剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
别让小朋友 猫咪和蛇接近它 做得到吗
Keep it away from kids and cats and snakes, all right?
我做得到 爸爸
I will, Dad.
我保证一定可以的 谢谢你
I promise I will. Thank you.
发夹有了个新跟屁虫搭档
Bobby Pin's got a new tag partner.
埃斯又要哭了
Ace gon' be crying again.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还是要给你买♥♥件新战袍吧
Are we still getting you a new costume?
我已经在商场里看中了一件
I got it set aside at the mall.
就差钱了
Just need this money.
所以 向赌神祈祷吧
So say a prayer to the gambling gods.
没有人能看着比赛赌赢的
Nobody ever won a bet watching.
那是假的 不过谢谢你的安慰
That's not true, but it's sweet.
克莉斯特尔 埃斯在哪里
Hey, Crystal, where's Ace?
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
你应该知道的 你可是他的陪场
Well, you should. You're his valet.
快去找他啊 我♥操♥
Go find him. For fuck's sake.
你好 托马斯 -你好 薇莉
Hey, Thomas. -Hey, Willie.
我的兄弟来了
There's my guy.
托马斯 你最近去哪儿了 小老弟
Thomas, where you been, bro?
大家都过来一下
All right, gather round, y'all!
今晚我们还是老样子 好吗
Well, we got the same old show tonight, all right?
一样的角色
Same asses in the seats.
签一样的名
Gon' sign the same autographs.
眼里闪着一样的光
Same lights in your eyes.
出一样的汗 比一样的赛
Same sweat. Same grind.
所有都保持老样子
It's the same old, same old.
除了一件事不同
Well, except for one thing.
在那里 会坐着三个
Right over there, we're gonna have three people
来自南乔治亚州公平委员会的观众
from the South Georgia State Fair Commission
来看你们大家
here to see y'all,
来看粉丝为你们疯狂呐喊
here to watch our fans go crazy for all of you.
我们要让这些人感受一个精彩绝伦的夜晚
We're gonna give these people one hell of a night.
一切都在赛场上呈现
We're gonna finish it in the cage.
只要他们对一切满意...
Now, if they like what they see--
我可以向你们保证
and I promise you,
他们一定会很满意...
they will--
从现在开始大概一个月之后
about a month from now,
你们就能在一万名观众面前表演
y'all are gonna be performing for 10,000 folks.
所以这场和以往有所不同
So it's not the same old, same old.
你们今晚得为这些人拼尽全力
I want y'all to destroy for these people tonight!
好
Yeah!
那我们现在走一遍流程
Now, here to read the rundown,
我来向你们介绍
may I introduce to you,
托马斯·帕特里克·斯佩德先生
Mr. Thomas Patrick Spade!
托马斯
Thomas!
好的 大伙儿都听着
All right, men, listen up.
拜托 就一次
Come on. One time.
准备...开始
It is...go!
一记两分本垒打 红人队赢了 -你赢了 你赢了
Two-run homerun! Reds win! -Oh! You got it! You got it!
我有钱啦
I got money!
太好了 -我有钱啦
Yeah! -I got money.
你从这能赢多少钱
How much money did you get off of it?
足够买♥♥套新制♥服♥了
Enough to get my whole outfit.
太棒了
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 我们要迟到了
Hurry up. We're gonna be late.
迟到的是你 不是我
You're late. I ain't late.
就你偏要吃得州炸鸡
You're the one who had to have Church's.
肯德鸡就够了的
KFC would have been fine.
不好意思 我得为自己的消化系统考虑
Well, excuse me for considering my digestion.
好了 我已经
All right, I went ahead
安排好了你和
and confirmed your dinner
负责州博览会的女士的晚餐
with the State Fair woman.
她叫康斯坦丝
Her name is Constance.
谢谢 看看谁醒了
Thank you. Look who woke up.
不好意思 电♥话♥坏了 你好啊 小家伙
Sorry, phone died. 'Sup, stud?
埃斯叔叔 -你们好
Hey, Uncle Ace. -'Sup, y'all?
你们都认识特里西娅吧
Y'all know Tricia.
不认识 -没听过
Nope. -Nuh-uh.
我在库帕酒吧当酒保
I bartend down at Cooper's.
她是我的新陪场
Tricia's my new valet.
你好啊 霍华德
Hey, Howard?
我在根据它们的过期日期来排列
I organized these by expiration date, then, within that,
再根据库号♥的首字母顺序来摆放
I alphabetized them according to SKU.
要是扫描器坏了 那就无所谓了
Though if the scanner gun breaks, that may not matter.
丝塔茜 你第一天来就要让我失业吗
Staci, are you gunning for my job on the first day?
不是的
No.
做的很好 你继续吧
All right. Keep up the good work.
别担心 我来处理
Oh, no worries. I got it.
我来了 让我来
I got you. I got it.
丝塔茜·斯佩德
Staci Spade.
你在这工作吗
You work here?
是的 比尔 你来这买♥♥东西吗
I do, Bill. You shop here?
是 我回镇里住一阵
I'm back in town for a bit, yes.
所以我要和这帮贫穷但努力的
Keeps me grounded to purchase my sustenance
乡亲们一起买♥♥东西
amongst poor, hardworking folks.
很抱歉我手滑了 得了关节炎
Sorry the pickles slipped. Got a touch of arthritis.
我这双手摸过很多地方
These hands of mine have been in lots of places,
不过 我可不是八卦杂♥志♥
but I don't kiss and tell,
所以 你从我这什么都问不到
so you gon' have to ask around.
你没必要说这些恶心的东西来给我留下印象
Uh, you don't have to say something gross to impress me.
你为什么觉得我说的话恶心
Why do you think I'd say something gross?
你的角色设定不就是这样吗
Well, isn't that your character?
说一些恶心下流的东西
Saying gross and nasty things.
我只在擂台上这么做
Only when I'm in the ring.
擂台外 我就是个平凡的小男孩
Outside the ring, I'm a regular choir boy.
家里的手头应该很紧吧
Money must be getting tight at home.
杰克现在都让你来上班了
Jack making you work now?
不 我们家里不是那样的 比尔
No, things don't work like that at our house, Bill.
我自己选择的来工作
My working's my choice.
你好好享受
Enjoy it.
人永远不知道什么时候会意外被炒掉
Never know when you might be unexpectedly unemployed.
事情本来一帆风顺 但突然一下
Things can be humming along and, bam!
搞得我们跟"小姐与流浪汉"里一样
Almost had us a "Lady and the Tramp" Moment there.
天哪 你和杰克真的深深地伤害了我
Jeez, Jack really did a number on me with you.
我不明白你们为什么要讨厌一位家庭老友
I don't get why y'all gotta hate an old family friend.
一位家庭老友是不会跑来这
An old family friend wouldn't come down here
挖走埃斯的
and poach Ace.
只有羡慕嫉妒的人才会觉得
Only the envious would consider
我想挖走他 而不是给埃斯机会
Ace's opportunity as poaching.
我猜 这事你要和杰克纠缠到底
You wanna stick it to Jack, I guess,
是因为他让你想起了老汤姆吗
'cause he reminds you of Tom?
杰克还没有他爸一半的天赋
Jack ain't half the talent his daddy was,
他那难以置信的一事无成
but he sure is the same cocky somebitch
让我觉得他确实是个
whose arrogance seems a bit misplaced
像他爸一样过分自傲的臭东西
considering his staggering lack of accomplishments.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
一位会努力工作赚钱养家的好男人
A great man who works hard to support his family.
可他正在可悲地失败
Yet, he's failing miserably.
看看你 达菲摔角联盟的女王 跪在地上
Look at you, Queen of the DWL, down on her knees,
手里拿着我的酸黄瓜
hands on my pickle.
去你的 你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you piece of shit.
一切都还好吧 -没事 先生
Is everything okay? -Oh, yes, sir.
刚出了点意外 这位好心的公爵夫人一直在帮我
Just had a mishap and this kind duchess here was assisting me.
您不用动手清理 先生
Oh, well, you don't have to clean up, sir.
我们会处理的
We'll take care of it.
丝塔茜 麻烦你拿个扫把来
Staci, will you please grab a broom
免得这位先生划伤自己
before this gentleman cuts himself?
好的 这就去 霍华德
Yup. I'm on it, Howard.
马上就来
Right away.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表