剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
这是个公开的选拔 对吧
Well, this is an open tryout, right?
是的 在这里签字
It is. Sign here.
以免我死了
In case I die?
以免你死了
In case you die.
时间差不多了 开始吧
All right, men. Time to get started.
薇莉
Willie.
克莉斯特尔·泰勒想要摔角
Crystal Tyler wants to wrestle.
好的 加油
All right, let's go, boys.
上场
Hit the ropes.
人间地狱
Dystopia!
埃斯·斯佩德
Ace of Spades.
我不想相信 但是
I didn't wanna believe it, but, uh,
他说你会亮相的
he said you'd show up.
那个精明的混♥蛋♥
That shrewd motherfucker.
是谁
Who is?
我猜你来找的那个人
I assume the guy you came to talk to,
因为我猜你不是来和我说话的
'cause I assume you didn't come to talk to me.
我根本不是来说话的
I didn't come to talk at all.
不管你来这干啥
Well, whatever you came to do, uh,
你可以等他落地后再做 因为那个就是他
you can do when he lands, 'cause that's him.
混♥蛋♥们
Hey, motherfuckers!
我是希美 我喜欢你的发型
I'm Nozomi. I like your hairstyle.
格利和你哥不太一样吧
Gully's a little different than your brother, huh?
冰人你好
Hey there, Ice Man.
你是来告诉我 我很危险的吗
You here to tell me I'm dangerous?
不 我是来打爆你的
Nah, I came to kick your ass.
你跟达菲摔角联盟过不去 就是和我家过不去
You mess with the DWL, you mess with my family.
大家看看
Take a look, folks.
尽情欣赏这勇猛的化身吧
Feast your eyes on the embodiment of gallantry.
什么
The what?
你大老远开车过来 为了维护家族荣誉
You drove all the way here to defend your family's honor,
为了做白衣骑士
to be a white knight,
做你懦弱的哥哥做不到的事
do what your cowardly big brother could not do:
放倒那个大坏蛋卖♥♥鱼佬
put the big, bad fish man in his place.
我他妈可不是什么骑士
I'm not a fucking knight.
但你是那样表现的...
Well, that's certainly how you present--
大胆 无畏 义不容辞
bold, fearless, duty-bound.
我只是说 在你打爆我之前
I'm just saying it's worth mentioning
这值得一提
before you kick my ass.
你干嘛不留下来
Why don't you stay?
喝点我的啤酒 抽点我的大♥麻♥
Drink some of my beer. Smoke some of my weed.
来聊聊埃斯·斯佩德这个英雄吧
Let's talk about Ace Spade, the hero.
格利大神 格利大神
Gully is God. Gully is God.
这不是我想出来的 但还不错
I didn't come up with it, but it's kinda nice.
格利大神 格利大神
Gully is God. Gully is God.
格利大神
Gully is God.
加油
Come on.
你们最好不要看这边
Y'all better look the other way.
我才不♥穿♥护裆或吉尔皮带
I ain't signing jockstraps or jill straps.
这个段子不错
That was a good one.
很蠢
It was stupid.
准备
Uh, ready.
准备好了吗 来吧
Ready, huh? Well, let's see it, then.
喂 长袜子皮皮
Hey, Pippi Longstocking.
我不是开玩笑的
I'm not screwing around.
我也不是
Nor am I.
打倒他 猛哥
Come on, killer. Get him!
来吧 小牧师
Lock it up, youth pastor.
我的昵称是"老爸" -闭嘴
My gimmick's actually The Dad. - Shut your mouth.
你的昵称只是为了显得我更酷
Your gimmick is to make me look good
这样我就可以操你心爱的女人
so I can stick a woman you love
我猜你称呼她为 "老妈"
who I imagine you call... The Mom.
好了 上吧
Now, come on.
放松
Loosen up.
老天
Christ.
出去吧 去喝点小酒发泄发泄
Get out. Go sip some microbrews.
真遗憾我不能每场比赛都上
Kind of a shame I can't wrestle every match.
来啊
Come on.
姑娘 你听到人群的声音了吗
There you go, girlie. You hear the crowd?
我听到了
I hear 'em.
还可以
That's good shit.
放倒我
Slam me.
我不觉得我可以
I don't think I can.
那就滚出我的场地
Then get the fuck out of my ring.
够了 我得到我想要的了
That's enough. Got what I need.
为什么我们没有女摔角手
Why don't we have women wrestlers?
干得漂亮 伙计
Way to go, dude.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry, I got delayed.
小家伙在学校把恶霸打得屁滚尿流
My... little guy beat the shit out of a bully at school,
但他被停学一周
but he got suspended for a week
因为现在是零容忍♥政策
because right now, there's a zero-tolerance policy.
怎么样 -不怎么样
How'd it go? - Not great.
就没有一个好苗子吗
Wasn't anybody any good?
有一个 "老爸" 这个昵称很搞笑
One guy, The Dad. It's a fun gimmick.
"老爸" 他被录用了
The Dad. Well, he's hired,
因为大公鸡走了 大吉姆退休了
'cause Rooster's gone, Big Jim's retired,
发夹受伤了 我们需要人
Bobby Pin's injured, and we need bodies.
薇莉 肯定还有其他人
Willie, there had to be somebody else that was good.
克莉斯特尔·泰勒来选拔了 说实话 杰克
Crystal Tyler tried out, and honestly, Jack,
她还挺他妈厉害的
she's pretty fucking good.
你今天往马克杯里
How many fingers of Maker's Mark
倒了多少梅克斯马克[一种威士忌酒]
did you put in your mug today?
我知道她体格小 但是她身体柔韧得很
I know she's small, but she is acrobatic as hell.
她真的很有... 那种感觉
And what she's really got is just... it.
让你只想看着她
You just wanna watch her.
我不想看陪场
I don't wanna watch a valet.
她可不仅仅是个陪场
She can be more than that.
当然 她可以不按照脚本走
Sure, yeah, she could go off script
把发夹的腿咔擦折成两段
and have Bobby Pin's legs snapped in two.
你忘了吗
Did you forget?
我记得很清楚
I remember it well.
我记得是埃斯把发夹的腿折成两半的
I remember it was Ace who did the actual snapping.
好吧 你现在得选择一下
Oh, okay, so you gotta make a choice right now
是克莉斯特尔还是埃斯 现在你说
between Crystal and Ace, and you're saying
你选择克莉斯特尔 因为这就是你的选择
that you choose Crystal, 'cause that's the choice.
他俩不能再合作了 薇莉
They cannot be together anymore, Willie.
不安全
It's not safe.
粉丝像喜欢埃斯一样喜欢她
The fans like her just as much as Ace.
胡扯
Bullshit!
你想让她加入主赛事 跟我
You wanna put her in the main event
埃斯还有比尔一起摔角吗
with me, Ace, and Bill?
的确
I do.
她才一米五
She's five-foot-nothing.
一米六 谁关心啊 反正都是假的
Five-three. Who gives a fuck? It's fake.
她不能把我举起来
Well, she can't pick me up.
她能把埃斯举起来吗 能把比尔举起来吗
Can she pick up Ace? Can she pick up Bill?
她不用把任何人举起来
She doesn't have to pick anyone up.
难道你觉得鲍勃·巴克隆德
Oh, you think Bob Backlund
真的能打败杰米·斯洛卡吗
could've really beat up Jimmy Snuka?
[[WWE比赛中 杰米·斯洛卡自己跳下来 没有砸中鲍勃·巴克隆德 败于鲍勃]
你来写脚本 让他靠近
You write the scripts. Have him lean in
就像安德雷和霍克的那场比赛一样
like Andre did for Hulk, for fuck's sake.
写的与时俱进点 不然你觉得
And write for the times. I mean, why do you think
"比弗利娇妻"为什么能这么火
the Real Housewives are so popular, huh?
女人总是难为女人啊
Women can be terrible to other women.
我们就给她们个机会
So let's give them the opportunity
让她们在达菲摔角俱乐部的擂台上相互为难
to be terrible to each other in the DWL ring.
她是什么 这不重要
It's not about what she is.
重要的是 她是谁
It's about who she is, and who she is
她让我弟弟吃了这么多苦
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表