剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
反正我不信
which I fucking doubt.
噢 怎么回事
Oh, ha!
杰克·斯佩德怯场了吗
Is Jack Spade afraid of his pops?
你知道的 你的每一招每一式我都清清楚楚...
You know, I know every one of your moves...
但在现实生活中
but in the real world,
人们不用靠打架来解决问题
people don't solve their shit by fighting.
闭上你的嘴 少给我来这套现代都市狗屁理论
Shut the fuck up with that modern-man horseshit
过来跟我摔
and fucking wrestle me.
来吧 胆小鬼 -嘿
Come on, pussyboy. -Hey.
他妈的过来摔 -嘿
Fucking wrestle me! -Hey!
来啊
Come on!
老爸 不要这样
Dad--no!
快来
Come on.
不要来搅合我的事 臭小子
You don't come for my shit, boy.
狂野比尔刚刚发声明
Wild Bill just posted
他绝对会在达菲摔角联盟花名册上
he's definitely on the DWL roster.
好吧 狂野比尔现在也是我的敌人了 这太令人伤心了
Well, I guess Wild Bill's my enemy now too, which is sad,
因为他之前还挺搞笑的
because he was pretty funny back in the day.
我只记得 他的陪场一个比一个辣
All I remember is, his valets were so fucking hot.
确实 -波比兔女郎
Mm. -Bunny Boopie?
炮弹兔女郎 -炮弹兔女郎
Bunny Bombshell. -Bunny Bombshell.
一旦长胖一点点 她们就会被替下来
The second they gained weight, they got replaced.
是的 直到她们出现在
Yeah, until they reappeared
"阁楼"杂♥志♥上 双腿张开 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
spread-eagle and naked in Penthouse magazine.
这就是问题所在了 伙计们
That's the thing, guys.
几十年来 摔角一直对女性很不友好
Wrestling has treated women terribly for decades.
我们摔角地狱会成为希望的灯塔
We at Dystopia, we're gonna be beacons for a new hope.
狂野比尔怎么会沦落到这个地步
How did Wild Bill fall so far?
明显他做错了很多决定
Lotta bad decisions, obviously.
老板
Look, boss.
说真的 达菲摔角联盟热度很高
This is real. DWL's got heat,
狂野比尔签约后票房♥水涨船高
and ticket sales are up since Wild Bill signed.
你♥他♥妈♥是黄牛吗
Look at fucking StubHub over here.
你怎么知道票房♥变高了
How do you know ticket sales are up?
我想买♥♥前排票
I tried to get tickets up close
这样就能把他们臭骂一顿
so I could heckle the shit out of them.
可我能买♥♥到最靠前的位置也是40排了
The closest I can get was row 40.
他们会出洋相的 州博览会就在下周
They're gonna bomb. State fair's next week,
他们还他妈在选拔赛
and they're still doing fucking tryouts.
这些人就是个笑话
They're a joke.
不 杰克·斯佩德这混♥蛋♥挺有能耐的 保罗
Nah. Jack Spade's a resilient fuck, Paul.
狂野比尔的人脉也不简单
And Wild Bill's got a lot of connections.
一旦这场博览会成功 杰克会大获全胜
This fair pops, Jack wins.
我得好好琢磨营销的法子
I gotta upgrade my marketing efforts
把这混♥蛋♥干掉
and finish this fucker off.
抱歉 我不请自来了
Sorry to show up unannounced.
我一直想跟你聊聊 不过...
I've been trying to talk to you, but...
我...我就是...我一直没有勇气
I-I just-- I keep losing my nerve.
所以我开车过来 想...
So I drove over here to, uh...
把这个给你
to give you this.
我知道我确实因为偏离台本
I know I really, really messed up
而搞砸了一切...
by going off script and all that...
导致后来的一系列事情发生
all that then happened.
我真的为自己
I'm just really ashamed of myself
为那晚我的行为和选择感到羞愧
and my part of that night and my choices.
我真的很想在洗礼上
And I really wanted to apologize to you
跟你道歉 但...
at the baptism, but...
...我...我说不出口
...I just--I got stuck.
你明明给过我机会 我却搞砸了
You gave me a chance, and I blew it.
我把这些话都写在了信里...
I wrote all this down, uh, in the letter...
写...写了我有多抱歉...
just a-about how sorry I am...
...不过 还有...
...but, uh, also...
...我的感激之情
...my gratitude.
也许我不配
I may not deserve it,
但要是你再给我一个机会
but if you give me another chance,
我保证再也不会让你失望了
I promise I'm never gonna let you down again.
我知道我能在州博览会上有所作为
I know I could make an impact at the state fair.
我不清楚...
And I have no idea if...
特里西娅是不是还当埃斯的陪场
Tricia is still Ace's valet
我也不清楚你会怎么用我
or how you would even use me.
我只知道我会到场
But I just know that I will show up,
拼命工作
and I'm gonna work my ass off
向你证明我的歉意很真诚
and prove to you that my regret is real
而且我有多么珍视联盟的大家
and that I value this league so much and all of the people.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for letting me know.
抱歉 我这么闯进来
I'm sorry, barging in here like this.
克莉斯特尔 你没有闯进来
Hey, Crystal, you didn't barge.
你也不用道歉
You don't have to apologize.
这是你的生活 这很重要
I-it's your life. It's important.
你是个很好的人
You're a good person.
我不确定我是不是
I'm not so sure that I am.
也许我没那么了解你 不过...
Well, I may not know you that well, but...
我知道任何用你刚才的方式表达忏悔的人
I do know that anyone who can express contrition
都会是好人
in the way that you did is a good person.
谢谢你 丝塔茜...
Thank you, Staci...
...谢谢你的咖啡 还有这番话
...for, um, the coffee and for saying that.
用的是卡纸欸 老天
They're printed on cardstock, man.
可贵了
That's expensive shit.
格利把我的胸肌修得很壮
Gully made my pecs look jacked.
格利看上你了 迪
Gully got a crush on you, D.
切 -看上去我们都受邀
Psh! -Looks like we're all invited
去格利的豪♥宅♥参加聚会了
to this party at Gully's mansion.
我们应该去敲碎他们的脑壳
We should go crack some skulls, man.
是的 -我可不想毁了
Yeah. -Nah, don't wanna mess
跟大公鸡的第一场比赛
with Rooster's first match.
随他去吧 -切
Let it be. -Psh.
格利怎么会这么有钱
How'd Gully get so rich?
北方的家族资产
Family money from up north.
在此基础上南下
Built on that by coming down South,
卖♥♥卖♥♥鱼打打猎
selling fishing and hunting shit.
真希望我也出身富贵
Hoo, I wish I came from money, man.
不 发夹 帮助你的人越少
Nah, Bobby. The less people help you,
你就会越有雄心
the hungrier you are.
我从零开始打拼 这让我变得越来越好 越来越强
I grew up with nothing. Made me better, stronger.
我靠救济券过活的时候谁会关心我
I mean, who cared about me when I was on food stamps?
政♥府♥肯定会的
The government clearly did.
政♥府♥屁都没管过我
Government didn't do shit for me.
你觉得是谁在资助救济券
Who you think bankrolls food stamps?
银行 -当然不是
The banks. -Fuck no.
救济券是靠税收支持的 孩子
Food stamps come from taxes, son.
政♥府♥收税养活靠政♥府♥救济的
Government-levied taxes paid for government-fed,
政♥府♥呵护养育的
government-loved, government-grown
可爱的迪亚哥小宝宝
cute little baby Diego.
我得重新思考下自传该怎么写了
Gonna have to rethink my biography.
谁会拿卡纸当传♥单♥
Who prints a flyer on cardstock?
有钱的混♥蛋♥
Rich motherfucker.
看上我了的有钱的混♥蛋♥
Rich motherfucker with a crush on me.
他想把你挖走 迪亚哥
Trying to poach you, Diego.
很久以前 那时候还没有格利的摔角地狱
Ways back, before Gully and Dystopia,
就有些暴发户的宣传
there was a little upstart promotion.
挖走了几个我们的人
They got a couple of our guys.
还记得吗
Remember that, 'Poc?
没错 龙虾
Oh, yeah. CRAWDAD.
混♥蛋♥龙虾
Fucking CRAWDAD.
全称是疯狂的摔角混♥蛋♥
It's a acronym for Crazy Rassling Assholes
不分白天...
Wrestling Day And--
不分清晨和黄昏 跟白天黑夜一个意思
Dawn and Dusk, which is like day and night,
除了黄昏指昼夜分界 没那么确切
except dusk is right in between day and night, so not exactly.
屡试不爽 会有人离开
Never failed: dudes would leave us,
去跟一堆瘾君子摔角
go wrestle for a few dozen meth heads,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表