剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
重要赛事
埃斯·斯佩德
对阵
杰克·斯佩德
今晚门票已售罄
杰克 对阵 埃斯
杰克 对阵 埃斯
宝贝 给你
Here, baby.
杰克 加油
Yeah, Jack. Come on, baby!
打败他
Get him!
裁判 那是三分吧
Come on, ref, that was three.
亲爱的 加油 站起来
Come on, baby. Get up!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
就是这样
Goddamn right.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
乔治亚州 达菲 我的家乡
Oh, Duffy, Georgia, my hometown!
这里让我恶心
This place makes me sick.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们是不是都以为我会输给
Did y'all think I was gonna lose
大吉姆
to Big Jim, huh?
这个村野怪人
The Freak from the Creek?
要是你们这么认为 那你们真是比看上去还要愚蠢
'Cause if y'all did, then you're dumber than you look,
这也说明了一些问题
and that's saying something.
一决高下吧
Let's do it!
好极了
All right!
你要去哪儿 老哥
Where you goin', big brother?
我们为何不今晚在此一决胜负
Why don't we settle this right here, tonight?
因为你对我最好的兄弟不敬
'Cause that's my best friend you disrespected.
你侮辱了我的观众
These are my people you're insulting.
你戴的是我的金腰带
And that's my belt you wearing.
你根本没机会戴上它的 小子
You ain't ever gonna wear this strap, boy.
看看你 畏畏缩缩 落荒而逃
Look at you, backing down, turning tail.
老爸会为你感到羞愧
Daddy'd be ashamed.
你们都想知道
Y'all want to see
斯佩德兄弟俩哪个才是真正的王者吗
which Spade brother is really the king?
下周同一地点
Then you be back here next week.
同一晚上
That's right. One week tonight,
你我在这里一决胜负
you and me in the Main Event.
任何时间地点都行
Any time. Any place.
我刚刚告诉你时间地点了 蠢货
I just told you the time and place, stupid!
想要腰带 来拿啊
You want this belt? You come and get it.
喂 杰克
Hey, Jack.
吃屎吧
Fuck you.
杰克回来了
There he is. Jack.
谢谢迪亚哥
Diego, all right.
杰克 你要提醒下埃斯
Hey, Jack. Please, you got to tell Ace
别再破坏麦克风了
to stop breaking the goddamn mics.
薇莉 那个该死的烟雾机也坏了
The fuckin' fog machine broke too, Willie.
杰克 很抱歉
Sorry, Jack.
丹尼把我扑倒在地的时候 把摄像机壳也弄坏掉了
The camera shell cracked when Denny fell on me.
去他的扑倒 是杰克把我扔到你身上的
Fuck fell. Jack threw me onto you.
哥们 反正我们需要新摄像机了
Fellas, we need new cameras anyway.
你们都还好吗
Y'all good?
挺好的 -好的
Yeah. -All right.
你们听见他在那边骂骂咧咧了吗
Did you hear him cuss out there?
听到了 你听到人群叫喊了吗
I did. Did you hear the crowd?
她不能呼吸了 埃斯
She can't breathe, Ace.
天啊 你们听到呼喊声了吗
Holy shit! You hear that pop?
嘿 我获胜时全场都沸腾了
Man, the place is gonna go nuts when I win.
嘿 兄弟 嘿
Hey, dude. Hey.
咋了
What?
我说"吃屎吧"你不高兴了吗
What, you're mad 'cause I said "Fuck"?
别这样 观众就好这口
Come on. They loved it.
孩子们也会来看比赛的 埃斯
We got kids who come to the show, Ace.
是啊 来看我 听听场外呼声
Yeah, to see me. I mean, listen to that.
在我的场上 就按我的脚本走
When you're in my ring, you stick to my script.
埃斯 埃斯 埃斯 埃斯 你听到了吗
Ace. Ace. Ace. Ace. You hear that?
埃斯
Ace. Ace.
听到了
I heard that.
埃斯 埃斯
Ace! Ace! Ace! Ace!
小懒虫 快醒醒
Hey. Come on, wake up, sleepyhead.
该去教堂了
It's time for church.
爸爸也会去吗
Is Dad coming this time?
宝贝 爸爸有很多事要做
Daddy's got a lot going on, honey.
搞什么
What?!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
天啦
Oh, man.
托马斯 我们得走了 我不能迟到
Thomas, we gotta go. I can't be late.
亲爱的 我要再熟悉下曲子
Hon, I gotta warm up with the band.
我们是分头走还是一起去教堂
We driving to church separate or together?
要不你们先去
Um, why-why don't y'all go ahead?
我...要冲个凉
I-I-I gotta shower.
上周你也是这么说的
You said that last week.
上周我只是睡着了 不是故意的
Well, I fell asleep last week. Wasn't deliberate.
顺便说一下 我唱得挺好的
I sang great, by the way.
你是想让我因为错过教堂活动而感到内疚吗
Are you making me feel guilty about missing church?
更多的是错过我哦
Mm, more about missing me.
那好吧 我这就去冲澡
Oh, well then, ouch. I'll just rinse off then.
嘿 把它看做家庭聚会
Hey, think of it as time together as a family.
我喜欢聚会 托马斯也喜欢
I like that. Thomas does too.
他昨晚听到我们吵架了
He heard our fight last night.
那可不是吵架
That wasn't fightin'.
那是...伴着娇喘的亲热
That was-that was lovin' with raised voices.
万一哪天咱们孩子结婚了
And if our boy's gonna get hitched, one day,
他就要懂这些
he's gonna need to learn about things
比如娇喘和错过教堂的内疚
like raised voices and church guilt.
四台烟雾机不知从哪里冒了出来
And four fog machines showin' up out of nowhere.
昂贵的烟雾机
Expensive fog machines.
虽贵但耐用 摔角是表演
Expensive but durable. Wrestling's a show.
是戏剧
It's theater.
我们需要好用的烟雾机
And we need a good fog machine.
四台烟雾机
Four fog machines.
那是因为场馆很大
Because the Dome's a big place.
嗯哼 -我爸买♥♥了些低劣的
Mm-hmm. -And my daddy bought shitty,
出故障的烟雾机
broken-down fog machines.
所以我觉得 为我们未来投资是个不错的选择
So I thought it'd be nice if I invested in our future.
好吧 确实
Okay. Well, yes.
但你要是事先告诉我
Well, if you'd told me
我们的投资计划
our investment strategy
包括四台烟雾机
included four fog machines,
我肯定可以
I would have been able to do
快速查出六个网站
a quick search on a half-dozen websites
这些网站运送四台同样的机器
that could have shipped these same four fog machines
可以比你买♥♥的价格便宜得多
for substantially less dollars than you purchased them for.
你说得很对
You make a great point.
杰克 看
Hey, Jack, look.
你知道信封装的是什么吗
You know what's in this envelope?
我们是一起去还是分开走
Are we going together or are we driving separate?
我们的优♥惠♥券
Our coupons.
我每周剪下来的优♥惠♥券
Our coupons that I clip each week
这样我们就能精打细算...
so we can stretch our dollars...
好的 -我们花钱得聪明点
Okay. - And just spend smart
所以我们要把券用起来
so we can just spend them on us.
比如给托马斯买♥♥根新棒球棍
You know, like, buying Thomas a new baseball bat
或者他朋友都有的VR头盔
or those EvoShields all his friends got
或每月在电影院看一场电影
or, once a month, seeing a movie in a theater
而不是守着个光盘
instead of outta Redbox.
得了吧 现在的电影糟透了
Come on now. Movies are shit nowadays.
我们不用非要看电影
We don't have to watch the movie.
我们可以在影院后座亲热
We can make out in the back
就像我们年轻时那样
like we used to when we were young.
我知道的 还记得我们在德索托
I know. Remember when we saw
看"西北偏北"的时候吗
North by Northwest at DeSoto?
你穿了那条绿裙子 里面什么也没穿
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表