剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我一个小时之后就得去别处
I gotta be elsewhere in about an hour.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
喝点什么吗 -好 给我来一杯
Something to drink? - Yeah, let me get
加柠檬的健怡可乐
a Diet Coke with a lemon, please.
别担心 反正我一会儿也得赶回去 去一个受洗仪式
No worries, I have to get back to a christening, anyway.
噢 真不错 这个世界需要更多的信徒
Oh, nice, man. World needs more believers.
我相信我正在建立
I believe that I am building
一个独♥立♥的摔角赛事
an independent wrestling promotion
前无古人后无来者
that has no equal.
我正在着手办这事 而且希望你能加入我的团队
I'm on my way. I want you on that way.
好吧 我好久没在达菲摔角联盟见过你了
Okay, well, I haven't seen you around the DWL in a while.
我忙着弄油管
I got YouTube.
你看我手♥机♥上就有
I got it right here on my phone.
好多达菲摔角联盟的视频
Plenty of DWL clips
能证明你是他们最好的摔角手
that prove that you're their best wrestler.
天启也相当棒
Apocalypse is pretty damn good.
杰克那边没有人能达到你这种水平
Jack has nobody who can meet your kind of skills.
杰克是个独♥裁♥者 但他是个好人
Jack is a dictator, but he is legit good,
而埃斯被星探发掘是有原因的
and Ace was being scouted for a reason.
噢 埃斯
Oh, Ace.
埃斯只是个女人喜欢睡的
Ace is just a tall blond bro
高个子金发小伙子 好吗
that dumb women wanna fuck, okay?
但是可操性的保质期很短
Fuckability's got a short shelf life.
这是一个每天早上都要往腋窝里
Take it from somebody who's gotta rub testosterone gel
抹睾酮凝胶的人的亲身体会
into his armpits every morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
达菲摔角联盟已经危在旦夕了
The DWL is on a respirator, pal.
而且去他妈的杰克
And fuck Jack.
你为什么这么想把杰克赶尽杀绝
Why do you wanna end Jack so bad?
因为我不喜欢有人
Because I don't like when people talk shit
指责我的营销手段
about my promotion.
这些确实会影响我的营销
It actually affects my promotion.
我明白了 你找我 是想利用我来对付他
So I get it. You're after me to get to him.
不 我找你 是因为我的观众会把你生吞活剥
No, I'm after you because my audience will eat you up.
这话就夸张了
Oh, you are laying it on pretty thick.
哥们儿 你知道吗
Dude, you know what I know?
你注定是个大明星 可现在你不是
You should be a star. And right now, you aren't one.
再次抱歉 这次见面比较仓促
Now, again, I apologize. I'm sorry I made this so brief.
感谢你能来
Thank you for coming out.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money talks.
废话也是如此
Bullshit does too.
不如你来杰克逊维尔跟我摔次角
Why don't you come wrestle with me in Jacksonville
自己揣度是否值得花时间听我的废话
and decide for yourself whether my bullshit is worth your time?
因为杰克从不这么做 永远不会
Because Jack's hasn't been. Won't ever be.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
格利 -怎么了
Gully. - Yeah?
机会是机会 钱是钱
Opportunity is opportunity and money is money,
可要是你敢朝我扔钱
but if you ever drop cash on me
就好像我是"富丽秀"里的二流脱衣舞娘
like I'm some B- team stripper from Follies,
我保证会让你跟魔鬼共舞
I promise you a dance with the devil
连小费都来不及留下就原地升♥天♥
that your ass won't be around to leave the fuckin' tip.
我的天
Jesus Christ!
别臆想些失礼的事情
Don't whip up some imaginary disrespect thing
我来是告诉你 你很优秀
when I came here to tell you you're great
所以我在桌上放了一千块表明我的兴趣
and I threw $1,000 on the table to indicate my interest.
我尊重女性 所以我从不去脱衣舞俱乐部
I don't go to strip clubs because I respect women,
我也不知道他们是怎么给钱的
so I don't know how they throw money around down there.
可要是你来我这儿 我会把你所有的钱
But if you come work for me, I will put all your money
装进一个大马尼拉信封里
in a big fuckin' manila envelope,
我会用蝴蝶结把它包起来
I will wrap it in a bow, and I will show you loyalty
向你展现在其他地方都感受不到的诚意
the likes of which you've never seen before.
但别在我面前装硬汉
But don't tough guy me.
强者不需要肌肉
Doesn't take muscles to be an effective tough guy.
只需要暴躁的脾气
Just takes a quick temper
和身后强大团队的支持
and a big family to back you up.
在这一点上 我们爱尔兰人领先了一大截
And on that, the Irish, we got a massive fuckin' head start.
把那玩意儿捡起来 凯文
Pick that shit up, Kevin.
出发
Let's go!
你有我的电♥话♥ 随时联♥系♥我
You got my number! Call me!
我欠你一个人情 兰迪
Hey, I owe you one, Randy.
不客气
You got it.
很显然
Clearly, the setup
州博览会的布置会跟这不一样
for the state fair will be different,
不过这就是一万人的场子
but this is what 10,000 looks like.
这就是我们开车过来的原因吗 薇莉
This is why we drove out here, Willie?
我们开车来这儿
We drove out here to discreetly obtain
是为了偷偷拿到南乔治亚大学的校友邮件名单
South Georgia University's alumni email list.
你迟到了 我可没有
You were late. I was not.
兰迪要了你多少钱
How much Randy hustle you for this?
一分都没有 他喜欢我
Nothing. He likes me.
我比他更喜欢你 谢谢你
Not much as I do. Thank you.
我敢肯定 我们会让场馆填满人的
We can fill it. I'll make sure.
你得想好怎么解决比尔的事
You gotta decide about Bill.
我别无选择
Don't really have much of a choice.
你总是有得选的
I mean, you always have a choice.
他就跟株植物一样在我们的场子里给自己宣传
He cut a promo in our ring like he was a goddamn plant.
那是过去一个世纪
Biggest pop I've heard in the Dome
我在场馆里听到的最响亮的声音
in the past fuckin' century, and if you tell me
你说怎么挽回呢 我洗耳恭听
how to walk that one back, I'm all ears.
我不知道你要怎么朝前走
Okay, well, I don't know how you walk it forward.
到底怎么了 杰克
What the hell, Jack?
比尔溜进了赛场 难道现在他就控制一切了吗
Bill sneaks in the ring and now he's running things?
他上一次摔角是什么时候
When's the last time he wrestled?
他太危险了 杰克
He's dangerous, Jack.
他是个酒鬼 瘾君子 是个恶人
He's a drunk and a pill popper and a terrible human
我跟你说过 别让他靠近我们
I told you I don't want anywhere near us.
你♥爸♥是不会冒这个险的
Your dad would never take this gamble.
我爸建了个竞技场
My dad built a Coliseum
太他妈贵了导致他放弃了
that was so goddamn expensive that he buckled.
对 可... -没说错吧
Yeah, okay, well... - Right?
他让我独自承担责任 没说错吧
He left me holding the bag, right?
现在我得试着
And now I'm trying to fix
把他搞砸的一切处理好 -我没有说...
what he fucked up. - I wasn't...
非常谢谢你
And thank you very much for bringing up
提起我爸的事情
my dad for a second.
如果我们要讨论自尊和自负
If we're gonna talk about pride and ego
还有达菲摔角联盟
and all the different ways
为什么没有成为他想要的样子
that the DWL never became what he wanted,
你觉得原因是什么
why do you think that was?
你觉得是因为巨大的
Do you think it was a world- class allergy
收支不对等吗
towards input?
因为我...我认为我爸的致命弱点
Right, because I- I think that my dad's Achilles' heel
就是他更符合
was more along the lines
条件反射的准备状态
of a reflexive fuckin' readiness
一旦有人伤害了他的感情 他就会沉湎于自怜之中
to wallow in self- pity anytime anyone hurt his feelings.
说得好像你自己也这么想过一样
Now say that like you've thought about it.
汤姆这人很难懂 可他是个伟大的人
Tom was complicated, but Tom was a great man.
他白手起家
Look, he built something out of nothing,
推了比尔出来
and it launched Bill.
比尔几乎从不承认你♥爸♥和达菲摔角联盟为他做的一切
And Bill barely ever even acknowledged what your dad
尽管他是从这儿起家的
and the DWL did for him despite getting his start here.
还不仅仅是起家 所以 不能让比尔现身
More than a start. Bill could never show up.
不能让他上博览会 一晚也不行 我们为了博览会挣扎奋斗
Not for one night, not for one fuckin' exhibition to chip off
而他却不肯用自己的名气为我们助哪怕一点点力
just a little piece of his fame for us while we struggled.
比尔背弃了我们
Bill forgot us.
可现在
But now, in the midst
在他自作自受的绝望之时
of his well- fuckin'- earned desperation,
他却想帮助我们了 你倒想指望他
he wants to help us and you wanna bank on him?
你♥他♥妈♥还想依靠比尔吗
You wanna fuckin' rely on Bill?
比尔·汉考克
Bill Hancock's the only wrestler
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表