剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
或者落叶清扫机
or, uh, leaf blowers?
不用了 但很感谢你抽时间讲解
All set. I appreciate your time, though.
呃... -非常感谢
Well-- - Thanks. Really.
那个哥们来咱店是想买♥♥台骑式割草机
That guy drove here wanting us to sell him a riding mower,
你得戏剧化一点
and you had to go all theatrical.
"我是杰克 一家之主"
"This is Jack, man of the house."
这不是你准备的词吗 -不
That's how you teed it up. -No.
不 我想的是 "当你老婆发牢骚
No, I teed up, "When your wife's bitching
家里孩子抱怨不停
and your kids are moaning,
在院子里边割草边喝得醉醺醺的很不错"
it's nice to get drunk cutting the yard."
提米 不是所有老婆都发牢骚 所有孩子都抱怨
Not all wives bitch, and not all kids moan, Timmy.
他要是买♥♥不起一台新的骑式割草机
If he can't afford a new riding mower,
那他就是买♥♥不起
then he can't afford a new riding mower.
那个人开的车是福特F-350白金版
The guy drove up in a Platinum Ford F-350.
我去 -他能买♥♥得起
Oh, shit. -He could afford it.
行了吧 -好吧
Okay? -All right. Yeah.
杰克 我知道我爷爷觉得
Look, I know my grandaddy admired your flair
你有销♥售♥天分 但这是我的店
for sales, Jack, but this is my store now.
我现在是提姆 不再是小孩了
And it's Tim now. I ain't a kid anymore.
而且你的眼眶又青又肿 会把人吓跑的
Also, that shiner freaks people out.
向你老婆借点化妆品吧
Borrow some of your wife's makeup.
嘿 想帮我学首歌♥吗
Hey, want to help me learn a song?
能等一会吗
Uh, can it wait 'til later?
什么鬼 -托马斯
What the hell? -Thomas!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是松鼠 阁楼上有松鼠
It's squirrels. We got squirrels in the attic.
能跟它们玩吗 -松鼠就像是
Can we play with them? -Squirrels are like rats
尾巴更茂密的老鼠 我们得把它们解决掉
with bushier tails-- we gotta get rid of 'em.
别把它们杀掉 -好吧
Please don't kill them. - All right.
得和你♥爸♥商量一下
We'll talk to your father.
他最擅长赶走松鼠了
Getting rid of squirrels is his department.
进球了
Goal!
开场很有戏嘛
That's a dramatic entrance.
怎么 提米又发火了吗
What, Timmy on the warpath again?
起码我克制住了没揍他
Didn't hit him, so there's that.
太棒了
Excellent.
我要跟你谈谈家里的一些事情
Hey, I want to talk to you about some house stuff.
好的 不过我得先写完脚本
Uh, yeah. I-I gotta finish the script.
你妈打电♥话♥来了
Well, your mom called.
她想跟你聊聊埃斯
She wants to talk to you about Ace.
知道了
Yep!
埃斯
Oh, Ace!
埃斯
Ace.
我要再把你痛扁一顿
Oh, I'm gonna beat your ass again.
我赢了
Yes!
又赢了你一次
Ooh, one more time.
别再给他打电♥话♥了
Hey, don't call him again.
他看到我把杰克打得落花流水
Dude, he saw me knock the dog shit out of Jack.
狂野比尔说 "一定要拳拳到肉"
Wild Bill said, "Make sure some punches land for real."
我确实按他说的做了
I gave him exactly what he wanted.
我知道 可你已经给他打两天电♥话♥了
I know, but you been calling him for two days straight.
没看到我在打电♥话♥吗
Can't you see I'm on the phone?
比尔 还是我 埃斯
Hey, Bill. It's, uh, Ace again.
我手握老二等着你的回电
Uh, just waiting around with my dick in my hand.
实际上 是个女人在握着
Uh, actually, no, it's in a- it's in a woman's hand.
言归正传 不知道你有没有收到我的短♥信♥
Anyway, I was just wondering if you got my messages.
埃斯 来吃晚饭
Ace! Dinner's ready!
妈 我在打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone, Mama!
该死 -别生气
God damn it! -Hey.
别生气 别生气
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你是个超棒的摔角手
You're an amazing wrestler.
埃斯 起来跟我摔角
Ace. Hey. Get up. Let's wrestle.
妈妈 我刚在打工作电♥话♥ -坐下吧 埃斯 饭快凉了
Mama, I was on a work call. -Ace, sit. It's getting cold.
斯佩德太太 -再来份炖菜吧 你饿了吗
Hi, Mrs. Spade. -Another casserole. You hungry?
只够咱俩吃的
Yeah, there's only enough for you and me.
这不过是炖菜
It's a casserole.
我只做了两人份的晚饭
I made dinner for two.
妈 不过就是份炖菜
Mama, it's a casserole.
多谢 不过我得赶紧回家了
You know, thank y'all, but I gotta get home anyway.
明天有早班 所以...
I got work early tomorrow, so...
能休息[消停]一下总是好的
It's always good to get your rest.
等等
Wait.
他现在怎么样
How is he?
所以你一天都待在这里
So you been here all day,
在我家跟我儿子鬼混
screwing my son in my tiny home
我听得一清二楚
that's built so I can hear everything,
结果你压根没问他心情如何吗
and you didn't even ask him how he's doing?
我 我很抱歉制♥造♥了噪音
I'm r-I'm really sorry about the noise.
要是... -要是你真的喜欢他
If-if-- -You care about that boy,
你就让他一个人待着 听到了吗
you'll leave him alone, you hear?
我们是搭档 -才不是
We're partners. -No.
那都是脚本里的 尤其是你和埃斯之间的故事
That's all scripted, especially the stuff with you and Ace.
现在起 别妄想那是真的了
Now, don't start thinking it's real.
都是假的
It's fake.
你去告诉杰克和薇莉...
Now, You tell Jack and Willie--
我不怎么跟他们... -你去告诉他和薇莉
I don't really talk much-- -You tell him and Willie
还有他们手下的其他伙计
and the other jezebels they got working for 'em
说埃斯要断得一干二净
that Ace is gonna make a clean break.
开始过正常日子了
Start building a regular life for himself.
埃斯真的很幸运有个这么关心他的妈妈
Ace is really lucky his mom cares so much.
有什么需要随时告诉我
Let me know if y'all need anything.
你来晚了
You're late.
格利 只有约会能迟到
Can only be late for a date, Gully.
喜欢我发给你的新宣传片吗
You like that new promo I sent you?
怎么会不喜欢 完美展示了你的品牌形象
What's not to like? Perfectly portrays your brand.
佛罗里达摔角地狱
Florida Wrestling Dystopia
是家庭休闲娱乐的新风向
is the new face of family entertainment.
没有谁能比你们那个
Nothing says Florida family
戴倒钩乳环的家伙更能代表佛罗里达家庭了
quite like your barbwire nipple ring guy.
别人管他叫洞哥 -取得好
They call him The Hole. -That's clever.
他热度很高 -好
And he has a lot of heat. -Mm.
我所有拳手都很有热度
All my guys got heat.
我会赢的 杰克快输了
I'm winning, and Jack is fucking losing it.
他他妈到底在想什么
I mean, what the fuck was he thinking?
他把你们的大明星埃斯
He turned your guys' one star, Ace,
变成了个笑话 -行吧
into a joke with the fans. -Okay.
狂野比尔一直在暗中观察
And all while Wild Bill was there scouting.
他就是为了
That's why he did it, right?
避免自己的摇钱树离开才这么做的
To keep his cash cow from leaving.
你知道吗 在我老家
You know, where I'm from,
这就叫嫉妒的混球
they call that being a jealous douchebag.
您需要点单吗
Can I get you something?
就来杯咖啡吧 -好的
Uh, just a coffee, please. -All right.
摔角场上的人一直都很容易生气
Guys get chippy in the ring all the time.
杰克和埃斯的对决一度是达菲摔角联盟的代名词
Jack versus Ace is the DWL. Or was.
如果我是你的话 我会想
If I'm you, I'm thinking, next event,
下一场比赛还会有观众来吗
does anybody even show up?
埃斯的眼泪为他增添了人性美
Ace's tears made him more human.
别瞎讲些你自己都不相信的鬼话
Stop saying stupid shit you don't believe.
给 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
约翰尼·马尔说你想投资达菲摔角联盟
Johnny Marr said you want to invest in the DWL.
我什么都不想投资 我想买♥♥下这个场馆
I'm not investing in fuck all. I want to buy the Dome.
场馆不会出♥售♥的
The Dome's not for sale.
杰克欠着很多债
Jack's behind on a lot of bills,
一屁♥股♥债
a lot, a lot of bills.
抵押拍卖♥♥之前我帮你还债
I'm offering you a bailout before foreclosure.
好的 -我得在乔治亚有个
Okay. -I need a base in Georgia
能够支撑我无限扩张的帝国的根据地
for my ever-expanding empire.
你需要的话 我甚至能给你个工作
I'll even give you a job if you want.
我还以为你会搬去佛罗里达靠打鱼维生
I thought you moved to Florida to make money in fishing.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表