剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
这些萤火虫可能会在罐子里闷死
that they're probably gonna suffocate in a jar,
我感觉我像在...
I feel like I...
我感觉有种情绪在增长
I feel like I'm building something,
我们的家庭很棒 然而...
an amazing family, yet it...
最近 好像我只是在旁边观察
Lately, it's like I'm just observing.
是的 这也算在支持你 但我不想感觉
And yes, it's supporting you, but I don't wanna feel like
这是我能做的所有事情了 只是观察和支持
it's all I can do, just observe and support.
不是这样的
It's not.
我很羡慕你知道自己想做什么
I admire that you know what you wanna do
然后你就做了你想做的东西
and that you do what you gotta do
你想这么做 是因为你爱我们
in between what you wanna do because you love us.
我很感激你所做的一切
And I appreciate all you're doing to provide,
但我不觉得我天生只是个旁观者
but I don't think I'm made out to just be a spectator.
我也是
Me neither.
我感觉不到...
I don't feel...
我感觉不到我是了不起的
I don't feel remarkable.
不 你是
Well, you are.
而且你很友善
And you're kind,
富有同情心 你很直率
compassionate, you're forthright.
你总是把别人放在第一位
You're always putting others first.
是啊 好吧 那只是一个简单的举动
Yeah, well, that's just behavior.
那不是 你知道吧 那不是个性的特别之处
That's not, you know, specialness of character.
今天牧师让我们回想一个
Today the pastor asked us to recall a moment
我们蓬勃发展的时刻
where we were flourishing,
然后我想到 自从托马斯回到学校
and I thought about how since Thomas went back to school
我完成了卧室和厨房♥的粉刷
and I finished painting the bedrooms and the kitchen
还有当你在工作或在场馆时 我就...
and how when you're at work or the Dome, I just...
我觉得我并没有蓬勃发展的时刻
I don't feel like I got a handle on flourishing.
我上了大学
I went to college.
我是一家杂货店的店员
I'm a clerk at a grocery store.
或许我思考的时间太多了
Maybe I have too much time to think.
比我想象的还要多
Or just more than I expected.
看 这就是我爱上你的其中一个原因
See, that's one of the reasons I fell in love with you.
我喜欢你思考的方式
I love the way you think.
你这样的人
The way you are.
我不想把我和托马斯的需要混为一谈
I don't wanna mix up me with Thomas' needs.
他需要在你关掉手♥机♥陪着他
He needs time with you with your phone off.
过一天没有计划的生活
A day without plans.
我听到了你说的了
I hear you.
我知道这是老生常谈
And I know it's a cliché,
但我现在正忙得不可开交
but I'm burning the candle at both ends right now.
我理解 但我们需要更多
I understand, but we need more.
我们需要的不仅仅是一个筋疲力尽的你
We need more than just an exhausted and depleted you.
我们也需要你支持我们
We need you to build us up too.
托马斯需要从你那里得到更多
And Thomas needs more from you.
他需要的不仅仅是一个
He needs more from you than an example of a guy
努力工作 兢兢业业的榜样
who works hard and burns the candle at both ends.
我可以带他去割草机店
I could take him by the lawn shop
让他看看为生活挣扎是什么样子
and show him what eating shit looks like.
杰克 我觉得整个统一的事情就是...
Jack, I think the whole unifying thing is just...
我想成为你喜欢听到的声音
I would like to be a voice you appreciate hearing.
我愿意这样去想 当我有一个观点的时候
I would love to think that when I have an opinion,
它的价值在于
it's valued with the intention of it
它对我们来说是好事
being something good for us.
我不想做一个爱唠叨的女人或那种人
I don't want to be a scold or that kind of person.
不 你不是 好吗
No. You're not, okay?
你是一个很漂亮的妻子
You're a beautiful wife,
你是我最好的朋友
and you're my best friend.
是自信 杰克 沉着又自信
Confident, Jack. Poised and confident!
他可真有天赋
That kid's got flair.
看看得意的爸爸
Look at the proud papa.
我现在就告诉你
Let me tell you right now,
埃斯·斯佩德将是达菲第一个
Ace Spade is gonna be the first kid from Duffy
在佐治亚斗牛犬队当四分卫的孩子
to start quarterback for the Georgia Bulldogs,
然后他会直接进全国橄榄球联盟
and then he's going straight to the NFL.
噢 拜托 汤姆
Oh, come on, Tom.
不要把期望放在孩子身上
Don't put expectations on the kid.
这不是期望 亲爱的
It's not expectations, honey.
这是命运
Destiny.
这孩子注定会成为王者
Destined for greatness, this kid.
埃斯·斯佩德是个不可错过的孩子
Ace Spade is the Can't- Miss Kid.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表