剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
辛勤奉献多年的老员工
of American corporations,
我被抛弃了
I've been abandoned.
你要怎么称呼一个建立在
What do you call an entertainment empire
男人和女人破碎的身体之上
built upon the broken bodies of men and women who,
而且一旦这些人没了利用价值
once the juice is squeezed out,
就被踢出局的娱乐公♥司♥呢
are kicked to the curb?
充斥着毒品 酒精和自杀
No safety net other than drugs, alcohol,
却没有任何安全保障
and self-inflicted gunshots.
国家橄榄球联盟吗
The National Football League?
在康复中心待段时间后我就会复出的
After a stint in rehab, I'll be back.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说的都什么狗屁啊
What the fuck was that?
我所说的 亲爱的 叫做转移话题
That, my dear, is called a deflection.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
如果你给我打电♥话♥的时候我没接
If you call and I don't pick up,
是因为我在工作 他们规定工作时间不能接电♥话♥ 所以
I'm gon' be at work, and they got rules there, so.
我只是尽量想在工作第一天表现得好点
I'm trying to make the right impression on my first day.
很高兴我自己能走出家门挣钱了
Just happy to be getting out of the house.
不过 你可以试试给我发短♥信♥吗
But hey, will you try texting me?
我知道你真的不喜欢发短♥信♥
I know how much you hate that,
但是我们生活的世界就是这样子了
but that is the world we're living in.
我会很感激你发短♥信♥的
So I would appreciate it.
我爱你 再见
All right, I love you. Bye-bye.
你该说什么呢 -谢谢
What do you say? -Thanks.
跑步会伤到屁♥股♥...
It's gon' ruin your hips...
还有膝盖
and your knees.
跑的时候重量施加在这些地方
Running puts mileage on 'em.
容易受伤
Ruins 'em.
埃斯怎样了
How's Ace?
他很好 -胡扯
Oh, he's great. -Bullshit.
杰克 我知道你很忙...
Look, Jack, I know you're busy--
滚开 比尔
Get lost, Bill.
忙着把你♥爸♥的小树苗
Busy growing your daddy's little weed
培养成大树
into a big weed.
但小树苗呢
Here's the thing about weeds.
你需要找人来培养它
You need somebody to help 'em grow.
我觉得我能帮你
I was thinking I might be of use to you.
薇莉跟我转述了你说的话
Willie told me what you said.
我当时喝醉了才随口说了那些蠢话
I was hammered and I blurted something stupid.
有时候喝醉说胡话会伤人
Sometimes when you drink and blurt, you hurt.
关于我和薇莉之间仍然有火花这件事
I won't apologize for there still being a spark
我是不会道歉的
between Willie and I.
这是种负担 有时候会阻碍我们相见
It's a burden that sometimes blinds our encounters.
杰克 你需要我的才能
Jack, you need my expertise.
你根本不知道你♥他♥妈♥在做些什么
You don't know, really, what the fuck you're doing.
你知道一部分
You know some.
我能把这"一部分"变得多得多
I can turn "Some" Into something much more.
我真该揍你一顿
I should kick your fucking ass.
我有点生气了 孩子
Getting a bit huffy, son.
我现在就该揍你一顿
I should kick your fucking ass right now
把你揍到跪地求饶
till you beg for mercy.
放轻松点 -确实会很轻松
Easy. -It would be easy.
那可说不准 -我会全程大笑
Not sure about that. -I'd laugh the whole time.
你让我兴奋起来了
Now you're turning me on.
比尔...
Bill...
你的运气到头了
you're down on your luck.
在这一样不会有运气
It's not gonna change around here.
那我再说一遍 无论你想不想
So I'm gonna say this again, and if you don't do it,
我都会让你照做的
I'm gonna see to it that you do.
快给我滚 你这死猴子
You get lost, you fucking monkey.
托马斯
Hey! Thomas.
我现在去冲个澡
Uh, I'm gonna hop in the shower,
一会儿我们就出门
then you and me gonna hit the road.
准备一下吧 -好的
So ready up, please. -All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们 杰克·斯佩德来了
Mm, ladies and gentlemen, Jack Spade is in the building.
我的天啊 他真了不起
And, ooh, oh, my Lord is he impressive!
我从没见过这么性感
I have never seen a man so sexy
这么英俊...
and handsome...
这么汗津津臭烘烘的男人
and sweaty and stanky.
噢 -好吧...
Ooh! -Well...
咱们联盟要上州博览会了 杰克 这可太激动人心了
DWL at the State Fair. Jack, that is so exciting.
是很激动人心 可我很紧张
It's exciting, but I'm nervous
因为我得从容地完成交易 不能显得太绝望
'cause I gotta close the deal and I can't seem desperate.
好
Mm-kay.
我或许能帮你平复情绪
Maybe I can help calm your nerves.
签个全套还是半套交易
Calm me down with the whole deal
来平复情绪呢
or, like, a half deal?
你觉得该哪种交易
What kind of deal you thinking?
我来得及帮你来个手上交易
I got time for a handshake deal.
你手活最赞了
You give the best handshakes.
起码得去浴室里吧
All right, well, let's at least get to the bathroom.
好
Yeah.
爸爸 我准备好了
I'm ready, Dad!
你真棒 小家伙
Hey uh, that's real good work, buddy,
不过 爸爸还得要...四到六分钟
but dad's gon' need about... four to six minutes.
别给我这么大压力
Talk about pressure.
我相信你的水平
Well, I believe in you.
你跟州博览会的人交流的时候
Hey, how's Thomas gonna occupy himself
托马斯该干什么
when you're talking to the State Fair people?
我会把手♥机♥给他
I'ma give my phone to T.
我手♥机♥里的游戏应有尽有
I got all the games on my phone.
要是他说想要只宠物沙鼠 一定要拒绝他
If he brings up wanting to get a pet gerbil, say no.
知道了
Okay.
还有晚饭 他现在不爱吃鸡爪了
And for dinner, he hates chicken fingers now.
他刚吃了甜甜圈 别给他吃冰淇淋和炸油条了
And he already had a donut, so no ice cream or fried dough.
好的 明白
Okay, uh, well,
我都要没兴致了
that-that-that's opposite of arousing.
我希望有来有往
I'm expecting reciprocity.
要是我和州博览会签约了
Oh, if I book the State Fair,
这周每晚我都让你爽两次
I'm gon' get you every night this week, two times.
我保证
Promises, promises.
已经箭在弦上了嘛
Wow, that's-- ooh, you're raring to go.
那就别停手
Well, don't stop then.
这是我的工作服
This is my work shirt.
我到你前面去
I'll get in front of you.
你好 是塔克吗
Hi. Uh, Tucker?
我买♥♥红人队胜红雀队
Yeah, Reds over Cardinals.
一百块 跑垒盘
100 bucks. Run line.
谢谢
Thanks.
小家伙 一会儿我们要去见些人
Hey, buddy, we're gon' meet some folks later
他们可能会问你为什么喜欢看比赛
and they might ask you why you like coming to the matches.
你只要告诉他们
And you know, you just-- you tell them that we put on
这是很棒的传统家庭娱乐项目就行 知道了吗
some good, old-fashioned family entertainment, all right?
爸爸 我们班的沙鼠生了小宝宝
Dad, our class gerbil had babies.
好的
Okay.
布里基老师说可以给我一只
Ms. Brickey said I could have one.
你知道吗 养沙鼠是...
You know, growing up,
我...我以前认识个偷了沙鼠
I-I-I knew a kid that used to steal gerbils
喂给蛇吃的小朋友
and feed 'em to a snake.
男生做这种事也太坏了
That's kind of mean a boy did that.
那是个女生
That kid was a girl.
克里斯汀·朗
Kristine Lang.
那些沙鼠一定吓死了
Those gerbils must have been scared.
不知道它们熬过多久才死掉
Wonder how long it took them to die.
我们同意你养沙鼠
We're gon' get you a gerbil,
可你现在就得保证
but you gotta promise me right here and now,
要好好照顾它
you gotta look out for it.
你要成为沙鼠之王
You gotta be the gerbil king.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表