剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
我也喜欢提醒他们这一点
which I love reminding 'em.
薇莉
Hey, Willie.
我想问下能不能借我个储物柜用
I was wondering if there was a locker I could use.
克莉斯特尔 你来这已经两个月了
Crystal, you've been here for two months.
你知道这些柜子都是给摔角手用的
You know the locker room's for wrestlers.
好了 混♥蛋♥们
All right, assholes.
杰克写好大纲了 快准备起来
Jack's got the rundown. Hustle up!
来吧 我们上 伙计们
Come on. Let's go, man.
好好上场表现 伙计
Get that Main Event, man.
我知道我...
Know I been...
今晚 首先
All right, we're gonna yank
拉开帷幕的是
the curtain back tonight
大公鸡对阵发夹
with Rooster going over on Bobby Pin.
真的吗 我想的是我...
Oh, really? I was kind of thinking I--
不 你不想
No, you weren't.
真的 我在想 我想的是...
Hey, really, I was. I was thinking like--
不 脚本方面
No. When it comes to the script,
由杰克来写 他怎么写你怎么做
Jack does the thinking. You do what Jack writes.
但我有个想法 我觉得...
Well, I had an idea. I think--
你可以想 但不能说出来
Keep it in your head and out of your mouth.
好的 天启对阵迪亚哥
All right, Apocalypse going over on Diego.
可以顺便放首美国国歌♥
Feel free to get a USA chant going.
然后是哥布林大王对阵鲁莽鲁迪
We got the Goblin Boys going over on Rude Rudy.
场间休息后 你们都要返场
After intermission, want y'all back out
参加大乱斗
for the Battle Royal.
天启和大吉姆 你俩是站到最后的人
Apocalypse, Big Jim, you two are the last men standing.
你就装作大吉姆要打赢你了
Just when it looks like he's got you,
让他的支持者们为他欢呼
get a Big Jim chant going from the Big Jim-loving crowd,
然后把他扔到场外 好吗
take him out over the top rope. All right?
我最近在减肥 所以你才能搬动我
I've been cutting weight so you can lift me.
为了这场比赛你可能要减20磅才行
You might need to drop 20 more pounds before the match.
不
No.
大吉姆 结束时确定你在摄像机那一侧
Big Jim, make sure you stay camera side for the finish.
你就是今晚的大明星 好吗
You're the star tonight. All right?
大吉姆 我的宝贝
Big Jim, baby.
我和埃斯作压轴
Ace and I are gonna bring it home.
他会被我按倒并输掉比赛
Ace is going down via pinfall.
好了 你们的最终脚本完成了
Right. I got your final scripts with finishes.
在上场前签名
Autographs are now before showtime.
不要迟到
Do not be late.
我就不应该来摔角
Why don't I just not wrestle at all then?
在这之后怎么办
What then?
我会把大吉姆放回到"重要赛事"
I'll put Big Jim back in the Main Event.
那个村野怪人很受人喜爱
The Freak from the Creek is a big fan favorite.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
查理·格利的佛罗里达人间地狱
Charlie Gully's Florida Dystopia
正观察着我们的一举一动
is breathing down our fuckin' necks.
我得颠覆人们的期望
I got to subvert expectations
保持粉丝的热情和互动
and keep our fan base interested and engaged.
那是他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
意思是 要是你今晚赢了我
It means, if you beat me tonight,
我们接下来怎么办
then what do we do then?
但如果他们看到心目中的英雄输给了恶棍
But if they see their hero lose to the villain,
然后再看他们的英雄
and they get to watch their hero
奋起反击 那将会是件很了不起的事
fight his way back up top, that's something.
这就是立意
That's an angle.
杰克 今晚大家过来
Jack, folks are comin' tonight
是因为他们想看我赢
because they want to see me win tonight.
他们今晚过来 是因为他们相信
They're coming tonight because they trust me
我会给他们讲一个
to tell them a better story
比他们每天要经历的更出彩的故事
than what they have to live with every day.
杰克 这只是一堆穿着戏服的男人
Jack, it's grown men in costumes
假装在打架 应该有很趣才对
pretending to hit each other. It's supposed to be fun.
但不能以牺牲自己的善良为代价
Not at the expense of being good.
马蒂·库珀今天给我打电♥话♥了
Marty Cooper called me up today.
他的女儿哭着回家
His daughter went home crying.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
这就是我输的原因吗
That's why I'm losing?
因为我在海伦·库珀面前为自己辩护吗
Because I defended myself against Helen Cooper?
这是在镇上 还是比赛日
In town, on a match day.
人们需要相信你是个好人
People need to believe you're a good guy.
他们相信 因为我就是
They do! Because I am.
你敢相信吗 杰克居然这样干
Can you fuckin' believe Jack?
怎么了 你现在也嫌我烦了吗
What, now you doggin' me too?
我什么都没说 老兄
I didn't say anything, dude.
只是根腰带罢了
It's just a belt.
是啊
Sure.
上面怎么说的
How's it happen?
这是场半小时的比赛
It's a half-hour match.
埃斯用超级强力踢踢倒了杰克 但没有压制杰克
Then Ace super kicks Jack. But instead of pinning him,
而是绕着擂台跑 和观众嬉闹
Ace trots around the ring, playing to the crowd.
当他最后准备要压制杰克时
When Ace finally goes for the pin,
杰克反过来用内摇篮式压制赢下了比赛
Jack hits an inside cradle for the three count.
天啊 我编得都比
Jesus Christ, I could come up with something
这个要好 简直是胡扯
better than that. It's bullshit.
爸爸把这些都给他打理 我却被困住了
What, Dad just leaves this all to him and I'm just stuck?
我从小就在这
Look, I've been watching matches here
看比赛了
since I was little.
有时 失败是获得观众支持的
Sometimes losing is the best way
最好方法
to win over a crowd.
你最后那场橄榄球比赛我去看了
Yeah, I was at your last football game,
你加时赛里扔了个注定要输的球
where you threw the pick to lose in overtime.
我当时大概 15岁
I was, like, 15.
即使我已经知道你是谁
And even though I already knew who you were
因为你是金·斯佩德的孩子...
'cause you were King Spade's kid...
还是全区四分卫
And all-district quarterback.
看到你独自
There was something
在赛场上哭泣
about seeing you on the field
还是很动人的
alone, crying.
我没哭
I wasn't crying.
你哭了
Mm, yeah, you were.
可那不重要
But that's all right
因为那让我对你有了感觉
'cause it made me feel for you.
也是那时我知道了 终有一天
And that's when I knew that, one day, somehow,
我会穿上紧身衣
I was gonna put on a spandex leotard
为了你抄椅子揍人
and hit someone with a steel chair for you.
没哭
Wasn't crying.
过来
Come here.
我觉得应该不允许我在这里
I don't think I'm supposed to be in here.
没事 大家都回家了
Hey, hey, it's all right. Everybody's going home.
衬衣脱了 -过来
Shirt. - Oh, come here.
靠
Ah, fuck.
没看 路过 我走了
Not looking. Just walking. I'm leaving.
告诉我什么时候我可以拉完屎
Let me know when I can finish my shit.
认真的吗
Really, dude?
大家都回家了 是吗
So everybody's gone home, huh?
杰克·斯帕德 快跑 快跑
Jack Spade! Run! Run! Run!
薇莉
Willie.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
来了个客人
We got a visitor.
所以我说
And so I said,
"妈的 要是我拍过性♥爱♥录像带
"Hell, if I'ma have a sex tape out there,
我也能教点技术"
I might as well teach some technique."
他来了
Oh, there he is.
杰克·斯帕德
Jack Spade!
我见过的最好的反派
Nastiest heel I ever saw.
名♥师♥出高徒
Learned from the best.
我只是因为汤姆才厉害
I was only the best 'cause I had Tom.
听说有点像你俩
Sort of like you two, I hear.
可惜今晚没有梯子
Too bad there ain't a ladder involved tonight.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表