♥立♥职业摔角乔治亚州
how popular independent professional wrestling is
阿♥拉♥巴马州 和北佛罗里达有多受欢迎
throughout Georgia, Alabama, and North Florida.
我们的一些初级团队成员
Some of our junior team members
深入研究了你的社交媒体帖子
delved into your social media posts,
宣传片 和产品
your promos, your products.
非常惊艳
I mean, it is very impressive.
谢谢你 我们确实非常努力
Well, thank you. We sure do work hard.
我先说一点背景信息
Uh, a little-little background, here.
我爸三十年前创立了联盟
My dad created the league about 30 years ago
达菲人现在还是每周末都出来观看
and, uh, people in Duffy still come out every weekend
因为他建立的东西
because he built something
让人们真的觉得自己是其中的一份子
that people really feel like they're a part of.
我们是达菲人 我们不是在亚特兰大
I mean, we're Duffy. We're not--we're not Atlanta.
我们没有勇士队和老鹰队
We don't have the Braves or the Hawks
也没有纳斯卡或者猎鹰队
or NASCAR or the Falcons.
我们有达菲摔角联盟的腰带
We've got the DWL belt.
这是我们的比赛...
It's our championship, and--
人们觉得自己是其中的一份子
and people feel like they're a part of it
因为我们的真实性
'cause of our authenticity.
但你怎么让粉丝保持兴奋呢
But how do you keep the fans excited
因为这一切都不是真的
when none of it's real?
这是个故事
It's a story.
像真的故事一样
Like, a real story.
比如埃斯
Like Ace.
他是英雄 大家都喜欢他
He's the hero, and everyone loves him
因为他就是个好人
because he's just, like, a good person.
但是后来 他输给我爸爸了
But then he lost to my daddy
他接受不了自己输了这个事实
and he just couldn't take it that he was the loser.
所以他就变成了反派
So then he became a heel.
后跟[反派]
A-a heel?
对 坏人 -这个意思
Yeah, a bad guy. -Oh.
然后他想复仇 他好像真的很生气
And now he wants revenge. Like, he's really mad.
真的真的很生我爸爸的气
Like, really, really mad at my dad
想证明大家都错了
to prove everyone was wrong.
你去看节目 然后你就等着
And you go to the show and you're just, like,
看他会怎么做
waiting to see what he's gonna do.
他会不会记起来自己是个好人呢
Is he gonna remember he's a good person?
还是他会特别担心比赛有没有赢
Or does he care too much about winning,
当裁判让他转过身的时候
that, when the ref has his back turned,
他会在别人看不到的地方
he's gonna do something like kick my daddy
踢我爸爸
where the sun don't shine?
我的天
My goodness.
我希望我能告诉你们 那是为他写的
I wish I could tell you that I wrote that for him,
但是我的脚本很少那么简短
but my scripts are rarely that concise.
你们能来这 我们真的很激动
We're thrilled that you're here
而且我们今晚为你们准备了非常精彩的演出
and we've got a great show planned for y'all tonight.
你们想问什么就问
You can ask me anything,
而且只要你们不逼我说任何商业机密
and as long as you don't make me spill any trade secrets,
我就能告诉你们 我们为什么很适合你们博览会
I can explain to you why we're a good fit for your fair.
祝你晚上玩得开心
Have a good one.
你没必要这样做 我们是个好团队
You don't need to do this. We're a good team.
曾经是
Were.
给你
There you go.
看看他是不是把埃斯拼对了
Oh, hey, make sure he spelled Ace correctly.
虽然只有三个字母 但是还挺复杂的
Those three-letter words can get mighty complicated.
那是狂野比尔 -好啊 美女
That's Wild Bill! -Hello, beautiful.
我又不会吃了你
I ain't gon' bite you.
十五块
That'll be 15 even.
抱歉 我没有面额更小的钱了
I'm sorry. I got nothing smaller.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去上个厕所
I gotta take a leak.
像埃斯这样的小混♥蛋♥
It takes a lady to tamp down the envy
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表